Sasural Genda Phool

How was today's episode? 06.05.11

Posted: 12 years ago
Guyz..so how was today's episode?

I kinda liked the episode till ishaan met with the accident.The first part was good...The I Kashyap part was pretty OTT...especially Jassi...and that girl Gujiya..was she crying or laughing?😆

But I liked Suhana and Dadaji today...Loved the conphused Dadaji..with his chashma..and Suhana with her as usual..Suhanagiri...!God!Suhana wants Ishaan to fire his boss coz she is waiting for Ishaan at home?🤣aur make up ke liye 1 1/2 hrs aur saree ke liye 1/2 hr😆...and the part..where Suhana says Jassi...charachterless..how can u fall in love with a girl called Gujiya?..you are Suhana Bajpai's neighbour..have some class🤣🤣🤣Suhana!!As unusual and hatke as always😆

I also liked the Panna scene with her saas..esp when Panna says..that her own dad left Badi ma for another woman..now he has no hope for Raunak to be back...

But But But...The FINAL KODAK moment toh abhi baaki hai!!!..yes...Shwets..haaki..we got the funniest scene of the month for our Newsletter..Ishaan's ACCIDENT!!!🤣..

I had never imagined that atleast a show like SGP could show this...so here's how one meets with an accident...

Ishaan drives his scooter...suddenly he sees a woman sitting on another scooter beside him...sees her back[kaha dekhte rehte ho ishaan?😆]..sees the mole[til] on her back...remembers about mole story...drives the scooter like as if he's gonna meet the golden girl...then again remembers about mole[til]..again drives like that..suddenly sees a mother crossing with a pram..does 😲..the car opposite to him maaroes headlight...he goes ..the name plate of the innova touches the name plate of Ishu's khatara...Ishaan literally flies[that too in slow motion]..goes on top of the car..then slowly..rolls down...he is still upright on the street...suddenly..he rolls..he sees a stone nearby..he hits his head against the stone...blood comes out..dhantenan...Amnesia is here!!👏

Oh gawd!!Was it SGP that I was watching in the last 10 minutes?Why was Ishaan thinking about that girl and the mole at the first place?And what with that dha dhin dhin dha dhadang background music??😕😕😕

The whole accident thing was a total let down!👎🏼Except for that..the rest of the episode was pretty decent!

PS-Like the JK Tyre ad...the street is filled with idiots..go and get JK tyre right now for your bikes/scooters/khataras!
Edited by .sb. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Shounu u and me were writing about the same at the same time I suppose...😆...didnt got tht FB thing too for Ishan...why...but overall till the accident it was fine for me
Ohh really?😆LOL..sorry😛...I too was thinking..why was he going on thinking about Radhika?[I guess that was the girl's name]...Accha just tell me..suppose someone who doesnt watch SGP..and doesnt know about the charachters and all..if he sees that particular scene..wont he think that the guy in the scooter is thinking about his gf/wife/lover?😕😆

Even the episode was fine for me till the accident...the accident was sooo wierd!!🤢🤢and that part where Ishaan's head hits the stone..it looked as if Ishaan jan bujhke is hitting his head against the stone!😆

*Resham* thumbnail
yeah Shounu...it was like he hitted his head purposely🤣...gosh...
Originally posted by: *Resham*

yeah Shounu...it was like he hitted his head purposely🤣...gosh...

and ishaan flew like a superman...🤣🤣only thing missing was the chaddi..and only thing added was his chashma!🤣🤣
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Shounak...itna conphuse koi ho rahe ho...mein batati hu ishaan uss til wali ladki ke bari mein kyu soch raha tha...woh issliye kyuki...ishaan ki memory ka reverse gear uss ladki tak hoga...i mean he will forget everything that happened after he met that til girl😉
*Resham* thumbnail
Ohh ohh now I get it Renu...so he will rem only till that point...after that nothing...

Will Suhana then go back to the FB mode and come in frnt of him from how they met...😕
Originally posted by: 111192

Shounak...itna conphuse koi ho rahe ho...mein batati hu ishaan uss til wali ladki ke bari mein kyu soch raha tha...woh issliye kyuki...ishaan ki memory ka reverse gear uss ladki tak hoga...i mean he will forget everything that happened after he met that til girl😉

😆😆Ohh ji islye?😆Aap Ishaan ko bahut acchi tarah se jaante hai...kareebi rishtedaar hai kya??🤣

madhu_d thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 111192

👏
iruaG thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree. I liked the episode till the accident scene. 

Highlights:
1. Ishaan and Suhana's phone conversation about how Ishaan should fire his boss😆 
2. Suhana and Radha Bua's conversation about why she doesn't give her jewellery to Suhana. Loved how no one else (except Suhana) could follow the conversation since they don't know about Radha Bua's past.

3. Suhana admonishing Jassi for falling in love with someone named Gujiya😆
Not so good points

1. Panna's scenes were kind of filler. The story didn't move forward. So she gets missed calls. Fine. So she can't call back. Fine. We already know that. But what next. And she didn't tell her MIL about that note or the photograph even when her MIL confesses that last night she had the feeling that someone was watching them. They're his parents. Don't they have a right to know??

2. Ishaan's accident. God, please don't let the CV's spoil the storyline!!!