lovelyy update Aisho! πŸ˜

Loveee the ViSu, ArTi, Ranbir PC ones the most! amazing blending :D😍

Ahh thats really sweet of ya! MUAH X love ya always πŸ€—

Originally posted by: ayeshaaa.

amazing blending on this one!

Thanks Ashu :D I'm glad to get ur COMMENT πŸ˜³ πŸ˜Ž

Originally posted by: ..Ragzz..

Adorable update Aisho πŸ€—

the Sanzbarun, KK and ViSu ones are beyond beautiful πŸ€— thanks for making it..!! muaahh!!

Oh my cutiepie *hugs*
Thanks so much, Welcomes =)
anything for my jaani's :D
Love ya always Ragz, Muahh β€οΈ
theaisha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Sofia-

IM SOO HAPPY I DID *HUGS*

LOVE YOU XXX

Thanks alot Sofi :D
and ILY2 forever πŸ€—

Originally posted by: Sunshine Girl

Wow Aish hawt and romantic sigz like totallyyy...
Loved the coloring text and font in barun snayaz sig...awsm reee...
Ranbir Pc sig is OMG awsm fantastic...ive no words literally...its just too awsm...loved it...

Oh hino *hugs* Your comments are always SPCL muah muah!! πŸ˜ƒ β€οΈ

Thanks for liking my upds :D πŸ˜Š πŸ€—

ILY forever <3 πŸ˜³
theaisha thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rummy-

awesome work aish<33

LOL whenever i see your title says AR in update, for second i was like YAYY!! Armaan riddhima πŸ˜†... actually i'm used to with MaYur for Arjun Rati :P
okayy!! now back to your update frm my weird thoughts LOL
i lovee KK one the most... awesome blending=)
sanaya-barun siggy is amazing too... they actually look good together, i remember this guy frm DMG :S
aweehhh... you made on RanPri<3, i lovee this two like crazy :P

last siggy looks really good, i'm fan of b&w colorin' :)
Arjun rati one is fab. too 

RUM πŸ€—
thats so sweet of ya!! i'm so glad to get a comment from one of my fav creationmakers :D
really 'm so lucky to have u my friend ;/ πŸ˜ƒ muah muah thanks for liking my upds πŸ˜³

AHH don't worries? anything for ya :D 
will make some AR sigs in next upd πŸ˜†

AHH yes^ PC is my fav, And i like Biru aswell, They're so HOT together^ πŸ€ͺ

MUAH MUAH yah^ BW is my fav colourin' β€οΈ

ILY so much and forever <3 πŸ€—
theaisha thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Zunni-

and the update on pag 22.
omg the first sig..damn hot..am still in love with their those pics and the kk one..awesome..they luk so cute
sanaya barun one reallyy cutee.she luks so pretty in her nre avatar
rabir priyanka one is just mindblowingg..i loveur blending in this one and the coloring is superb
last one is georgous..love both of them

Ooh ohh πŸ˜†
ZUNN 
muah muah^ β€οΈ

thanks alot :D :D
i'm like the happiest jaani *hugs*

LY always, Keep in touch ;/ πŸ˜ƒ
theaisha thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Preeti-

aisho
U too Updated?😲
Anyways ... Fab UpdateπŸ€—
ArTi one Rocks ... I so love this Pic of the 2 .. its different and hatke from the rest, kuch tho haiπŸ˜† KK one is good too .. gonna miss these 2 with the show ending:-(. Sanaya-Barun ... i havent seen the promo yet .. both of them have different look, Barun looks impressive with mature look. Viv-Suku one is lovely too and so is PC-RK one

Overall Besutiful Update Dear
πŸ€— but ArTi Ones rock and saved them too😳

Haha^ Yah Preetz I updated πŸ˜† πŸ˜Ž AHH ArTi pukare hum praanis  πŸ˜‰
MUAH MUAH X 

Ahh yah^ See the promo, I think its gonna be a great SHOW -';) πŸ˜ƒ

ILY so much, Thanks sweets ;/ Means alot ;) β€οΈ πŸ€—
theaisha thumbnail
Originally posted by: StarM

Diii, how come I didn't get a PM this time? πŸ˜•

I'm sry, I was so in HURRY πŸ˜‘  MILI i'll never repeat it πŸ˜Š

Now , I'm late at commenting πŸ˜” Ah, its okay.. Haha, you're SO tired of replying back, I can understand jaana, because SOO many of your friends are commenting here, they love your updates SOOO much, including me! πŸ˜ƒ

Oh meri jaan, I replied to u πŸ˜† Yah' am so LAZY person, I don't deserve LONG comments Haha πŸ˜† MUAHHH πŸ€—

Anyways, OMFG, I love this update❀️ ArTi one is AH-MAZING<3 as always, i love that photoshoot of theirss πŸ˜› KK one is awesome too(:

Aww so sweeet, and ILYYY πŸ˜† πŸ€—

And OMG, I love the Barun&Sanaya one<3
Ranbir&Priyanka, haayee, that one is g o r g e o u s<33 LOVE ITTT!

