navya- show analysis

vedula_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey navyaians!!! how you guys doing???πŸ€— hope you all are just enjoying the show!! well the show is one month old... and i just made an analysis about the show in the past month!!πŸ˜†

undoubtedly... within the launching month only our beloved show stole the hearts of many viewers and is already into top 10 shows of television!! congrats to the team..!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
 well here i want to share some of my views with you guys!!

1. its an youthful show.. so i want the CV's to show some more sensible scenes in the college premises!!πŸ˜ƒ they can really show some classroom scenes like interaction with the other stuents, lecturer,. madams, etc.. they can show some canteen scenes and all  etc etc..!!! πŸ˜³

2.  they can concentrate more on navya's parents too... becoz i feel navya's parents actually reflect those parents from society which occupy 70% of the society!! i can actually relate their thinking to my parents thinking..!! anant's family is a typical rich family and it isnt that sooo realistic..!! πŸ₯±and wat i have observed is they have hardly shown navya and her father conversations in the past weeks!! after the valentines day incident hardly they had any scenes!!  i want some scenes between navya and her father tooo!! πŸ˜³

3. they are giving less screen space to appy's character!!😭 πŸ˜”they have almost neglected her. 😳we can see more of ranbir-ritika scenes rather than appy and harry!! πŸ˜’ am not against ranbir and ritika's scenes!! well i adore them too...😳 but when appy and harry are also a part of the gang please give them some screen space too.. !! i love appy's character!! 😊and guys didd you observe?? harry wasn't invited to the engagement ceremony... i donno if its a blooper or something of that sort!! but i wanted him also along with the gang!!πŸ˜‰

4. in the coming episodes i want to actually see some sensible scenes between anya. not only the romantic ones but other scenes too..😳 like helping each others in studies.. some kind of cute friendship scenes!! i dont want that soo soon love scenes b/n them.. let their track proceed slowly and with more intensity!!πŸ˜› they can actually start with good friendship and then after 2-3 months they can introduce their love scenes!!! i love them they are sooo adorable!! i feel CVV"s should give some time for the characters to understand each other!! i dont want a blind love story... i want an intense love story!!πŸ˜‰

5. and lastly... since the show has some colllege instincts too.. i would love to seee some college life scenes too.. like contests, examinations, activities, competitions etc..etc!! as we all know our anant is our chota sonu nigam...πŸ˜† soo he can actually take part in some singing competition or soo..!! πŸ˜‰and recently i read that soumy is a dancer tooo in one of her interviews!! soo i feel CV's can project her dancing skills as navya's hidden talent!!πŸ˜› i would love it if anant would help her to come out of that shyness and darpokness and prove her talent!! it would be lovely to watch!!😳😳

sooo guys... what do you think of my views??? please dooo share your opinions tooo!!! waiting... πŸ˜³

regards,
sravanti...!! πŸ˜Š
Edited by vedula_1 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vedula_1 thumbnail
 i know my post is a lengthy one... πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰  but please do read it!!! πŸ˜Š hope you guys read it and share your views!!! πŸ˜ƒ Edited by vedula_1 - 12 years ago
ranbirkialliya thumbnail
i too want some class room & canten sCenes they r sweet!
Snehal_wade thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yes dear ur post is too lengthy but its meaningful... all points u mentioned r really commendable... i too wish to c such scenes in future... i wish tht cv's watch dis post... n think abt it... bcoz its really like realistic... which happens in day-to-day life...
vedula_1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Snehal_wade

Yes dear ur post is too lengthy but its meaningful... all points u mentioned r really commendable... i too wish to c such scenes in future... i wish tht cv's watch dis post... n think abt it... bcoz its really like realistic... which happens in day-to-day life...

thanx dear... i doono.. i just couldnt control my mouth!! πŸ˜† just spoke out watever i felt like!! sorry for the lengthy post..!! πŸ˜³  and thnx dear.. i wish CV's see this post!! πŸ˜ƒ
.Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey Sravanti...nyc post...
evn i wish 4 ol dose scenes u mentioned...
CV's shud undrstnd v wanna c more nd more of ANYA...wot u said shud cum tru...nd ur post is not lengthy as 1 enjoys reading dis kinda post...i lyked ur post !

~Juh!~ 
vedula_1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Love_Anant

hey Sravanti...nyc post...

evn i wish 4 ol dose scenes u mentioned...
CV's shud undrstnd v wanna c more nd more of ANYA...wot u said shud cum tru...nd ur post is not lengthy as 1 enjoys reading dis kinda post...i lyked ur post !

~Juh!~ 

aww... thanks juhi.. thats sooo sweet of you!!! πŸ€—but i seriously  feel no1 is really interested to read my post... πŸ˜” isliye 76 views and onli 5 replies!! πŸ˜­ no1 is interested to reply to my post..!! πŸ€”
Snehal_wade thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Y should u control dear :) whtever u hav written is abs true... luved each n evry single bit of it ... waise bhi nw in further episodes v r gonna get sum beautiful scenes of panchghani trip... isnt it...
vedula_1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Snehal_wade

Y should u control dear :) whtever u hav written is abs true... luved each n evry single bit of it ... waise bhi nw in further episodes v r gonna get sum beautiful scenes of panchghani trip... isnt it...

yeah.. i was actually thinking its a kind of excursion.. expected the trip to be for a wekk or soo..!! but no.. its just 2 days!! saturday and sunday...   i would love to see some bus journey scenes.. bonfire kinda things!! the best part of all the excursions was always train journeys and the bus journeys only!! so i want some of the scenes... it'll be a treat for all of us to watch those scenes!! wat say snehal?? πŸ˜ƒ
madhu_sridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice yaar😊...i liked all the points u have projected...but my most fav was the last oneπŸ‘πŸΌ ...the competition part...navya being oh-so-shy abt expressing her talents...but anant helping her 2 shed her inhibitions and win the competition or something like that...and both of them sharing the victory...i'd love 2 see that...after all isnt it what love is all about...a relationship that brings out all the positives in oneself...