Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
@An:Speculations r fine...but telling something with a guarantee needs a valid source or else it can b taken as spreading a rumour and as it is in Geet forum its been happening frequently with topics opening with infos and spoilers which r most of the time falseπŸ˜†..why turn the den into something similar as well ..that was never the purpose of this den na...we give tukkas or riddles mostly based on characters which r fiction...but if same is done on actors ,then its taken as rumour and thats what brings in trouble and things come under the scanner...tomorrow if someone comes in Den and says GC or DD is leaving the show ...my source told me.,...just imagine the after effectsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...and later its den which will come under the scanner...thats why its better to keep these things out of Den and it was already decided in den rules as well which r on PG1 na...
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Jo, I don't agree with you about Maaneet. All viewers are not the same and each one watches any show with different expectations. So the aim of the channel and the PH cannot be to please every viewer always. But it is also important that at-least one section of the viewers is appreciating what is being shown at any given instance. 

The problem here is that they show stuff the no one is appreciating. Maaneet may be the focus all the time and most of the time people are happy because we are given enough of them. But in instances like today, why can;t they try and please the section of us who are willing to watch Teji-pammi? If it had teji-pammi, a lot of us would have lived the episode.  Instead they choose to show Dev and nandini whom no body wants to watch. Result - crappy episode which no one liked. 
Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 12 years ago
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with AN here... Weather the actor goes on break or not we are no one to judge that... But when that absence of a mere actor takes a toll on story than as a loyal viewer i will react coz i will feel that Creatives along with actors take us for granted... I will not like that here both production house and actors take us for granted... as a loyal viewer i will not like this... Also we have been supporting the show .through every phase... We surely do not deserve such un planned filler episodes
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Jyo
If we get adi-nandini tab tu jo maange woh tujhko and ask me Im dying to take GURUMAATA ki padvi back from swan. πŸ€£  and if they make negative tab toh kya kahna. 😎 πŸ‘

Priti
same here
f maneet is not there I won't mind if we get to see pammi-geet, geet-adi or even lacchi-lucky, biji yelling at nandini fine, but my problem is overdose of dev-nanidini. cv tried on AA did not work nandini can not act, SS was overacting today and maamu was no where fitting in it. 

geeta
grow up bahan!!!!!!!!
Do you still believe LVR???😲 kya ho gaya tujhe?? if he says wait for Friday that means it's gonna disaster.  he is trying to pull audience.
you need to give dose and take class of your newly found BF via FB message.πŸ˜ƒ

Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Me love to watch Lachi ... πŸ˜†
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Someone give me a good title for den na!
Himaja12 thumbnail
Hello DevilsπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.
@Swan: I think the reason they conduct polls is to let the viewers know and prepare them mentally for the future horrible tracks😊.

One more thing is Geet CV's always try to get negative attention just like kids. If they do what exactly we don't want to see then they get more attention. As is most of us consider Geet very close to our heart and are not ready to abandon it right. So they take advantage there.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: kushboo_6

Jyo: it could be that they have shot the dance sequences beforehand and showing as precaps to adhere audience...πŸ€”... after all they can always edit and show the crowd cheering the dancers...πŸ€“...

No actually the entire marriage sequence was shot 5 days in advance..they showed the shoots in SBB and SBS...not just that dance but other characters ka performance nad whole drama of the marriage shoot was also shown...
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Alluring Ring: No one is taking you or any viewer for granted πŸ˜† You are online and there is a deluge of information, and loaded with that you are reacting. Otherwise, we would have watched cursed the makers for doing a shoddy job and then slept off.
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Daaku - Me too love to watch Lacchi, particularly when she is taking ballu's trip. πŸ˜†