Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

theaisha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: rima791

i know...then i just dropped my face off the earth naaπŸ˜† thanks you knw i have always been called kutti by my sis although she says it in gujjuπŸ˜† you welcome chick!!πŸ˜ƒ

Ooh thats really sweet of her πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† ILYYY πŸ€—
muah muah ;D πŸ˜† β€οΈ
theaisha thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Durgavnii-

Aishiii!!!πŸ€—

amazinggg update dear!! Me loved as usual each nd everthinggg!!
ahww the KK one is CHOOO adorableee... loved it alottt!!
def. make more sggs on them..😳

DURUUU πŸ€—
Thanks alot baby =)
YOU MADE MY DAY
sure, gonna try πŸ˜ƒ

IsPyarKo.. is awesomeee... me can't wait for the showw..
they def. look soo amazinggg together...

AHH yeah^
me 2 gonna watch it :D πŸ˜ƒ

omgoshh the PriRan one is SOOO wonderful!!
loved the pics of them.. nd the colouring is TOO good..!!
wooww!!😳

Ohh so sweet of ya MUAHHH X
i love it 2 πŸ˜ƒ its was my fav =D πŸ˜Š

nd the ViSu one is Fabulous.. you did a fantabulous wrk on merging the pics..

MUAH MUAH, actually i love to merging thier pics πŸ˜† β˜ΊοΈ

nd ofcourse ArTi one... only one sggy one them Aishii?!!!😲
next time I wanna see a FULL ArTi/MayUr update.. hmppp I'm asking too mchπŸ˜†
Haha^ Okay πŸ˜• πŸ˜† Cuz i miss 'em together  πŸ€—will try =) πŸ˜Š
sggy is BRILLIANT like anythinggg... me missing them too..
I WISHHH they could be back together in a Showww..
ahh yah^ lets just WISHHH 

Keep rocking like this... muahh!πŸ€—
muahz BACK to u <3 πŸ€—

theaisha thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Arti4ever-

ree :O

-EDITED-
see i never fail to unres at ur shop πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†...nd yea this is NOT at all bad update πŸ˜ƒ its like WOWWWESTT...seriouslyy me nt lying...i would consider first one the B E S T β­οΈ...

OMGGG πŸ˜² πŸ˜† fina'lly like 'm replaying to my janu πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† YAY u liked, this is really made me happy :D MUAH MUAH, i know i can belive ya πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Love ya sweetu, This is really so meanful to me, Esp this 'BEST' word πŸ˜³ πŸ€—

the combo of clouring...the textures all was just P E R F E C TπŸ‘hatts off to u ...nd i msut tell u dat u've improved alot from the begginng  just put ur first sig nd this one u'll get to knw πŸ˜‰ ...

awww^ thats really so sweet of ya *hugss*
ahhh okik πŸ˜† muah muah πŸ˜³ πŸ€—

its gorgeousss mann me lovedd it <3333333 me too miss 'em together :(((...nd second sig awww its the cutest onee <33 the way u blended the pics and the colouring looks perfec...loved the pics u used they look so gud together <3😍

OHHH yah  'm missin' em 2, GOSHHH so sweet baby^ THANKS :D πŸ˜ƒ

jaani u rock⭐️...nd 3rd one was amazing too loved the way u mergedd it <333...nd ranbir priyanka :OOO from were do u got these picss :O haven't seen any1 before :OO  ghoshhh i serisouly need to hunt for it...nd PM me if u have caps😳...

YAHHH sure πŸ˜³ I got it from RK website πŸ˜ƒ
^keep remebering me πŸ˜† I'll pm u then =/ πŸ˜†
it wasss my FAV from the upd aswell πŸ˜³ LY

ghoshh the colouring iss killing...its d best of ur update ranbir priyanka together wowww my two favs in one frame me surely gonna use it πŸ˜‰ may be tomorrow or soo...

OHHH  πŸ€— so sweeet janemaan πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† means alot :D πŸ˜ƒ

ndd last oneee OMFGGG aishuuu how u always manage to kill me every thing first ur HAWT VM β˜ΊοΈnd now thiss <33333 me lovin' itt😎...

OH don't say THIS, varna 'm gonna go CRAZYYY more over sm1🀣 you know HOW much i love VIVO na πŸ˜‰ πŸ€£ muah muah THANKSSS πŸ˜† πŸ€—

ghoshhh black nd white colouring really looks gud...nd they look stunning even in merged one😍overall i loved ur grey colouring do make more off it u r really gud at that collouring it turn out really well i guessπŸ‘πŸΌ...

