Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
@Geets...congrats on your first den opening...🤗...fab explanation of the dialogues...🤣🤣🤣

Edited by swan20 - 12 years ago
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
can sumone tell me Where is GC??? Which  show is he shooting for leaving GHSP???
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think the PH  has granted GC leave so that they can save enough money to buy Geet a new wardrobe we've all been demanding. After all he is the highest paid actor of the show and he gets paid for every day he makes an appearance on the set doesn't he? They'll save at least a lakh in the couple of days he goes missing.

For the first time I dozed off in the middle of the episode and it wasn't even the repeat I watch at 11.00 pm!  It was the prime time first time episode and my eyes refused to stay open to watch the lack lustre fair they present these days. I forced myself to wake up to catch the last scene lest it is as good as the last scene of yesterday's boring episode.  They've bettered themselves. Ensured that this one was boring all the way!
Edited by Opti - 12 years ago
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Medha....about what you wrote in the previous den...well said...👏...yes this show is about Geet...👍🏼

@Priti.
...loved what you wrote on behalf of Pammi...the woman is a gem...😳
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Opti - I will be delighted if they use the money for her clothes. Only in that case will it be worth it. 

Thanks Anuja, Kavi, Soulie for liking my letter 😳
Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 12 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks all!

Opti I hear you!
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Dev-Nandi-Jugunu is playing fall game...😲

Lucky need sargi for Preetho...😲

And Geet missing her pati-Dev...😲

Erfan and Soapee... loved youor post...😃
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Reserved for the scorecard ... Hopefully, I am able to revise and update it over the weekend.😆

Page 3 .. just the right place for this scorecard.

The "good guy playing yet another good guy v. reformed bad guy" scorecard

The scorecard, as updated after the episode on 6 May 2011. The starting point is the time when Beeji's household agrees with Geet's decision to give Maan an opportunity to prove himself.

The scorecard is from the point of view of Beeji's household and includes their acknowledgement (or lack thereof) of the efforts of the reformed bad guy and the good guy playing yet another good guy.  So, I have edited out some of the reformed bad guy's actions vis-a-vis the good guy and his wife and listed them out for special mention. 

Reformed bad guy playing the good guy perceived to be the bad guy (hereinafter referred to as "reformed bad guy") (Sum score  = +3)

• Reformed bad guy is seen flattering Lachi in a bid to obtain a fancy meal: -1
  • Reformed bad guy is found with Lachi in the corridor: -1
  • Reformed bad guy is found locked in Geet's room with Geet: -1
  • Reformed bad guy is beaten up by mistake by Uncle Jugnu: -1
  • Reformed bad guy receives an apology (indirect??) for the mistaken beating: +1
  • Reformed bad guy is found to have broken his promise yet again of not visiting Geet's room and is assigned the task of cleaning up the room: -1
  • Reformed bad guy gets away without having moved a single item from the room, the task set out as his punishment: +1
  • Reformed bad guy gets the appreciation of family for his intelligence: +1
  • Reformed bad guy gets the appreciation of family for his hard work: +1
  • Reformed bad guy gets the appreciation of family for his perseverance in staying awake the whole night: +1
  • Reformed bad guy gets the appreciation of family for his punctuality in completing the work on time: +1
  • Reformed bad guy gets the appreciation of family for his prompt morning appearance: +1
  • Reformed bad guy  receives an apology from the good guy (there was not much of a question mark at the end of the "sorry" from the good guy -- so the benefit of doubt goes to the reformed bad guy): +1
  • Reformed bad guy is identified as the cause of the good guy's wife's happiness: +1
  • Reformed bad guy is also identified the indirect cause of Pammi's happiness: +1
  • Reformed bad guy offers to help his perceived brother-in-law and wins his appreciation: +1
  • Reformed bad guy unwittingly gets a hug from his perceived sister-in-law: +1
  • Reformed bad guy gets a earful from his perceived sister-in-law: -1
  • Reformed bad guy, after he yells back, gets a remorseful eye lock with his sister-in-law: +1
  • Reformed bad guy gets a earful from his perceived brother-in-law: -1
  • Reformed bad guy gets a guilty eyelock with his perceived sister-in-law: +1
  • Reformed bad guy is taken by his perceived SIL to be a flirt and as breaking her sister's trust: -1
  • Reformed bad guy conversing with the good guy's wife is approved as normal by the aunt: +1 
  • Reformed bad guy gets an eyelock with his perceived sister-in-law during the mehndi ceremony: +1
  • Reformed bad guy is caught by his perceived SIL slinking away from feeding his wife while the mehndi is being put: -1
  • Reformed bad guy gets into yet another verbal spar with his perceived sister-in-law: -1
  • Reformed bad guy is understood to be unchivalrous by Uncle Jugnu: -1
  • Reformed bad guy is perceived by the good guy's wife's SIL to be her happiness and thus the SIL offers to get the reformed bad guy to her: +1
  • Reformed bad guy gets into another sparring with his perceived SIL: -1
  • Reformed bad guy, by omisson, admits that he has not kept a fast for the good guy's wife: -1
  • Reformed bad guy is still blamed by Teji and Aunt and has not earned their forgiveness yet: -1

Good guy playing yet another good guy (Sum score  = -8)

• Good guy playing yet another good guy comes in the night when reformed bad guy is caught and is asked to go away and almost told his station in life: -1
  • Good guy playing yet another good guy is perceived to be a man of ill-temper by Lucky, who is scared to question him: -1
  • Good guy playing yet another good guy loses his sleep for a night while cleaning the room: -1
  • Good guy playing yet another good guy toiled the whole night single-handedly: -1
  • Good guy playing yet another good guy does not receive thanks for his efforts, even from the reformed bad guy: -1
  • Good guy playing yet another good guy is in the bad books of Lachi for filching water from the refrigerator: -1
  • Good guy playing yet another good guy is in the bad books of Lachi for being on familiar terms with Geet memsaab: -1
  • Good guy playing yet another good guy gets Teji to Pammi and supports the ploy to get Teji him to feed Pammi: +1
  • Good guy playing yet another good guy is kept busy with menial works by Teji: -1
  • Good guy playing yet another good guy does not get the appreciation he deserves for arranging for the sargi: -1

Special mention of reformed bad guy's interactions vis-a-vis the good guy and his wife

• Reformed bad guy gets the sympathy of the good guy who promises to set things aright
  • Reformed bad guy gets sympathy looks from the good guy's wife because he has been assigned work
  • Reformed bad guy sets out his litany of complaints to the good guy's wife about the things he is made to do, which is overheard by Uncle Jugnu 
  • Reformed bad guy complains to the good guy's wife that her family will cause him to go insane
  • Reformed bad guy again reiterates that he is willing to do anything for the good guy and the good guy's wife
  • Reformed bad guy enlists the good guy's wife to his camp to get the good guy to expedite and settle matters before the reformed bad guy is driven insane

----

PS: This is also subject to revision, in case inaccuracies are pointed out. 

PPS: Any assistance in this endeavour to help the CVs keep track of the scorecard is welcome
---

@ Anuja and Priya: Thanks

@ Pennu: Thanks for getting the Den to page 3

---

I have some not-so serious symbolism to offer today.  Now Maan will disappear and now he will not be sighted for a few days (just like the Moon).  Thus all of his fans will go on a fast too and they will keep Geet company while she fasts. Then when the Moon is sighted, so also will Maan be sighted.  Then will the fast of all -- the fans and Geet -- be broken.

---
@ all: Adios.  See you all later.

Edited by hegdemedha - 12 years ago
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
I Hope this pic is allowd Found on FB 😆

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Parisa, the picture looks like its been photo shopped.