Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Shwetha Ur right... He did look like he was praying... The way he flew ( Looking for better word) I thought I was watching Matrix or what ?🀣
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: netri

Shwetha Ur right... He did look like he was praying... The way he flew ( Looking for better word) I thought I was watching Matrix or what ?🀣

thank god they din show in slow motion from various angles...and then remembering suhana's face before falling unconscious...or trying to reach the phone and becoming unconscious...πŸ˜†
iViews thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

thank god they din show in slow motion from various angles...and then remembering suhana's face before falling unconscious...or trying to reach the phone and becoming unconscious...πŸ˜†

Seems like U r pro in this kinda story...🀣🀣🀣🀣
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Whole time the helmet was on ishaan's head but fell just before ishaan landed on the ground...kaya timing haiπŸ˜²πŸ˜†...lesson learned...no use of wearing helmets as they come off automatically before the landing of person who met with an accident
Edited by 111192 - 12 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@nets...ofcourse...regional movies are fun to watch...πŸ˜†

@renu...exactly...kya timing the..πŸ˜†
iViews thumbnail
Originally posted by: 111192

Whole time the helmet was on ishaan's head but fell just before ishaan landed on the ground...kaya timing haiπŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Remeber he told Suhaana ke saar pe helmet fit nahi hoti and S ke kar pe fit hoti hain...🀣 something like that must have happen .πŸ˜†
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I quite liked the episode Gud points:-
1.Suhana telling jassi u can't love girl name gujiya as u r suhana kasyap's neighbourπŸ˜†so that means whole mohalawala have to ask suhana first b4 dating any1πŸ˜†
2.suhana madam asking ishaan to fire his boss...dear he can't fire his boss but his boss can definately fired him if he listen what u r saying abt him...  shez so funny n innocent.😳
3.panna n her MIL scenes are all goodπŸ‘
4.disha n dadajii pointing out mistakes in gujiya letter..ths disha na show her teachergiri evrywhere...they turned a serious issue into comedy n today i really found it funny as it did  not luk like forced oneπŸ˜ƒ
5.suhana n RB convo.πŸ‘πŸΌ
Bad points:-
1. I was expecting a gud sushaan scene after the completion of ths letter thing but again they showed it in a hurry...oh i h8 the cv's for ths😑...n y the hell inder n ishhan r going to office as in first scene alok saying to rano to made sumthing nice as today all r at home...kya sirf alok ki chutti thi.🀒
2.though suhana was luking all pretty in that pink sari but it luk lk kkta style where all the ladies doing shaz shingra of the heroine n other way hero died or met with an accident...lo aur saz savar lo.
3.gujiya's overacting...  was she actually cryingπŸ˜•
4.last n the most weird part of the show the way they have shown ishaan's accident...chi he was luking at the mol of other lady  chi n remembering the old incident it luk so weird😑...i mean if they show he was thinking abt suhana engrossed in her thoughts n met an accident than itz sumhow makes sum sense but ths itz disgusting...if the starting itself is so weird i doubt what will b the future of ths trackπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
ice.maiden thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG I cannot stop laughing reading this thread πŸ€£ I think you guys can make any track worth watching 😊 Wasn't a part of this forum when the S-track was shown, so almost skipped all the episodes, but must have been fun time here during those days πŸ˜†
Feefi thumbnail
oh no you guys are having soo much fun discussing...  here i am stuck with my school work... πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

iViews thumbnail
Originally posted by: ice.maiden

OMG I cannot stop laughing reading this thread πŸ€£ I think you guys can make any track worth watching 😊 Wasn't a part of this forum when the S-track was shown, so almost skipped all the episodes, but must have been fun time here during those days πŸ˜†

It was a blast... πŸ€£ U should have been here... Cauz of that track I became active in this Forum...πŸ˜†