Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Sanjanareddy84

@ mysterygal

u hv also Birdie kya? 😆

Arreee inka birdie hum sabse bada hai...they hv TT ka birdies...Vinuji the biggest birdie...hum inke saamne kuch nahin hai  reee😆😆...

Shivi yup I hv seen people overreact with GC ka leaves more ...when other actors too equally takes leaves but GC ka get publicised more because people r interested more in it for obvious reasons😆😆😆
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@All

Ok an Ultimate tukka by my elephant, Jackal and Tiger

1. There will be a REAL KISS by GurTi..oopsss😃 Maaneet😃

2. It will be Jungle CON...as Maaneet will run away seeing Mediator Dadi maa😍...and the CON will be WILD😈..since elephant Jackal and tiger saw it with their own eyes  as CON happened in Jungle 😍

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
No honey, no birdies...just actual sources the whole nest 🤣
actually i knew about the 7 day break...just never said anything after that...as every actor has the right to take off...right?😛

Here in the USA...5 day full time workers get 8 days off...and here a poor actor takes 3-4 days off when they work sooo damn much the deserve it.

@jyoti-akhir main, hoon to tohri hi behna...bomb phadofying🤣

it was a 7 day break, as she still has had a stomach problem...
Sanjanareddy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Opti ,medha

hiii🤗

@ Jo

actually  ye leaves ka prob kya hain ki

DD njoys her leaves frnds r w/d her family so no prob 4 viewers but GC goes w/d ... so here the prob comes spo ppl are raedy to accept that ...😆🤣
if DD also njoys her vac w/d BF then DD ka pitayyi bi shur hoga 🤣
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ok im entering with my anti shock material!

We getting kiss bas haan, kiss toh banta hai na!

I scared someone away just now, lekin kiss de diya jaane se pahele!

Now I dont have a birdie, but  tru human friend! 🤣🤣
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Medha:DD's scenes were banked in advance ..thats why u will see her that week only with few actors...they had shot it in advance and later they could not do the damage control because she was not available..like right now if u see GC ka scenes with SS and Teji were banked in advance and so he was not available with other cast...same for DD that particular week😃
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

DD took 7 days off🤣🤣🤣 chalo heesab barabar ho gaya dono ka ...now can we discuss the shock that will rock us to go the dock and hit the rock 🤣
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Jyo, that Pia was turning into a vampire everyone knew, at least I did.  They kept giving all the signs. So I dont think it has much shock value.  What is the worst shock one can get?  That Geet and Maan may be related by blood which makes their alliance incestuous?  After that big shock it will be revealed that Maan is not a Khurana after all and hence there is nothing to come in the way of Maaneet union. Of course it may make MSK sad since he took so much pride in his Khaandhaan but he will survive. After all if it is a question of holding on to his name or his woman, I'm sure he would prefer the latter.
Edited by Opti - 12 years ago
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@medha-those were banks...did u notice the gaps after that line??? It was to create more tension...to stretch the maaneet meets...until she came back...after that they stretched all the way till the wrestling match...because she had returned...

they showed GC even in yesterday's episode...had they not...but was he really on the sets? no lolz
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@All

No one reacted to my Elephant jakal and tiger ke tukkas😭

Those are true and genuine tukkas 😎