Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

pia desperate!!!!! - Page 4

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh I see you came here to start a war of words and not to engage in friendly conversion about the show or character.

Well I can tell coming from a Piya fan and am sure others will agree, we're not going to stoop that level of disrespect and rudeness. Everybody here is entitle to there own POV about Piya and don't need to be afraid of Piya fans.

And I don't think you're even a fan of the show.
Edited by pyar-ishk - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--sunshine-- thumbnail
guys seriously sont comment over here now as i said in my topic water is crossing the top and it needs to be ignored.. dont make TM successful let d tm talk to herself alone
~Serendipity~ thumbnail
how dare u say dat idiotic words to piya huh???
u have created problem for urself..."REPORTED"...plz don't make such topics..coz it can hurt others feelings ok,...piya is sensible...u have no rights to say dese cheap words for her...πŸ˜ƒ..
This content was originally posted by: vivluv

Nishi looks to me like some crazy Geet fan trying to ruin our forum😲😲

lolzz thats quite a possibility πŸ˜†
i think Sanjna will know this thing better,she has more experience in this matter πŸ˜†...what say Sanjna abt this possibility? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣
This content was originally posted by: IndigoBlues

tum log please mere kabir haseena post par jaao aur haste haste differences resolve kardo..TM be happy ki piya warriors ne tumhara chutney nahi banaya (ab tak), aur nishi be happy ki log tumhare funny posts se inspiration le rahe hai...🀣

lol yea coming to ur topic also but first let me watch the epi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
lol inspiration from my post? 🀣

SimplyAparajita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I am calling my abhay and sid bhaiya too. They will bite the TMπŸ˜†. Bhai lad kyu rahe ho. πŸ˜†. Patli gali se nikal lo nahi to free me omlet ki dukan khul jayegi, as the number of eggs you will be getting will be more than india's populationπŸ˜›
~Serendipity~ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SimplyAparajita

I am calling my abhay and sid bhaiya too. They will bite the TMπŸ˜†. Bhai lad kyu rahe ho. πŸ˜†. Patli gali se nikal lo nahi to free me omlet ki dukan khul jayegi, as the number of eggs you will be getting will be more than india's populationπŸ˜›

i just love u for ur lovely reply...lol...we cannot waste eggs on dis disgusting post yaar...we have somethng much better to waste...lol..😈
member is trying to just contaminate d enviornment of d forum...sickos!!
Chinchin_suchit thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey her purpose was to seek attention...she must be so happie dat sooo many ppl are replyin...shes rely not a fan n all...shes lak T...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What kind of post it is 🀣...but def hit as nishi said ...withing few min pages has moved so fas πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Dont know if @TM is educated enough to put her thought if not there are so many member..anyone to teach her ...she need is badly 🀣
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Swearing is strictly not allowed on IF.

Writings in Caps is against rules as it is considered Shouting.

Bashing any character/actor unnecessarily is irrelevant and against rules.

If you hold any grudge against Piya, tell it in a better manner rather abusing her.

@All : Please don't say things back to him/her, kindly report.😊
-Nayab- thumbnail

Please do not create such topics in the forum as it only serves to take the forum into further discontent.

Topic Closed.

PKYEK Dev Team.