Devils Den - Aaj mausam bada beimaan hai bada! - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Priti and Opti:Yes noone wants Dev-Nandini ...its true..Today's episode was bakwaas ..its also true๐Ÿ˜†...yesterday they did give us Tej-Pammi beautiful scene ..right ? how many appreciated in the Den ??๐Ÿ˜†..I saw half crowd still cribbing about where is MSK gone..where is my Maaneet.,...so moral of the story is whatever parallel tracks they give Maaneet needs to b there in every episode..its a must๐Ÿ˜†...so CVs should learn to bank episodes...if not whole week then at least 3 episodes ...so that in times of crisis ,things can b managed
I beg to differ.  There were quite a few appreciating Tejji-Pammi track both in the MF and the FB.  Den is haunted these days even with episodes filled with Maaneet scenes. So that does not count.

Geetu for debut opening of the Den ๐Ÿค—

Nothing 2 say abt the episode so will go & read all your takes ๐Ÿ˜†

Dev-Nandini track has potential but they are making it another trip, fall and eye-locks game. The track cannot go that way. It has to be handled with thought.
An, they are symbolically indicating what is likely to happen with the Dev-Nandini track. All that tripping and falling is sure to result in a falling in the trps.
Kya se kya din aagaye

Earlier, har ek cheez in the story had to be discussed because everything was so important. lekin ab, sirf tel mein tale hue poori's rehgaye hai discussion ke liye. 
@ Opti - Each and every one of your comments today is making me ROFL. 
@Daaku: ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—How are you ?
I agree with you regarding Dev - Nandini track. They can not just show another love story with them. It has to be different for the viewers to accept.
Hello ppl...

*Pallo skipping in*

Ne JUGNU FANS OUT HERE????

*Pallo sits down to make Pankha List*
@ Hello Livelygal๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—.

Count me in as Jugnu fan๐Ÿ˜†.

Glad to see that Den touched page 10 
Edited by Himaja12 - 12 years ago
@ Jyoti... sowwy...๐Ÿ˜›... me dont watch the show at all but was just stating what generally happens with such events in a soap...๐Ÿ˜Š

YES we are no one to decide who DESERVES a break or not...DD is not a girl nor anyone else on the show that they would chup chap stress themselves so i am sure they also would be getting breaks but GC faces daggers all the time...cause even when DD was on a long break somewhere in november we got tired of BD's and all, so lets not just not blame actors, rather the CV's and PH to make filler's more entertaining... ... so chill pill maaro all...๐Ÿ˜†

GEEts how about some title on ADIMAAN..๐Ÿคฃ