Posted: 12 years ago
Its totaly too much..Isn't it ? Umar Kaid in attempt to Murder Which is prepalnned..!! The shocking Twist...I wonder is it leading toward to Leap ? Hope not...What are cv's up to...Romit was missing in all court session..Where was he ? Is he the one Who managed to do everything ? But why ? Gosh Its getting more & more thrilling..Just want Arjuhi together now..Pls CV's
i knw this is seriously not done !!!!!!!bt i think arohi will speak up for him

i dont understand wht happen bad news ke alawa kuch nahi de rahe hai
OMG ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Haven't Waaatch The Episode Yet Buut Seems Surprising๐Ÿ˜•
Hoping The Best For KMH 
Thaanks Hitu ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
how can arjun get umar kaid ke saaza...he didn't kill KSA...it was attempeted murder which arjun got accused of...you can get a lifetime saaza for that!!..๐Ÿ˜ก
Poor arjun...want to see arjuhi's blissful married life..enuf of problems!!๐Ÿ˜’

@ Maria  -yr Welcome :D..It was total shocking actully..

@ Anjali - Yeah thats true KS dint got Kill..But It was attempt to Murder and That Too PREPLANNED according to Court...& Preplanned murder  or Attempt to murder hv some extra charges and more punishment that I know But here I hv no clue how come based on just one Finger Print  evidence court gave its decision all sudden..
This episdoe was actually a little stupid and lame.  But they do have a couple weeks left before this show goes off air...who knows wat will happen...if it is going off air.
many loopholes in the verdict kanoon ka murder kar dala...what rubbish in  first hearing verdict if lawyer doesn't reach to court  hearing can be adjourn on other day but how come umar kaid ki saja?ksa is not dead?
i think Sheffie is involve if she gets phone call why she doesn't go out side and ring back to arohi what happen?why she just seat down dumb fold?some one from that group is there who wants Arjun to get punish ment and RPS is the main brain behind this.saxena has taken bribe from him and punjabi was followed by saxsena since day one he has been murdered by saxsena's people that's while he said Punjabi will never come back.
many people involve in this Arohis car break down who did that?she cant find one Auto? that's too much to digest.
serial will be the end when Arjun will win this case.

Judge has no knowledge of law in this serial

without hearing accussed side you cannot declare the case

you must allow at least accussed Arjun to defend himself if not appointing a lawyer from court

what rubbish they are stupid & think we are too.no attempt to murder case is decided in 1 hearing and that too without defendant lawyer. not only are they showing they have no brains they are also insulting indian law.