•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
I hate this track as much as the next guy but I think there is a reason why they are stretching the track this much. I think that they are giving time to Ranchod so that it is clear that he is in love with Abha. I doubt that Abha will even try moving on with Ranchod but Ranchod will. I think that when Karan returns then Abha will come running towards him and Ranchod will get super jealous. He will try to take Abha away from Karan and hence he will become the new psycho Sanskaar and then he might try to get her to stay with him by holding the Swran Bhavan house deed hostage. Then he may force a rift between Abharan. 
But since the twins both have/had power of attorney...idk...what do you think?
We all know that since the show is ghar ghar kehli she will always struggle to get control of her house...so there is no doubt in my mind that she will fight for swran bhavan once more and I don't think that shelly will get punishment beacuse she always gets away free😕

What do you guys think?
The king agrees with your views. Just when everything is settling karan might come back thereby paving a path for Ranchod to become a villain.

*king*

Edited by Shivana_j - 12 years ago
Shelly will definitely get punished...and if Ranchod turns out to be the villan then i would seriously stop watching the show...He is a superb character and they would be stupid to make him out to be a villan after soo much he went through...Yes i admit he's falling for abha but he knows upfront that abha will never accept him more than her friend and brother in law...I love how he finally started accepting his papa... 

Originally posted by *king*

The king agrees with your views. Just when everything is settling karan might come back thereby paving a path for Ranchod to become a villain.

*king*
That story line sucks i would definitely stop watching once Ranchod becomes a villan because he has been through so much...
ranchod cant be negative, not after all this, that would be the dumbest move. really hope not

but the cvs have a strange thinking style