Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den - Aaj mausam bada beimaan hai bada! - Page 4

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Here is my say in this whole thing...LVraaz comes and says all starts this Friday and continues to next week, what do we get today!  A dud episode!  Come on, what and who will the audience blame!  They have no banks, story is not moving!  Who wants to see this hot headed family and Dev and Nandani eyelock and falling on each other!  This makes my stomach turn!
Edited by 49erFan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Even though this was a Maanless episode I liked it.
The comedy was great, and I enjoyed Pammi-Geet talks even though it was a bit of repetitive.
Pammi is a darling, she has a heart of Gold and deserves so much better than Mr.Hypocrite. 
I didn't even mind Devini today, it was quite funny. Our dear Nandu wasn't to bad, her lines were OK. 
Jugnu as always was great, loved all his lines.
Lachi and her lover, always love Lacchi and her kaam chori.
We have to meet Lucky's Preeto, he is always on the phone with her!
And finally we have AAADDDIII whoot whoot!
Looking forward to KC scene.

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Arpita:Awesome analysis..loved what u said...yes Dev-Nandu track is not working at all👎🏼...But I did found the gira hua scene..I mean all Dev...Mamaji and Nandini on fall mode hilarious😆😆...is it to indicate that these three gira hua characters will keep falling in life no matter what they do😆..and one positive thing about the scene is Dev does not give his hand to Nandu ..its Mamaji to pulls Nandu up😉...is it like an indication that Dev-Nandu is not happening😃..I m still rooting for Adi-Nandi😆😛

@Setfree:Well viewers of Geet show r a bit spoilt and they cannot digest an episode without Maaneet😆...somewhere CVs r at fault here,they never tried to give some parallel tracks earlier along with Maaneet and so today when they r doing it,viewers r getting restless for Maaneet in one frame😆...I just watched a padosi show wherre full 20 mins the hero is spending time with vamp of the show  and is even falling in love with her leaving his wife behind😆...so well I donm't mind an episode or 2 without Maaneet as long as I know both r together😆
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Opti, I said the same thing 😆. Even I didn;t care about Maan's absence. I would have loved the episode if it focused on Pammi-Teji for a change. 

@ Daaku - Dev is gira hua. No matter how many times he tried to stand on his feet, he will fall. 
49erFan thumbnail
Opti, thank u so much, it was plain silly, hodge podged together!

Nice take Arpi! 🤗
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Geets:Agree The birdies croon wrong song and we fall in the trap😆..thats why I told u don't ever blindly believe anyone😃...about bank episodes,forget it..they will never learn😆
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Jyo....its difficult not to react or comment when such things happen especially on a repeated basis. I don't care what the PH or the CVs or even the actors do but when i see their actions affecting the show, as a viewer i feel frustrated...
Edited by swan20 - 12 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
R the pics ok on page 1...sorry for venting guys! 😭
49erFan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jyoti06

@Geets:Agree The birdies croon wrong song and we fall in the trap😆..thats why I told u don't ever blindly believe anyone😃...about bank episodes,forget it..they will never learn😆

I know yaar, wait til he reads my PM and certain someone reads my mail on FB, they r in for it today! 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Geets congo shongo for the first den opening...🥳

Jyo: it could be that they have shot the dance sequences beforehand and showing as precaps to adhere audience...🤔... after all they can always edit and show the crowd cheering the dancers...🤓...

The problem mis that they can't handle filler episodes very well.😊
though i liked that episode where geet found out about maan's reason for not getting intimate with her... though it was on NES geet and dadi it was not bad...