Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den - Aaj mausam bada beimaan hai bada! - Page 44

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
@Jyoti behna- exactly...did u notice, right after DD's return the makers noticed...that audience are losing patience due to the drag...they had aired an unusual promo of showing maaneet uniting and bringin in the twist of whom will come as MSK...it was such a seedha promo...u can tell just by that one promo...sooo obvious lolz.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Edited...

Edited by temorocks - 12 years ago
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

If you notice, actually after that Friday episode when Maaneet had such cute moments...lucky gettin beat up...that Saturday was where geet was supposed to start her realization...but they had to stretch that whole week to make up for DD's absense...hence they added in Dev and Nandani's track...and brought in a surprise visit of Darji which really was not even necessary...

hence that week were ALL banks...they had already shot the letter sequence and reunion ahead of time...but they had to drag a whole week to cover up DD's absence...that whole week was where the reunion was supposed to happen...the wrestling match...the maaneet wound scene...and the letter scene was supposed to come one after the other...but they stretched it until DD's return...

we had got Maan beaten by wrestler promo 2 weeks before but it had happened after 2 week after telecast the promo 
Vinu said maha saturday episode was coming but cause of DD leave they dragged everything

see now it all makes sense...usually every promo they release...that track occurs in that same week...but here we had the Maan gettin wounded 2 weeks back...and after the draggin period they aired that part.

And we just keep eying the poor Guy when he takes leave

we curse him saying his absence effected the story...

I think we should give that guy a break...MSK is shown more than Geet always...and two days Munda gone and he gets bashed from all the corners

while DD makes a clean escape๐Ÿ˜†
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
What is the biggest shock we can get in Geet- The story has no room left for shocks..unless they plan to drop another sibling from the skies.

Dadi and Daarji already met at Maan and Geet's wedding- Their being siblings makes no sense now! Plus they know that kinda track with have the mahila mukti mandals at their door step (Mumbai goes to elections next year) before you and I can say "Bazinga".  Such a track implies that incest was shown not once but twice (Geet and Dev and now Maan and Dev).

Thanks to the lazy story telling- we are now shock proof.

Still floating along with Lucy in the sky ๐Ÿ˜†
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
k chalo...jyoti...meetu...medha...sun...sorry if missed anyone...good night it is 4 in the morning here...i will head off to bed before mommy catches me
 ๐Ÿค—

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

If you notice, actually after that Friday episode when Maaneet had such cute moments...lucky gettin beat up...that Saturday was where geet was supposed to start her realization...but they had to stretch that whole week to make up for DD's absense...hence they added in Dev and Nandani's track...and brought in a surprise visit of Darji which really was not even necessary...

hence that week were ALL banks...they had already shot the letter sequence and reunion ahead of time...but they had to drag a whole week to cover up DD's absence...that whole week was where the reunion was supposed to happen...the wrestling match...the maaneet wound scene...and the letter scene was supposed to come one after the other...but they stretched it until DD's return...

we had got Maan beaten by wrestler promo 2 weeks before but it had happened after 2 week after telecast the promo 
Vinu said maha saturday episode was coming but cause of DD leave they dragged everything

see now it all makes sense...usually every promo they release...that track occurs in that same week...but here we had the Maan gettin wounded 2 weeks back...and after the draggin period they aired that part.

Haan even I was wondering why the whole wrestling match is being delayed so much/..the promo was dragged for 2 whole weeks when normally the promo scene comes that week itself...but in that wrestling match case the promo came true after 2 weeks when already another new promo was out...I had this doubt in my mind but no birdie confirmed it๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†...so kept my mouth shut๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Also remember Vinuji saying about super saturday but as usual it was fizzled out and we all wondered why...๐Ÿ˜†

So scores equal๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Anyways now that both hv taken thier respective leaves...we can expect all garam garam scenes I guess๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@Saj: Who is spa?...

-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Opti

Medha, the show makers are only good at building up the drama. At the climax it all fizzles out (Geeti, keep your dirty thoughts out).  Take every major track in this show so far. They have all met with similar fate.

Performance issues๐Ÿค”...I want to recommend a certain doc to them๐Ÿ˜†
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Jyo and Shivani:  I am not disputing that they used banks.  In fact, it is good that the team has started to use banks.  But they must have a consistent story to tell and execute a logical narration to the storytelling, while maintaining a close critical eye on it. 

The question is whether the creatives are guilty of negligence or omission, as I mentioned in my earlier post.   And, now, it appears to be a sheer omission of the creatives.   I fail to see how the creatives' faults can be attributed to an actor's leave.  The same holds true for any of the lapses we see in GHSP for any actor's leave. 

[Here I go pontificating as though I am a veteran of the industry. I confess to not knowing how the industry works, but these are my views as a viewer.]

Edited by hegdemedha - 12 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Zee re zeee re Zee re...see na Den is so hara bhara๐Ÿ˜†...abhi bomb phodna hai toh phod๐Ÿ˜›...me need to go for lunch now๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†