MUAH MUAH *hugsss* RanPC one was my fav :D πŸ˜ƒ
Ahhh, don't call it bad, its an awesome update, REALLY! 😍
Please, don't forget to PM me diii, I love to see your updates and I have exams now so I don't wanna miss any of your updates, thank youu(:
πŸ€—

Welcomes MILI meri jaan *hugggs* β€οΈ
Yah sure, But concentrate in ur exams πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜† NOT my upds πŸ˜•
MUAH MUAH, tckr and my best wishes with ya <3

shareen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Aishyyy! πŸ€— I know i'm soo late but have finally landed! 😳
U r such a multi talented girl 😲 I love love love ur VMs..They are the BEST! 😍..And now ur making sigs too n totally rocking at it! πŸ˜ƒ

I love ur banner!..and the b/w sigs!...I'm an absolutely fan of b/w colorings n ur ones look heavenly! 😍 All the updates were so many!...Here r some that i cnt get enuf off 😍

http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/8900/aditti.png
Cant take my eyes off this one!..It's one of the most amazing sigs i have seen made on this particular pic so far πŸ˜ƒ

http://img851.imageshack.us/img851/4492/ar02.png
This one's magical!..LOVE the coloring and the style!..The texture complements the sigs so well!...I'd love to see more of this coloring 😳

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/1374/ar01.png
This one! 😍 Bliss! U've made it so beautifully!...Absolutely in love wid these mayur sigs!

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/55/shanksn.png
This one!..No words!..FAB!...I'm in awe of this style πŸ˜ƒ

Ahhh!...These two are the best best best!...Simply outstanding!...The coloring and placement of pics..everything is just out of the world!..Simple yet absolutely mesmerizing!..Brilliant!..πŸ‘

The maneet sigs in the next update was adorable!..U tried out other colorings which look fab!...Tho i still love ur b/w colorings but these r great too :D The blending of the 2nd MG sig is superb n the simplicity of it rocks...Amazing work wid the blending...All the other sigs  rocked as well...and ur improving so much!

Coming to the latest update!...The KK sig!..it's fab fab fab!..Love how u just wrote KK...It looks amazing 😍
The blending of the sanaya barun sig is the best and i'm really looking forward to this show too! πŸ˜ƒ They look really nice together...
My most fav sig is the ranbir priyanka one here!...SPEECHLESS!...it's way too amazing!...Love love it!...
And the ViSu sig!..Yay b/w coloring again!...OUTSTANDING!..This sig has a special charm!...Superb superb work wid the pics!

Ur a rockstar aishy!..Keep up the good work! πŸ€— and did i tell u how much i love the name of ur shop!!...flyawayformat!..very unique πŸ˜ƒ Looking forward to loads n loads more updates from u!..and u shud open sometime too! 😳
Mwah!

Rimsie. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: aishix

rims - AHH? who's this? πŸ˜² you're so fastt 2day πŸ˜† thats really madee my day, you know HOW much ily KUTTI πŸ€£ muah muah, thanks for liking the updd, aww yes BW and GREY been my fav colouring' <3 

i know...then i just dropped my face off the earth naaπŸ˜† thanks you knw i have always been called kutti by my sis although she says it in gujjuπŸ˜† you welcome chick!!πŸ˜ƒ
theaisha thumbnail
Originally posted by: MoNayaKiDeewani

Aisho πŸ€— miss talking to you, exams are really keeping me busy! 😳 I hate em.

Even i miss you more SANI πŸ€— Its okies baby =) I can understand you, ILY more than anything, All the very best for exams. πŸ˜ƒ

Beautiful update, you need to learn and admit the fact that your siggies are darn beautiful you know? Everyone loves em and you should do too. I see your hardwork in em and you know why I really admire your stuff? Because your work is unique!

Oh thats really sweet of you MAS πŸ˜³ β€οΈ And yah i'm glad that ppl are liking WHAT i've done, This is really made my day <3 MUAH πŸ˜Š Your words are so spcl . πŸ˜

ArTi one is FAB, I really loved how that one turned out and black&white on one side that totally is amazing<3

OH meri jaan, MUAH and i love the colouring too =) ILY πŸ˜³ πŸ€—

KK one is amazing, it's really adorable! Loved how you have placed the picture on that siggy. It's one of the bests from this update. Barun-Sanaya one is perfect<3 I can't wait to watch this show oh and I loved how the text is the title of the show<3

AHH yes^ Thanks alot =) Even i'm gonna watch the show =) πŸ˜ƒ

PC-Ranbir one is my fav too from this update, those pictures are lovely and the colouring is FAB FAB FAB ❀️

Oh it was my fav  MAS=) MUAH X πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—

ViSu one is absolute awesome, the merging is perfect!
Thanks sweetheart! <3  β€οΈ

Beautiful update jaani πŸ€—, I love you <3<3
MUAH, ILY2 forever =) πŸ€—