MUAH MUAH, for sure^ Gonna continue on this COLOURING' πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰

so this was my REPLY TO UR UPDATE😳 πŸ€£πŸ€£ nd yea dont even dare to call it BAD😈...in mind it m not lying😳😳🀣 ...me nowadays loving RED nd BLACK so will comment in that colour only 😳🀣...keep updatin

awww πŸ€£ so sweeet, sure, SRY will not say it again =/ πŸ˜† MUAHHH πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—
lub u loadss ❀️❀️❀️
lub u 2 alot πŸ€—
TCπŸ€—
you 2 πŸ˜³

theaisha thumbnail
Originally posted by: shareen

Aishyyy! πŸ€— I know i'm soo late but have finally landed! 😳
U r such a multi talented girl 😲 I love love love ur VMs..They are the BEST! 😍..And now ur making sigs too n totally rocking at it! πŸ˜ƒ

Oh shareen, πŸ˜³ Finally you're HERE πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€£ Thats really sweet of ya, Welcomes to my shop :D πŸ€—Thanks sweety^ This means alot to me =/ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—ILY β€οΈ

I love ur banner!..and the b/w sigs!...I'm an absolutely fan of b/w colorings n ur ones look heavenly! 😍 All the updates were so many!...Here r some that i cnt get enuf off 😍

Oh thats made my day =/ πŸ˜² πŸ€—Thanks sweets :D MUAH X πŸ˜³ πŸ€—

http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/8900/aditti.png
Cant take my eyes off this one!..It's one of the most amazing sigs i have seen made on this particular pic so far πŸ˜ƒ

Oh DONT say this? πŸ˜² But u really made me happy SHARU πŸ˜³ 'urnewname' =/ πŸ˜† πŸ€—

http://img851.imageshack.us/img851/4492/ar02.png
This one's magical!..LOVE the coloring and the style!..The texture complements the sigs so well!...I'd love to see more of this coloring 😳

Sure^ Gonna contine on this COLOURIN, awww LOVEYOU! πŸ˜³ πŸ€—

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/1374/ar01.png
This one! 😍 Bliss! U've made it so beautifully!...Absolutely in love wid these mayur sigs!

AHHH yes, Even i liked πŸ˜ƒ I agree with ya, M U A H X πŸ˜³ πŸ€—

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/55/shanksn.png
This one!..No words!..FAB!...I'm in awe of this style πŸ˜ƒ

Ohh so sweet! :D MUAHH πŸ˜³ πŸ€—

Wow!..The pics that u've taken of harshiya look SO good together!..And the coloring makes it all the more drool worthy!..And the text totally stands out!...Awesome..

MUAH, this is i didn't like HOW it turns? But i'm glad u liked :D πŸ˜ƒ

nextpart 2 tomo RESERVED πŸ€£

shareen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Reserved for next part? πŸ˜² 🀣 Tu aise installments mein reply karegi mujhe? 🀣 Oye no Sharu!..Long story!..Aaram se bataungi baad mein πŸ˜† Filhal shren chalega? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†
Edited by shareen - 12 years ago
theaisha thumbnail
Originally posted by: shareen

Reserved for next part? πŸ˜² 🀣 Tu aise installments mein reply karegi mujhe? 🀣 Oye no Sharu!..Long story!..Aaram se bataungi baad mein πŸ˜† Filhal shren chalega? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†

Are ja πŸ€£ Abhi bata? Or PM kar jaldi 😑 πŸ€£ Sharu, i'm replayin now πŸ˜ƒ ILY πŸ˜³
theaisha thumbnail
Replaying to Sharu πŸ˜† πŸ€£ LOVEYOU πŸ€—

- - - - -  - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - -  - - - -           

Ahhh!...These two are the best best best!...Simply outstanding!...The coloring and placement of pics..everything is just out of the world!..Simple yet absolutely mesmerizing!..Brilliant!..πŸ‘

Oh yes πŸ˜³ I love both sigs how it turn πŸ˜ƒ And 'm glad u liked jaan :D πŸ€—

The maneet sigs in the next update was adorable!..U tried out other colorings which look fab!...Tho i still love ur b/w colorings but these r great too :D The blending of the 2nd MG sig is superb n the simplicity of it rocks...Amazing work wid the blending...All the other sigs  rocked as well...and ur improving so much!

