Choti Bahu 6th May 2011 ~Written Update~ - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks so much for the update.  On 03/05/11 I did comment on the episode and said...well another coma/amnesia case and that Rohan will forget he was married to Rads.  Not far from the truth because that is cvs style and I am sure many viewers would have picked upon that... However... be interesting to see what cvs does now...maybe tie themselves in a knot.

So Shanti is thinking about Chanda's marriage to Dev...well I say get on with it, and then we might see  whether there are any obstacles and then Dev might believe Rads...but then I think he knows it's true..ie the marriage to Rads, but is in denial.  Oh Dev I'd love to hate you but you are such a ⭐️
Thank you for the update. Rad life will be miserable from now on & feel sorry for her. overall it was a good episode. 
Thanks Tila for the update! It was funny with Rohan! 😆 Nice episode, hope they keep the light moments in the show!
I understand Padma is upset but she is going too far, I feel so bad fro Radhika. Dev is going to regret the way he is treating her. Aww Rohan sounds adorable
Thnx for the update.I still believe Dev is treating Radhika like garbage.Radhika should stop going after Dev.She too has self respect.It's high time she realises she's now all alone.
Tilashini.. i love you as much as u love CB! Lol! hugsss! 

p/s: *am i out of topic?? :P
Originally posted by yoshini89

Tilashini.. i love you as much as u love CB! Lol! hugsss! 

p/s: *am i out of topic?? :P

hhahah its ok not a prob...anyway thanks for joining CB forum...will keep u  updated!! 😉
Hi CBians!!!! Salam!!! Hehehhehe...😊 Hugs n 😉
I realy love 2 watch CB... awesome couple!!!  !❤️
Edited by SwathiGurl - 12 years ago
Originally posted by SwathiGurl

Hi CBians!!!! Salam!!! Hehehhehe...😊 Hugs n 😉
I realy love 2 watch CB... awesome couple!!!  !❤️

Welcome to the forum!!