Sasural Genda Phool

The end of the letter and the start of...

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
So as expected it was Jassi😑 and pure wastage over this I-thingy...😑

Okk now...comes next week amnesia tracks...

Precap almost showed me a tough Suhana to come now...

But didnt got the point why tht FB was played of Ishan remembering that proposal

Amnesia...give us strength too😭 will not be able to bear Ishan not responding to Suhana even if they give it a comic angle

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

"Amnesia...give us strength too😭 will not be able to bear Ishan not responding to Suhana even if they give it a comic angle"

@bold-Thats what i fear the most resham di...Why are the creatives hell bent on making the track a comic one?Just go to the help desk previous page and see what feefi told about her uncle suffering from amnesia..its such a serious issue..how can the CVs take it as a joke?😑😑

btw..you know..I still have some hopes that the cvs mite change the track at the end moment and spare us from the amnesia thing!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I haven't seen the Epi. so Res.🀣
It was a nice end of Letter But I really thought They were goting to focus on Deepak before they pursue Ishaan Memory Loss track. It was an Ok epi. for me. Loved all the one liners. Even Dadaji and Deesha telling abt the mistakes in the letter. πŸ€£ it was hilarious.  The way Deepak was Sharmaing I wonder If he already likes Sanjana or... anyway from Monday Not to expect anything the way accident happen It was weired... πŸ€£ I loved all the FB of the girl... Ishaan and that girl were made for eachother. πŸ€£ too funny... He also has come a long way from being ... 
Edited by netri - 12 years ago
Shehreen_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I agree!! The jassi I-kyshap track was a full waste πŸ˜³ faltu and kuch bhi kinda stuff πŸ€’ and this Ishaan's accident in actually the start of his memory loss track!!!! πŸ€’🀒  I dont think this track would help sgp to get its trp's higher!! probably it will take the TRp downer!! πŸ€’ πŸ˜­ ...AAahh!!! CV's wake up!!
*Resham* thumbnail
If they do change the track na Shounu...would be glad for once...πŸ˜† they should not treat amnesia as a comic thing...

One thing more do anyone rem that promo what will happen in April..it showed Suhana coming and hugging Ishaan and he not responding and she says "Aisa kya hogaya Ishaan"...now will that be connected here...πŸ˜•
-Destiny- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Reshu 
All is inconveniently bad looking ... Hope  We get COMIC  Relief and Maybe  Suhana Ishu  lovestory will start frm Square 1
& fun Moments
though I agree amnesia is not  funny πŸ€’
Edited by -Destiny- - 12 years ago
*Resham* thumbnail
Thats what I was thinking...now they will go that back when their love story started...prob Suhana in order tht Ishaan rem her has to go back in all that way...
Originally posted by: *Resham*

If they do change the track na Shounu...would be glad for once...πŸ˜† they should not treat amnesia as a comic thing...

One thing more do anyone rem that promo what will happen in April..it showed Suhana coming and hugging Ishaan and he not responding and she says "Aisa kya hogaya Ishaan"...now will that be connected here...πŸ˜•

Remember Sinhaji had said..that as per OBS...Suhana wanted to donate her eyes and so Ishaan was angry..so this proves that they had ACTUALLY shot for the cancer episodes!I pity them for being in SP's changulas much as I hate them for this amnesia thing😑..Ohh god..I am in such a fix!πŸ˜†

That april promo is history now...no C track...so no that scene too!

And I guess they will go back to make Ishaan remember things..I dont know..I didnt watch this track in OBS coz the actor playing the new Ishaan was patheticπŸ˜†..and yes..in order to go back..they will probabaly bring back...THAT girl too

Edited by .sb. - 12 years ago
*Resham* thumbnail
Ohh so that was C track πŸ˜† nways...if they rewind everything then would it be fine or not...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: *Resham*

Ohh so that was C track πŸ˜† nways...if they rewind everything then would it be fine or not...πŸ˜†

Lolz..i dont know thatπŸ˜†but I have heard how Ishaan gets back his memory and was like..WOW..BRAINS!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†