Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

ok latest from my canary...SRK is replacing MSK.,...since the film industry decided to shun him too as they fail to understand any of his jokes anymore...🤣..hence scared to be left jobless he approached his chaddi buddi SO who took him under  thier chatr chaya...soon we will hear mandolin in ganne ka khet and his entry

i also heard that my source buffalo will be doinmg a cameo in that entry scene...

and still SUNmeera waits😡..am going to sue SO...
Sanjanareddy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Sun

hiii 🤗

we are going to be shocked cozs even after being dragged and hanged ulta not a hair on his head moves it still stands stiff and seedha...we will be shocked out of our skins
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

that line made me to come out  4m stalking 😆 not jo tukka also done wt ur l;ine had done
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Arree now agar kisi ne actor leaving the show ka baat kiya na toh I m going to virtually chop them down with Daaku An ka talwar😡...Do din se dimaag ka dahi wada bana hua hai😡😕

@ Jyo:  Can I talk about NES leaving  the show?  I wasn't around to mourn her exit.😭
Edited by hegdemedha - 12 years ago
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Jyo don;t come behind me with Daku talwar..
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Wasie did anyone noticed yesterday in the episode CVs showed Geet's realisation self-talk where she admits that it was her silly mistake to leave her house 😊...chalo at least in MSK's absense they hv showed Geet's realisation and also the way she was missing her hubby and wanted to show her mehndi...all these things get overshadowed when MSK is on screen because the focus always reamins more on MSK than Geet😊

i know, i was sooo happy when they showed geet talking...gosh i have missed this girls inner thoughts...hell they even show laachi's inner thoughts more then Geet's🤣 
nandani's...lucky's...they all were shown with self talks even before...when the whole Geet being angry at maan was going on...

actually, now i know the reason why Geet was not shown with her self talk so much...because DD had taken a 7 day break which was why when we had such a beautiful week ending with a friday with lucky being beat...and all...the Sat's episode was ok...and the Mon's episode was just very disappointing...and so on...nandani and dev's yuck track came in...

this happened because DD had gone for a 7 day break...which was why at some points u can notice that they had used DD's BD...and we had little Maaneet interaction that week...and no Geet self talks...because DD wasn't there. 😆😆😆 That was why Darji's entry and nandani and dev track was inserted in to carry off the absense of DD...and less usage of BD's...and less of maaneet.😛
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 12 years ago
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Arree now agar kisi ne actor leaving the show ka baat kiya na toh I m going to virtually chop them down with Daaku An ka talwar😡...Do din se dimaag ka dahi wada bana hua hai😡😕

🤣
🤣
🤣...dahi aur chahiye toh just open my deemag wahan do din  se jammmi hui hai😆😆
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sun29

ok latest from my canary...SRK is replacing MSK.,...since the film industry decided to shun him too as they fail to understand any of his jokes anymore...🤣..hence scared to be left jobless he approached his chaddi buddi SO who took him under  thier chatr chaya...soon we will hear mandolin in ganne ka khet and his entry

i also heard that my source buffalo will be doinmg a cameo in that entry scene...

😲😲😲😲😲

My Jackal and Tiger hinted Amir replacing MSK🤔...and Amir will have a passionate Kiss with Geet😃

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣vv
Sanjanareddy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ All

sry guyz

jo,preet,geets,prithi,swan an n all

hiii 🤗🤗

@ Jo

GC is dng another show on Sahara w/d smone😡 is that  true? promo also out ?
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Opti:But majority still fall for it and CVs cash in on the entire hoopla...🤣...look at Geet ka FB...last 2 days se there is a circus going on regarding GC leaving the show and all hv almost gone psychos ...even now the mourning session is going on...🤣🤣🤣...and about this shock factor ,well I hv seen half of the crowd even in Den going paranoid about it since yesterday...Kavita's den ka trps increased in split seconds with the bomb🤣...I don't think anyone is bothered about what happens in the show...most r actually bothered regarding Maaneet and what if they r separated again...thats the worry which always keeps hanging in everyone's head😆😆...rest nobody cares😆 Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sun29

How will SRK replace MSK?  Will MSK will change his name to SRK?  I can so imagine Geet: "Main SRK ki Geet."🤣

Edited by hegdemedha - 12 years ago