Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
@Medha...good  morning...πŸ˜ƒ...nah i haven't watched the last 2 epis...just watched the last part of Thursday's epi where that idiot Teji is feeding Pammi. My heart goes out to that girl...😭...Have you read the FF written on them...its really nice. I hope they show something like that in the show...at least a part of it. Their relationship is far more interesting than the forced romance between Devaa & Nandini...

@Deeps
...moi lub u too...😳...Did you like today's epi?
-Deepzz- thumbnail

Medha.... Going by your tukka for the glaring differences in the treatment meted out to the daughter and DIL...and impending court martial of MSK upon his revelation...I am wondering if the Maha episode involves Dev being exposed as the guy who cheated Geet. πŸ€” . The family would be interested to know the reason why Geet left . They would come to know Dev was the bone of contention.
Edited by kadydeep - 12 years ago
ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Bonjour Deeps, Goan Fish Buddy and MedhaπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

I have a question: Why couldn't Nandini get up on her own with the mehendi on her hands? I mean you dont really need hands to get up from the floor?πŸ˜•πŸ€£ It seems she was inviting the Devil to touch her by acting helpless before him.πŸ˜†
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Hola Neha ...πŸ€—

I skipped the "giray  hue Insaan" parts.πŸ˜ƒ
swan20 thumbnail
@Medha...you going...πŸ˜’...bye..have a great day!!

@Deeps...even if Dev's truth will be revealed what difference will it make? Geet & Maan have forgiven & forgotten his past sins...i don't think they'll drag that out again...πŸ˜•...Also if they don't concentrate on Maneet in the maha episode there'll be a hungama...πŸ˜†

@Fish Buddy...πŸ€—...i can't answer your question since moi didn't watch the epi...πŸ˜†
Edited by swan20 - 12 years ago
-Deepzz- thumbnail
@Anuja... What Mahaepisode  and Maneet ?πŸ˜•πŸ€£  All the most anticipated episodes revolve around Dev some how ..Stop rooting for Maneet centric episode for super Saturday...πŸ˜†
ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
@Deeps: I feel like when these two will fall in love...this fall in today's episode symbolizes that they both will literally "fall" in love wheras Maneet rise in love everytimeπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

@Anuja: So then whats your prediction about the Maha episode? it has to be something big na...did Jyo give any tukkas?πŸ˜•
swan20 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kadydeep

@Anuja... What Mahaepisode  and Maneet ?πŸ˜•πŸ€£  All the most anticipated episodes revolve around Dev some how ..Stop rooting for Maneet centric episode for super Saturday...πŸ˜†

no i have no hopes but GCMs will be ready with their talwars if they don't show Maneet on maha epi...πŸ˜†

@Neha...no maha epi tukka from Jyo but she was crying that something shocking is going to happen and the promo will come out soon after which all of us will go in shock...πŸ˜†...She's already in shock...πŸ˜›
-Deepzz- thumbnail
I hope GCM's start their halla bol soon and keep the CV's under check...Any laziness will result in Devmati  MahaEpi 
ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail

@Anuja: Shocking eh? 😈 OOOh I like the sound of that...something drastic! Some new twist maybe?πŸ€”

OMG I am halfway through the episode and I am kinda feeling boredπŸ₯±πŸ˜† When does Adi come again? Does Adi even show up today or will it be tomorrow?