Vivo Suku
merged these cute pics together *_*

thats all x
aishi
Edited by aishix - 12 years ago
Posted: 12 years ago
reserved😛

EDIT:

AISHHH, finally you updated :)) and WOW you have improved tons from your previous update especially the blending its flawless.
Khushi&Arnav Siggs, MINDBLOWINGGG😳, the coloring is beautiful and i loved the one with khushi alone its AMAZINGGG.

Jen&Karan, HAWTTT is one word i can find those sigs, and agreed BW is my favorite also! The look stunninggg.

Robbie...i remeber i use to watch that show but stopped when kasturi got married to raunak..!! But sig is fab, his pain is screeching through the sig.

&& Vivaan&Sukku, CUTEEE😳 

Stunner of a Update, I missed MN/Artii but i know you'll add them in the next update right?? see what i'm doing, ordering without asking!😉😆

...Anyways Fabulousss Update :))
Loveeeyouuu.Takecareee,
Edited by itstheclimb - 12 years ago
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L.L Update hun:)
Jenny.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
res😍
EDITED
   aishuuu😳the word i wanna say for thi update  is T E R R I F I C⭐️omggg that sanaya sigg wowww😲...even thought m not her fan 😆    but i seriously loved it ...its gorgeous beyond words😍... blending is fab  specially the colouring wowww🤪...she looks preety :) nd second one is fab too they really make a beautiful couple 😆😃 ian nina...ahhh i was waiting for their stuff..nd its flawless...👏 first sig ahhh i just love those pics <33...made for eachother,,,nd loved ur...  blending and the colouring ahh its stunning...the greenish effect...its awsum nd the red  heart  u putted in middle..was like cherry on top 😳...nd the second sig is fab...loved the way it turned out b e a u t i f u l 😳 nd the ksg jw sigs are stunning...ahhh they are soo hot mannn🤪   i agree i loved bw one mostt <33333 nd first one was amazing as well 😃karan sig iss soo cute nd adorable really loved it the colouring is fantastic <3  nd now vivian suku..ahhh they look perfect even in merged pic <33    BTW i que: how u did that round blurry effects in BG can u teach me?😳 loved the ay it turned out specially loved the suku sig...ahh she look gorgeous  nd loved ur bw colouring it suits ur stuff⭐️...whole update was drolicious😍    keep makin more loved ur stuff...nd thnx alot for PM luv u loadss ❤️🤗                                       muahzzz😳
Edited by -Arti4ever- - 12 years ago
itsnabzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful creations Aisha..👏 👏
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
lovely stuff aisho 🤗 esp love the SaRun and VivSuku stuff 😍 love ya 🤗
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
gorgeous update love the SaRun one the most :)
chahaat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update! Love everything esp the ViSu one😳 

<3Komal
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
omgg aisho! u have no idea how much you are improvingg! all the siggies are beautiful 😍 i LOVEE the 2nd NiAn one the MOSTT <33 brilliant blending and colouring...

i just wanted to know, do you want some textures from me? i have a few good ones 😳
theaisha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yes do send me yams, so thanku for helping me :D