flyawayformat#1 - UPDATED PG40,42 // - Page 13

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Aishiii, WONDERFUL update jaana, my comment will be a breif one but i just want to say you have improved tremendously with your coloring, i loved the coloring on the Ian and Nina one along with the tujhe bula diya...the pinkish thing you got going there works very well.! Others are great also but my favorites are the metioned above๐Ÿ˜›

But you know i have to say, i love the black and white coloring you used before also...but i know your trying different colorings, so its good to expiriement.!๐Ÿ˜›

Keep on updating. And keep on making more siggies cuz your great at it.
theaisha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: itstheclimb

Aishiii, WONDERFUL update jaana, my comment will be a breif one but i just want to say you have improved tremendously with your coloring, i loved the coloring on the Ian and Nina one along with the tujhe bula diya...the pinkish thing you got going there works very well.! Others are great also but my favorites are the metioned above๐Ÿ˜›

Oh jana, This is really sweet of ya<3 I was waiting for ur comment^ Yah i'm trying my best wid colouring na, So ppl can love my work hahaha ๐Ÿ˜† MUAH X ๐Ÿค—

But you know i have to say, i love the black and white coloring you used before also...but i know your trying different colorings, so its good to expiriement.!๐Ÿ˜›

Ahh yes, Will try to use again BW, Cuz i'm more with it^ But yah i tried something diff, So yah ๐Ÿ˜†

Keep on updating. And keep on making more siggies cuz your great at it.

Oh okay, My sweetheart^ Upd is coming up today =) ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

theaisha thumbnail
New updatee
14th May '11

MaanGeet
^okay i was fan of 'em, but i quit watching the show ago, but still like them as a couple

https://imageshack.us/m/228/416/mg1h.png

^this one was my fav, i love textless sigs
https://imageshack.us/m/806/9898/mg2w.png

i don't know what the song they're singing ๐Ÿ˜†
^but yah i used my fav line from 'shukranallah

https://imageshack.us/m/198/144/mg3g.png

ArjunArohi
^just love these pics, they're so cute together

https://imageshack.us/m/832/1458/60145068.png

MohitSanaya
^tried again something on these pics

https://imageshack.us/m/40/46/22075201.png

Rati Pandey
^i'm proud to be her fan, gosh she's so HOT
https://imageshack.us/m/222/8061/ratipandey.png

ArjunRati
^they're my fav, and will be forever, this photoshoot kills us'
https://imageshack.us/m/703/3673/99112412.png

thats it x
thanks rims/mili for fonts, it helps me alot^

leave ur replies, ๐Ÿค—
suggs are free
aishi
Edited by aishix - 12 years ago
Jenny.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
RES =D
-EDITED-
wowww update is tottaly dreamyy๐Ÿ˜
aishuuu...finally u update ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ...and OMGGG maneet sigs wowww m not found of that show but i reallly like them as couple they are really cutee๐Ÿ˜Š
the first onee woww the way u blended the pics ADORABLE <33...you're gettin better day by day in colourings...
and the second one my favv<3333 ghoshhh ur blending...it was lookin' PERFECT...hatts off...and song seq sig ahh its mezmerisingg <3...specially the text i love that songg <333.
u wanted sugg nah do make VM on that song if u haven't made  cuz i think u've made on almost all song ain't u ? ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
now back to ur update๐Ÿ˜†...and karnikaa they r too hot mann today only i made many avis off themm ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...and the text is amazing...dunno its a song or random ๐Ÿ˜†
and MS onee is too cute mann...ratz one is gorgeousss she looks stunnin'...and now ARTI โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿคชthey're the best๐Ÿ˜...ahh that photoshoot yaa i agree this photoshoot kills๐Ÿคช tottaly lost in ARTI dreamland๐Ÿ˜
and i wanted to ask 1 thin' how to use the fonts we download m not gettin'...help please if u know ๐Ÿ˜ƒ it was such a drolicious update..keep updating love ur work
LYโค๏ธ๐Ÿค—
BTW thnx alott 4 the PM ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by -Arti4ever- - 12 years ago
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Aisho,

Awesome awesome updates:) Love all the stuff esp the Harshad-Anupriya sig. The coloring is awesome!

But the AA movie sig is fab.. esp the coloring! Keep up the good work.
Ishiluvsmayur thumbnail
hey ur work is awsum i really loved it ...specially the AA one its beautful ๐Ÿ˜ƒ plzz do PM me if u have PM list ๐Ÿ˜Š
Ishiluvsmayur thumbnail
wowwooo  loved ur update...it is mind boggling...specially arti sigs they are way too gorgeous๐Ÿ˜
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
awww Janii fabulous update!<3
theaisha thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Arti4ever-

RES =D

-EDITED-
wowww update is tottaly dreamyy๐Ÿ˜
thanks so much JENZ, you're my dream ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜

aishuuu...finally u update ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ...and OMGGG maneet sigs wowww m not found of that show but i reallly like them as couple they are really cutee๐Ÿ˜Š
yah true, they're so cute as a couple, i've been loving this show before but then i get BORED so quit it, but still they're good together ๐Ÿ˜ณ THANKYOU ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

the first onee woww the way u blended the pics ADORABLE <33...you're gettin better day by day in colourings...
aww so sweet, i loved the way i used the pics ๐Ÿ˜Š MUAH X

and the second one my favv<3333 ghoshhh ur blending...it was lookin' PERFECT...hatts off...and song seq sig ahh its mezmerisingg <3...specially the text i love that songg <333.
LOL meri jaan, I used the song like this ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜† It comes to my mind haha^

u wanted sugg nah do make VM on that song if u haven't made  cuz i think u've made on almost all song ain't u ? ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
VMs ๐Ÿ˜† haha okies, Will try for you ONLY, send me asong by PM and the couple name ๐Ÿ˜† 

now back to ur update๐Ÿ˜†...and karnikaa they r too hot mann today only i made many avis off themm ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...and the text is amazing...dunno its a song or random ๐Ÿ˜†
Ohh yes, Love 'em, Thanks for liking the sig, I wanna see ur avis โ˜บ๏ธ

and MS onee is too cute mann...ratz one is gorgeousss she looks stunnin'...and now ARTI โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿคชthey're the best๐Ÿ˜...ahh that photoshoot yaa i agree this photoshoot kills๐Ÿคช tottaly lost in ARTI dreamland๐Ÿ˜
aww meri jaan, Thanks so much =) Your words made my day and yah don't KILL me again noww ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐ŸคฃI still not enough watching the photoshoot VID of SBS ๐Ÿ˜ณ MANN they're so HOT^ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐ŸคชMUAH MUAH, ILY JENZ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

and i wanted to ask 1 thin' how to use the fonts we download m not gettin'...help please if u know ๐Ÿ˜ƒ it was such a drolicious update..keep updating
aww CLICK on win one and it will get DOWNLOADED already ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Thanks =)

love ur work
LYโค๏ธ๐Ÿค—
LY2 forever *hugs*
BTW thnx alott 4 the PM ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿคฃ
Haha^ Don't get mad at me ๐Ÿคฃ I know i know u came here 1st ๐Ÿ˜† MUAH

theaisha thumbnail
Originally posted by: jenny1000

Aisho,

Awesome awesome updates:) Love all the stuff esp the Harshad-Anupriya sig. The coloring is awesome!

JENNY,
thanks so much babes - this is nothing, you're amazing than me. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿค—

But the AA movie sig is fab.. esp the coloring! Keep up the good work.
Sure jana, Muah and Please see my new updd ;D ๐Ÿ˜ณ