Oh yes^ I just LOVE how all sigs of MG turnout, And i like TEXTLESS sigs πŸ˜³ MUAH X πŸ€—

Coming to the latest update!...The KK sig!..it's fab fab fab!..Love how u just wrote KK...It looks amazing πŸ˜

AHH yes, Both are so cute, and made for eachother πŸ˜³ MUAH for liking it jaan :D πŸ€—

The blending of the sanaya barun sig is the best and i'm really looking forward to this show too! πŸ˜ƒ They look really nice together...

AHH yes^ Both are looking nice together =) πŸ˜ƒ

My most fav sig is the ranbir priyanka one here!...SPEECHLESS!...it's way too amazing!...Love love it!...

Even mine fav is RANPC sig πŸ˜³ Aww so sweet! :D πŸ˜ƒ

And the ViSu sig!..Yay b/w coloring again!...OUTSTANDING!..This sig has a special charm!...Superb superb work wid the pics!

MUAH MUAH, Love 'em so much, Thats why i must make something on 'em β˜ΊοΈ

Ur a rockstar aishy!..Keep up the good work! πŸ€— and did i tell u how much i love the name of ur shop!!...flyawayformat!..very unique πŸ˜ƒ Looking forward to loads n loads more updates from u!..and u shud open sometime too! πŸ˜³

Ohh thats really so meaningful words from you SHARU, you're amazing and more BETTER than me :D ILY so muchy and Thanks for liking my shop name =/ Means alot :D Sure πŸ˜Š β€οΈ

Mwah!
Back to you πŸ˜³
..-Kaju-.. thumbnail
Omg, well firstly I can't believe I didn't know you opened your own shop till today! God I suck!πŸ˜”
Anyways, better late than never SO..a hugeee congrats for opening your own shop/gallery..about time..I love your VMs and your sigs are amazingg..hope you open 1000 more shops haha..😳
πŸ€—
@Update - AMAZING update..the ArTi sig..haye, they looked so awesome in that photoshoot, missing them so much too..but your sig is fab..the Karnika sig is adorableee..awesome blending!
Ranbir-PC sig is amazing, I love it, nice colouring..
And don't say the update is bad..all your sigs rock and you're amazing..remember to PM me when you update..
Mwah love you loadsπŸ€—
-Kajal
theaisha thumbnail
klicious - ILY more than anything, THANKS =/ gonna replay back soon to ya *huggss*
Jenny.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: aishix

OMGGG πŸ˜² πŸ˜† fina'lly like 'm replaying to my janu πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† YAY u liked, this is really made me happy :D MUAH MUAH, i know i can belive ya πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Love ya sweetu, This is really so meanful to me, Esp this 'BEST' word πŸ˜³ πŸ€—
OMGGG πŸ˜²πŸ˜† me replyingto ur reply to mee😳 πŸ˜† it mde mee too happy that u  liked my reply πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜† yup no doubt u rock😳

awww^ thats really so sweet of ya *hugss*
ahhh okik πŸ˜† muah muah πŸ˜³ πŸ€—

muahzzz πŸ˜³πŸ€—

OHHH yah  'm missin' em 2, GOSHHH so sweet baby^ THANKS :D πŸ˜ƒ
yea same here😍

YAHHH sure πŸ˜³ I got it from RK website πŸ˜ƒ
^keep remebering me πŸ˜† I'll pm u then =/ πŸ˜†
it wasss my FAV from the upd aswell πŸ˜³ LY
ohh ohkk f9πŸ˜ƒ me will search if i dnt get thn will tell u to PM me πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ yea it was gorgeous <333 LY2πŸ€—

OHHH  πŸ€— so sweeet janemaan πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† means alot :D πŸ˜ƒ

OH don't say THIS, varna 'm gonna go CRAZYYY more over sm1🀣 you know HOW much i love VIVO na πŸ˜‰ πŸ€£ muah muah THANKSSS πŸ˜† πŸ€—

yup i will say thiss so u'll go crazy over sm1🀣🀣 

MUAH MUAH, for sure^ Gonna continue on this COLOURING' πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰
wowww looking forward to it πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰

awww πŸ€£ so sweeet, sure, SRY will not say it again =/ πŸ˜† MUAHHH πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—
y SRYπŸ˜²πŸ˜† πŸ€£

lub u 2 alot πŸ€—

you 2 πŸ˜³you 3456...😳

πŸ€— Edited by -Arti4ever- - 12 years ago