Devils Den - Aaj mausam bada beimaan hai bada! - Page 11

Posted: 12 years ago
@Bubba: Ok based on your reaction I am relieved. I am happy for someoneπŸ˜†. I don't remember who started it but I remember reding that so clarified with youπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

@Priti: I promised myself to bring the den to atleast Page 15. So am making random posts to move the den.😊.

Edited by Himaja12 - 12 years ago
*Bubba grabs a milk shake this time*πŸ˜† *And give one to all the current spammers*

Take it easy Meetu, like your tag line says " Keep your expectations 0"πŸ˜›
@Bubba: Don't be so hard on stalkers😭. Give something to them that will make them come out of stalking.πŸ˜†
Huhh still on page 14. Ok one more page and I am leaving😊 Edited by Himaja12 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Geekgod

hey MeetuπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

And is that person gorgeous?When did we meet,how did we meet?🀣🀣🀣🀣
😈
@ Himaja - Let me get on with you on mission den page 15 then.

Did anyone else have a problem with the ending pic freeze today? Geet sandwiched between Maan and Dev? πŸ€’
Jugnu mama and Bhanja Lucky
Dono  the kaafi dukhi

Ek ko tha bottle se pyaar
Dusre ki sar be fitness ka bhut sawar

Dono ke tammana thi adhuri
Kabhi unki dili khwaish nahi hui puri

another crappy rhymeπŸ˜†

@Priti: I am not having any more problems with Geet these days. Whenever I see something unpleasant I just give myself a Devdas smile and ff to next scene.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
@Ash:πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.

Edited by Himaja12 - 12 years ago
How many of you think that they will make it seem like Adi has an eye-sight problem, like looking London talking Tokyo types to get out of the situation?
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Anu:U r overreacting...jaake thanda lassi pee and so jaa...kya pata kal yeh show rahein na rahein...🀣...Actors khud hee show chodke sab bhaag rahein hai my dearπŸ˜ƒ,...move to other show..chal mein aa rahee hoon tere peecheπŸ˜†
Jyoti... Now you are really giving of a heart attack ... I crib cant the show.. But i also like it .. I know it will end some day but me not prepared for it now .. He any actor is leaving or show ending na than please give us advance warning love [: πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ... By the way any such chances kya?