pia desperate!!!!!

sakshi gupta thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
GOD DIS PIYA IS SOO DESPERATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I REALLY HATE HER...ALWAYS INTERFERIN IN OTHERS LYF!!!!!SHE DON HAVE ANY OTHER WORK TO DO!!!!!

ALWAYS BEHIND BOYS ...SOMETIMES SHE NEED ABHAY, SIDD, KABIR!!!!!SHE IS SOOO DESPERATE!!!!
I REALLY HATE HER!!!!DESPERATE BITCH...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

stop shouting and mind ur language please.

--sunshine-- thumbnail
guys ignore this topic as much as you can and press report button... hope u will listen to me
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
erm, welcome to the forum?.. i don't like her very much, either. but her character is SUPPOSED to be like that, y'know? - jasoosi kinds? she ain't THAT bad, though; she has a good heart. but, sometimes, her actions do come across as interfering. try & be more civil, please. =] Edited by _Akanksha_ - 12 years ago
Tahani01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sakshi gupta

GOD DIS PIYA IS SOO DESPERATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I REALLY HATE HER...ALWAYS INTERFERIN IN OTHERS LYF!!!!!SHE DON HAVE ANY OTHER WORK TO DO!!!!!

ALWAYS BEHIND BOYS ...SOMETIMES SHE NEED ABHAY, SIDD, KABIR!!!!!SHE IS SOOO DESPERATE!!!!
I REALLY HATE HER!!!!DESPERATE BITCH...

no offence but you have no right to cal pia a bitch cuz that is ur opinion and some people in this forum adore her and imagine if pia minded her buisness al the time then how wil the story proceed plez bare in mind that alot of people in this forum will be hurt by your comment 😊
-Alone- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey u can't bash her like this. Plz stay away from writing abusive languages, it's against IF rule. If u don't like her u can express it in a good mannered way.
this topic is gonna b a HUGE hit i m telling u all for the wrong reasons ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
ifrah. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey..dont call her bitch..thats sounds very bad..here are so many fans of pia including me..so pls stop attacking her..
adorableKSG thumbnail
Piya is after Boys?loool then i must be watching the wrong show?

usually all boys are after her,lol.

and thats not 'interfering' sweety, its having a good heart to help others.

u seem rather like a frustrated viewer based on having favz that doesnt get the attention you want.

Reported=)
SimplyAparajita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
"Biatch!" is this the word you used🤣 ! Oh so you are one of those tacky bimbos of T🤣 lala and blabla. Mr./miss using offensive language is against IF COC. So learn to be polite. Nahi to bache dar jayenge. As you are the only one in this universe to use this language and no one else knows how to use slangs 😆