Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Jyo, it is not about viewer's reluctance to accept parallel tracks but they are well within their rights to demand a track which is engaging.  I think almost all of us want to see more of Tejji-Pammi but they are pig headedly pulling on with this Dev-Nandini track even when nobody seems to relish it much like they continued with AA track.  If instead of AA they had given us an Adi-Pinky track, I'm sure viewers would have watched it with interest.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@An:Reacting about actor's absense or bank episodes r all fine...but when I said don't spread rumours I meant to say don't give news in den about he is in Malaysia or XYZ place without any valid source because spreading rumours r against IF rules especially if its connected to any actor of the show..because it takes little time to spread everywhere like fire especially if its coming from a popular place like devils den and I don't want Den to get a bad name for spreading rumours about actors without hving a valid source...if anyone has any news about it,then he or she should strictly mention the source name Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Anuja - I am a frustrated viewer too. I am not spoilt because of Maaneet, I mean, I cannot watch NES's love story or that of Dev and nandini as parallel tracks, but I am not one who craves for Maaneet all the time. My biggest problem is that this show has always focused on the wrong prospects. When they interduced Teji and Pammi even before Dev and Nandini, why did we need a Dev-Nandini track. We had all accepted Teji and Pammi's story and wanted to see more of it. Why did they not build on that? 

How many times will they make the same mistake? No Sameera track, no vicky track, no Teji-Pammi track, No Yesh-Meera track. Instead we get NE's and Dev and nandini. I wouldn;t even mind if today;s filler was all about Lucky and Preeto. Why focus on Dev and nandini who no one is really accepting? 
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Someone give me  a good title for den!  Aaj show bada beimaan hai! 🀣
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Jyoti:Speculations are always part of any discussion related to a show or actors. 😊

Anyway, the should have planned properly the week. And done the mehedi and post segments in the presence and done some filler in the middle. 
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Priti and Opti:Yes noone wants Dev-Nandini ...its true..Today's episode was bakwaas ..its also trueπŸ˜†...yesterday they did give us Tej-Pammi beautiful scene ..right ? how many appreciated in the Den ??πŸ˜†..I saw half crowd still cribbing about where is MSK gone..where is my Maaneet.,...so moral of the story is whatever parallel tracks they give Maaneet needs to b there in every episode..its a mustπŸ˜†...so CVs should learn to bank episodes...if not whole week then at least 3 episodes ...so that in times of crisis ,things can b managed
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Daaku - Did u read my version of a note from pammi on PG 1? πŸ˜Š
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Priti....exactly...whats even more frustrating is they conduct polls for x y z reasons and when the viewers give their opinions they go & do exactly what the viewers don't want. This for me is sheer arrogance on their part...they don't care a damn about what the viewers really want...
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Jugnu will do KC by only drinking till night and not eating...🀣...🀣...ae loh kaunsi nayi baat hai...... he can do that everyday...⭐️

Lachchi : motti mami...🀣...😑 you have no right to say that bhukkhad kaamchor..🀣,... pehle tu vrat rakh yashpaal ke liye...πŸ€ͺ
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Rhyming Pine: I'll read in the morning for sure... 😊