Navya

India-Forums

   
Navya
Navya

navya- show analysis (Page 2)

vedula_1 Senior Member
vedula_1
vedula_1

Joined: 13 June 2010
Posts: 234

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snehal_wade

Y should u control dear :) whtever u hav written is abs true... luved each n evry single bit of it ... waise bhi nw in further episodes v r gonna get sum beautiful scenes of panchghani trip... isnt it...

yeah.. i was actually thinking its a kind of excursion.. expected the trip to be for a wekk or soo..!! but no.. its just 2 days!! saturday and sunday... Ouch  i would love to see some bus journey scenes.. bonfire kinda things!! the best part of all the excursions was always train journeys and the bus journeys only!! so i want some of the scenes... it'll be a treat for all of us to watch those scenes!! wat say snehal?? Big smile

madhu_sridhar Goldie
madhu_sridhar
madhu_sridhar

Joined: 23 January 2011
Posts: 1182

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
nice yaarSmile...i liked all the points u have projected...but my most fav was the last oneThumbs Up ...the competition part...navya being oh-so-shy abt expressing her talents...but anant helping her 2 shed her inhibitions and win the competition or something like that...and both of them sharing the victory...i'd love 2 see that...after all isnt it what love is all about...a relationship that brings out all the positives in oneself...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vedula_1

vedula_1 Senior Member
vedula_1
vedula_1

Joined: 13 June 2010
Posts: 234

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhu_sridhar

nice yaarSmile...i liked all the points u have projected...but my most fav was the last oneThumbs Up ...the competition part...navya being oh-so-shy abt expressing her talents...but anant helping her 2 shed her inhibitions and win the competition or something like that...and both of them sharing the victory...i'd love 2 see that...after all isnt it what love is all about...a relationship that brings out all the positives in oneself...

yeah... i dont actually want a blind love story!! like u can give them some time to understand each other more better.. devolop a strong friendship and then something like ahem ahem!!! LOL they can bring the intensity in their friendhip by introducing some competition scenes.. quiz scenes and all!! am soo happy that the CV"s introduced the picnic track!! its exactly what i wanted...!!! i would love to see some bus journey scenes and also some kind of bonfire scenes and all.. but i surely want some time for the couple to fall in love.. i mean show toh abhi abhi start hua hain.. let it go slowly!! take some time..!! make the story more intense..!!! let the couple understand more... feel more stronger for each other and... xtra xtra!! LOL  then their chemistry seems to be strong... and the instensity in their chemistry or their relationship can be justified when they have to go against the families to get along with each other!!! but i seriously want some competition scenes too.. that will help them to improve their rapport with each other..!!Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu_sridhar

Snehal_wade Goldie
Snehal_wade
Snehal_wade

Joined: 28 April 2009
Posts: 1735

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Yes vedula u r abs rite... it would b treat for all of us bt nt for me... as my holidays r over n m going back to my hostel... i would nt able to watch d serial... mujhe ab sirf written update dekhkar hi khush hona padega :( :( :(
vedula_1 Senior Member
vedula_1
vedula_1

Joined: 13 June 2010
Posts: 234

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snehal_wade

Yes vedula u r abs rite... it would b treat for all of us bt nt for me... as my holidays r over n m going back to my hostel... i would nt able to watch d serial... mujhe ab sirf written update dekhkar hi khush hona padega :( :( :(

ohhh no!!! thats really sad..!!! you can enjoy it only when you watch them!! but hey why cant u watch the videos online if u can check india-forums?? Big smileLOLWink
nami2811 IF-Sizzlerz
nami2811
nami2811

Joined: 09 April 2009
Posts: 12799

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Sravanti.. Wonderful analysis I must say..Clap

You stated all d points wich I had in mind. Even m missing the father-daughter relationship, appy (harry.. umm i donnoErmm) n agree there is too much of rama's drama nowadays..Sleepy

The last point in wich u stated abt d contests, competitions.. Oh well I wud luv 2 c such things ion coll coz I particularly am very interested in conducting such activities in ma coll.. LOL

Oh m missing ma coll.. Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vedula_1

vedula_1 Senior Member
vedula_1
vedula_1

Joined: 13 June 2010
Posts: 234

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nami2811

Sravanti.. Wonderful analysis I must say..Clap

You stated all d points wich I had in mind. Even m missing the father-daughter relationship, appy (harry.. umm i donnoErmm) n agree there is too much of rama's drama nowadays..Sleepy

The last point in wich u stated abt d contests, competitions.. Oh well I wud luv 2 c such things ion coll coz I particularly am very interested in conducting such activities in ma coll.. LOL

Oh m missing ma coll.. Unhappy


 yeah i want competition scenes and all..!! i want some scenes b/n students and lecturers too...Ouch
mimz IF-Dazzler
mimz
mimz

Joined: 22 March 2009
Posts: 2775

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Anant as a singer..wow..cool idea..

BTW who is this HARRY??? Wacko

Is he a part of gang?? I hv never seen him..LOL may be hez invisible!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vedula_1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index