Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

The end of the letter and the start of... (Page 2)

*Resham* IF-Stunnerz
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Ohh so that was C track LOL nways...if they rewind everything then would it be fine or not...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

111192FeefiAshis

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

111192FeefiAshis

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Resham*

If they do change the track na Shounu...would be glad for once...LOL they should not treat amnesia as a comic thing...

One thing more do anyone rem that promo what will happen in April..it showed Suhana coming and hugging Ishaan and he not responding and she says "Aisa kya hogaya Ishaan"...now will that be connected here...Confused

SGP and SP both have special calendars made for them...SP's april is coming in may and about SGP calendar the lesser said the betterOuch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu_dFeefiAshis*Resham*

-Destiny- IF-Sizzlerz
-Destiny-
-Destiny-

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Resham*

Thats what I was thinking...now they will go that back when their love story started...prob Suhana in order tht Ishaan rem her has to go back in all that way...
Bholu  will have to  remember  Gabbar  naa for tht LOLStar plus  ka no bharosaOuch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu_d111192FeefiiViewsAshis

anisharoy1 Goldie
anisharoy1
anisharoy1

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
actually i liked that letter story...it was funny...though i missed ilesh but it was nice...
looking forward to new track, 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Feefi

Ashis IF-Sizzlerz
Ashis
Ashis

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
This letter track was complete wastage of time but it ended nicely...n I have no hopes with the Amnesia track luking at what previously they have done n the kind of start they have given to this particular track i mean the way they have shown ishaan's accident it luked completely weird n from that one can predict how itz going to be...but as we have no other option left than to watch what they show so letz hope for the best n may they prove us wrong

Feefi

panic_monger Senior Member
panic_monger
panic_monger

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
ya u r rite last week was boringSleepybt i hope this track wud give us sum interesting thing to watch...aisa to hota hi ha her cheez hamesha achi ya buri nhi hoti change is good so v hv to bear and watch every thing dat CV's will show us.dont 4get dat they hv given us a looot of cute n beautiful scenes too...Winkso enjoy it toooSmile

Feefi

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
We will get the champu Ishaan back, he would be pulling his collar and fixing his chasma , which he has not done since Sona entrance, Suhana would be flirting with him during the day and night time she will be sulking and crying! Poor poor audience.
Not only that there is a filmy angle to it as well, rounak ,s entry is directly related to Ishaan,s amnesia, as SPOILER alert , rounak too has forgotten everything. We have to see which Shatty I mean dr. they would bring. A filmy twist to a non filmy serial .

Edited by venture - 06 May 2011 at 1:06pm

meenakshi_16Feefi*Resham*

Go to top