Lallu and coward Maan,a gift from present writers.

Geetseason2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

makers dont even deserve any feedback anymore.

Edited by Drashtisfriend - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Geetseason2 thumbnail

If you consider the mentality of present writers they are simply concentrating more on Jugnu mama's now getting irritating comedy and other forced scenes and Maaneet scenes either interrupted,shot pathetically by the director with no clue whatso ever to use which angle for which particular line or conversation or scene and add to it the way it is written,designed and executed,all just sub standard giving one a feel that those who directed Arjun and Annie scenes are now handed over the job to try the same things on Maaneet.

Ideally till date and even in future as my gut feeling goes that many oppurtunities to show passionate Maaneet moment wud be wasted and wasted horribly leaving fans,makers and everyone in a feel that it is some virus affected series which we are seeing where everything gives an alien feeling.

Geetseason2 thumbnail

I am currently writing episodes for Geet Season 2 just incase to help the makers with a concept which can be used in future if there is no other track left and I am nearing 200 episodes of it with more emphasis on treatment rather than concept.

"In case ever out of blue makers feel an admirer too can help the makers with some concept and too justify his concept has also written episodes of it despite being a non professional writer."

Find it here: http://maaneet.blogspot.com/

Ideally if I was the writer of the present track I would have simply extended the track to atleast 4 months and that is the kind of potential this track has.