Btw, edited already hehe(: ^^

OMGG
so replayin' nw 😳
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by StarM

OMFG :O
Res
Edited-->

Omg Aishi di, that ArTi siggy is mind-blowing! I loved how you've just used one picture and it turned SOOO amazing!<3

Oh thats really sweet of u mili, Muahh <3 I love the pic ☺️

The APK sig is also gorgeous(:

So sweet! TY 😳

Karan-Kritika also look awesome in your siggy!
Awww, love the Abhay-Piya black and white siggy, its SOOO cute, miss them :(

Ahh yeah, Muahh, I miss 'em 2 
When they will meet? 😭 😳

And GOSHHH, you know what happened when I saw the NiAn sig?
I almost FAINTED..its is damn a m a z i n g<3 They look SOO SOO good together! I just love the pics you've chosen, how you've placed them &+ the coloring! It's PERFECT and SOOO I'm using already hehe(:

Oh LOL, Mili i was thinking the sig turns bad, But i was wrong 😊 So sweet of u been using it <3 this made my day, ILY darling 😆 ❤️ 🤗

Also, ohmigosh, the Barun sigs are hottt! Haha, love them too<3

thats great! 😆 muah muah 😳 I LOVEHIM ☺️

Awesome update jaana, was waiting for SOOO long missed your sigs, and now I see you've improved SOOO much! Keep updating, and don't ever think of closing your shop again cause you are amazing(: 😳

Sure jaana, I'll never - Thanks sweetheart<3 Muah ❤️ 🤗
Sweetu
ahh waiting, muahh 🤗
Originally posted by aishix

OMFG mili & sani together LOL  🤗
'm so happy, love ya girls, my favs 😆

Love you endless my sweetooo.🤗🤗 &+ you too Mills and Boons, before you think she hates me 😳🤣
LOL
no ways, mili is so sweet 🤣
haha, loveya, goshh i missed ya MAS

amazingg update;) loved the AR siggy mostt<3

okhay so plz bear with my a big ESSAY😆...m not gonna unerserve that spot cuz its looking like spamming not RESing🤣...aishuuu🤗 ...m really glad that u are back to rock with ur creationz⭐️...thnk god u didnt closed this shop😃...nd u included in thnku list :O didnt expected :|😆...ndd wats that aate hi dhamakaaa😲...ghoshh AR sig nd that barn sceene oneee WOWWW🤪...he colouring goes soo well with the sigs ahh they turned outt terrificc☺️...nd nd nd nd second pics hayeee😲 ☺️ 🤪 shez soo hot mannn😆...loved the sig style really unique...loved the way u wrote the text nd the texture is mindblowing serisouly its fabb onee👏...and KK ahhh the perfect two😳..the colouring is again mindblowing  nd the tet ahh CALSSY & HOT☺️...it was amazin loved the blending syle all was just flawless nd abhiyaa ahhh  no one can get enough of these two😳...the way u blended the pics was lokin' soo gud man 😃...nd loved the BW colouring it really look fab in ur sigs👏...once i tried that colouring but that sig turned out crap 🤣 so no more experimenting 😆...loved the text on abhiya one tottaly suits the scnee😳...nd ian nina onee ahhh do i need to say anything ? ahhh they both are stunnin' nd loved the way ur sig turned out 👍🏼 they are the cutest twoo m still drolling over that picss ghoshhh cant get enough of these two🤪 and BS :OO omggg hez soo awttt man...m really loving this guy ☺️ text is tottaly perfect if looks could kill🤪 and las one is  terrific mann ghoshhh the way u blended the pics ahhh its PREFECT nd ya do make more and more and moreee of BS☺️...nd yea using ur arti sig ts too hot mann☺️ whole update was stupendous hatts off to u serisuosly👏 keep rocking like this nd once againnn m damn happy that u opened ur shop againn yayyy🥳...update soon 😃 i guess this was pretty long isnt it ?😳 🤣..
muahzzz LY❤️🤗
Edited by -Arti4ever- - 12 years ago