Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Sab aacha hai, but Suhana Kay Baal ka karoo. Thank god no more Jassi.loved Radha Bua bit, I wish they should do bit mire RB , Suhana and Deepak. Let's wait what's in the box, what if this Amnesia track doesn't go down well with the audiance??
Today's last part was just like the SHATTYS FF!!Everything happened🤣Ishaan flew like the camera flew in SHATTYS too🤣🤣
sushma_01 thumbnail
Liked the whole episode except for the Ishaan accident fiasco. Looked like he deliberately  flew over the car and hit the rock!!  Lets see what is in store on Monday now. 
You doing school work??🤣🤣🤣🤣ohh wait..I am having badhazmi reading this..koi churan lao🤣🤣🤣
Diivi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i liked d epi.👍🏼..it ws fun..n i kinda enjoyd the I-kasyap part😆😆😆..n sum of us suspectd our poor ishika fr all dis..sushaan wr lukin cute togthr agn😍😍😍..sadly,not fr long mst prbly😭..hope he will nt hav amnesia..instead🤔...he will hav sum bruises or mayb a fracture n thn suhana will take care of him compleately,as a Perfect wife🤗😳🤗..i fear dat d amnesia track wud b horrible🤪😳😲..
lets wait n watch...
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .sb.

😆😆Ohh ji islye?😆Aap Ishaan ko bahut acchi tarah se jaante hai...kareebi rishtedaar hai kya??🤣

🤣  🤣🤣
🤣
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 111192

Whole time the helmet was on ishaan's head but fell just before ishaan landed on the ground...kaya timing hai😲😆...lesson learned...no use of wearing helmets as they come off automatically before the landing of person who met with an accident

Renu dear, you are just too good!!😆
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

You doing school work??🤣ohh wait..I am having badhazmi reading this..koi churan lao🤣🤣🤣

Ohh  Feefi's bragging abt her studying ... Was it just me or when Ishaan Landed on the road there was no Pathar and suddenly Pathar was there for Ishaan to do Matha Taking / Taking Blessings for losing Memory...🤣🤣🤣🤣    I miss Shatty's I hope V got to see them... on Monday...😆
Feefi thumbnail

You doing school work??🤣ohh wait..I am having badhazmi reading this..koi churan lao🤣🤣🤣

hahaha here is your churan

you really need it because i was really studying ALL DAY today!!!  just got home.  

just finished reading this thread...OMG you guys are super funny!!!! ishaan landing on the stone like he was praying 🤣 

and suhana telling Jassi that how could he like gujiya 🤣 🤣 🤣 
Feefi thumbnail

Originally posted by: netri

Ohh  Feefi's bragging abt her studying ... 

jo kbhi kbhi prhte hain na, un ko brag kr lena chahie... 😉 so allow me please. 🤣