Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: drashsree100

@ MysteryG : U r Shivani am I right ? 

Yeah per when she was on leave the track or for that matter the episode did not suffer much . I wonder what goes wrong when tha other 1 goes for something ðŸ˜•

ha but if u notice, that whole week they barely showed Maaneet in any scene...very few scenes...and no one knew about her 7 day off...whereas GC's spread like rapid fire and the bashing started🤣

and yes, the episodes suffered...Monday's episode sucked...then they added such a horrible line...about geet saying Maan's commiting sin...of course the episodes suffered...why such biasness guys🤣

that week i was actually deeply hurt that they had given such a line to Geet...i had gone silent that whole week after...and didn't even come on i-f nor on FB...munni di did everything to have me talk🤣 and now i know the reason and i am laughin my ass off🤣
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 12 years ago
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Opti: Crooning with a view to whipping up public frenzy appears to be a component of the birdies' job description.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Shivi:Yeh le kya bomb phoda hai tune about DD ka leave🤣🤣🤣..yeah I knew she was off for 4 days...not sure about 7 days...whatever it is ..u know the difference is birdies and bees r always stalking bichara GC😆...So when he is off for few days,everybody instantly comes to know about it😆 but when DD takes off noone knows it since no birdies r stalking her😭😆...I guess we both birdies should start stalking other actors as well regarding leaves...so that things get  balanced😆😆

@Opti:This time its serious..the mahaepisodes of every show promises shock...PKEK today reveals Piya is a vampire..thats shock for PKEK watchers...similar shock we will b getting in Geet ka mahaepisode and its no joke...I don't mean Geet will become a vampire😆😆...but some shocking revelation is coming...
Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Jyoti,Anu,Sun
I LOVE DAHI 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣CHloa all 4 make Lasssi right now 🤣🤣but pls spare thoda dahi for my burnning head i want to cool it
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@medha..why do you complicate my simple news🤣..SRK is the man with the mandolin and kkk...MSK is the man with tight pants and kareena kapoor legs...
Sanjanareddy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ mysterygal

u hv also Birdie kya? 😆
RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

@ Sanju : Thand paa ðŸ¤— breathe in & out 
Its not a weekly he would be shown max for 2 epis with ***  & that's it 
End of story ... kissa khatam  

Jyo is right its all abt money babes ðŸ˜›
Edited by drashsree100 - 12 years ago
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: hegdemedha

@ Opti: Crooning with a view to whipping up public frenzy appears to be a component of the birdies' job description.

Medha, if the CVs put in as much effort in developing a proper story, they needn't resort to these underhanded tactics. People will flock to the show like bees to the flower.  No need for birdies croons.
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

ha but if u notice, that whole week they barely showed Maaneet in any scene...very few scenes...and no one knew about her 7 day off...whereas GC's spread like rapid fire and the bashing started🤣

and yes, the episodes suffered...Monday's episode sucked...then they added such a horrible line...about geet saying Maan's commiting sin...of course the episodes suffered...why such biasness guys

Shivani: Hi ... It's been a long time since we met. 

How can DD's leave be attributed to the episodes suffering, especiallly in terms of the line uttered by Geet about MSK having committed a sin? They showed her mouth the dialogue -- she wasn't on leave then, she uttered it herself.  If they had Dev or MSK recount to themselves saying that this is what Geet said, I can understand it being attributed to her leave.  Not otherwise.
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@All can we stop talking about vacations,leaves , other shows pls
we have such beautiful thing coming up in show Karwa chauth so better talk good things pls