Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

   
Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 328: D-N The Real Eternal Story (Page 9)

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Joined: 16 September 2008
Posts: 8330

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moontide

Me Laard LOL

The openning words of every court scene from Bollywood. has to be Me and then laaard!
 
Which is why it cracks me up every time LOL Moon, gotta go to bed now. Dutta's calling. But I'll talk to you soon, right? You won't just disappear on me again, will you? *desperately passionate look*

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoMoontideprncz

Moontide Goldie
Moontide
Moontide

Joined: 06 April 2011
Posts: 1572

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elysia

Originally posted by Moontide

Originally posted by Elysia

Originally posted by Moontide

Originally posted by Elysia

Did nobody read the story of how Dutta and I fell in love and got married? That alone proves my love for him and that I have no connection to Nana whatsoever. My twin sister, however, is a jealous DSP fan who wants to have him or destroy him if she can't have him. Mere ko chod do aur uske peeche jao LOL

Read your Love Story. Definitely better than the one Erich (Segal) wrote But major loophole I must say!!!

If your LS unfolded in the Himalayas, then how come you need a visa to come to India and Patilwadi??? 
Its the SAARC connection and you dont need a visa. Pakistan doesn't have the Himalayas, only Hindukush, so that is ruled out. 
Rest BHUTAN, NEPAL should be a piece of cake. Tibet too. And can't be China. Dutta has never been interested in Chinese goods. Says they are not durable so not condusive to his reputation. He deals mostly in Gold. China is not into this bussiness.

Then again, why did you not fly in with your superpowers.

I'm not trying to find faults, but these things have to be considered.


 
*faceplant*
 
Okay, me laaard, here's the thing: I wasn't a Superwoman back then, I was just a woman. I was on a schooltrip and it was coming to an end, visa thing running out, so basically I had hide in the mountains and wait until things could be arranged for me to come to PN na. Otherwise government police would get involved. Dutta made sure everyone thought I'd gone back to Denmark, etc., and he secretly visited me. There you go.

So basically Dutta married an under age girl??Shocked

Hmmm... thats really illegal you know. I'm worried. Please don't give out your story to everyone. You never know, If Nana gets proof on this, he can have Dutta arrested for marrying a school-girl. 
 
LMAO. I said it was a schooltrip... in Denmark, college and university is considered schooling as well. HA. Take that Dancing

Ok, point!

You keep saying back then, so naturally...I thought...So how loong ago was it, you in Univ and Dutta bunking work?
And when did you realise there's this Superwoman transformation?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaokiran255Elysia

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Joined: 28 October 2010
Posts: 6860

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moontide

Originally posted by prncz

Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Originally posted by prncz

Hi BBHug oh the story is moving is such am amazing pace...love it .
 
I got so nostalgic seeing the gudi padwah dance i had once participated in tadpa dance.. remember my good old days Tongue
 
dutta and nakku realation ship is so mature ,, so wonderfull.. i agree with appu ,,the nightscene spoke so much , with no words Day Dreaming
 
bhaaji is a gem truly  , he heard nakku out  and is trying to  explaing to dutta on her behalf he
remebring all thse days when nakku was frantic searching for dutta and never once let her beleif change ,,
aww and dutta finaly ,,said, sabse zyada pyaar mein nakku se karta hoon
and then realises usi per sabse zyada gussa bhi karta hoon .. such hai jisse pyaar karte ho ussi se gussa bi utna hota hai
he also  realises ,,ek wohi hai jo mere ko samajti hai ,, tere se thoda zyada .LOL 
 
baap re nana is dangerous i never ever dreamt nana is soo cruel ,,and duji have no inkling at all.. he seems to  be worser enemy thn kala,,, this chalenge iwill be worth watchig for dutta to overcome .. I tght it would be nave who will be the main challenge but no  ,, my bad.. nana is danger Angry
 
oh boy will nana start with wife or mom ..Action and Angry Dutta coming next week 
 
 
 
 


@ blue - You mean Aayisaab LOL?! Arre by "apne ghar ke auraton ko sambhal", Nana meant from "flesh-trade" point of view yaar...you really think there will be any takers for Aayisaab?!?! ROFLROFLROFL

 
just signed and saw this  --
i tght he will try  to harm one of the women ,,,as dutta will not bear any thng happening to any of the women in the house ROFLmein flesh trade ka nahin socha tha  D'oh 

Just wait till you come to Kiran's poem. You will get a wider view of  "the women of the house"LOL
 
oh no ana, gecko,kiran ,,omg  u all are in danger i heard ROFLROFLROFL and zuby is she aware she is already a part of Duatt house hold and not only that she is also under threat ROFLROFLROFL
 
omh just read ana 's LS and ana's twin , and Gecko is actualy naku.'s spilt personality ROFLROFLROFL..oh  how the truth unfolds ,thanks to bb i shall say

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoMoontidekiran255*dewdrop~pearl*

Moontide Goldie
Moontide
Moontide

Joined: 06 April 2011
Posts: 1572

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elysia

Originally posted by Moontide

Me Laard LOL

The openning words of every court scene from Bollywood. has to be Me and then laaard!
 
Which is why it cracks me up every time LOL Moon, gotta go to bed now. Dutta's calling. But I'll talk to you soon, right? You won't just disappear on me again, will you? *desperately passionate look*

MMM...I feel like Dutta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ROFL

Sleep well. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Elysia

Moontide Goldie
Moontide
Moontide

Joined: 06 April 2011
Posts: 1572

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prncz

Originally posted by Moontide

Originally posted by prncz

Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Originally posted by prncz

Hi BBHug oh the story is moving is such am amazing pace...love it .
 
I got so nostalgic seeing the gudi padwah dance i had once participated in tadpa dance.. remember my good old days Tongue
 
dutta and nakku realation ship is so mature ,, so wonderfull.. i agree with appu ,,the nightscene spoke so much , with no words Day Dreaming
 
bhaaji is a gem truly  , he heard nakku out  and is trying to  explaing to dutta on her behalf he
remebring all thse days when nakku was frantic searching for dutta and never once let her beleif change ,,
aww and dutta finaly ,,said, sabse zyada pyaar mein nakku se karta hoon
and then realises usi per sabse zyada gussa bhi karta hoon .. such hai jisse pyaar karte ho ussi se gussa bi utna hota hai
he also  realises ,,ek wohi hai jo mere ko samajti hai ,, tere se thoda zyada .LOL 
 
baap re nana is dangerous i never ever dreamt nana is soo cruel ,,and duji have no inkling at all.. he seems to  be worser enemy thn kala,,, this chalenge iwill be worth watchig for dutta to overcome .. I tght it would be nave who will be the main challenge but no  ,, my bad.. nana is danger Angry
 
oh boy will nana start with wife or mom ..Action and Angry Dutta coming next week 
 
 
 
 


@ blue - You mean Aayisaab LOL?! Arre by "apne ghar ke auraton ko sambhal", Nana meant from "flesh-trade" point of view yaar...you really think there will be any takers for Aayisaab?!?! ROFLROFLROFL

 
just signed and saw this  --
i tght he will try  to harm one of the women ,,,as dutta will not bear any thng happening to any of the women in the house ROFLmein flesh trade ka nahin socha tha  D'oh 

Just wait till you come to Kiran's poem. You will get a wider view of  "the women of the house"LOL
 
oh no ana, gecko,kiran ,,omg  u all are in danger i heard ROFLROFLROFL and zuby is she aware she is already a part of Duatt house hold and not only that she is also under threat ROFLROFLROFL
 
omh just read ana 's LS and ana's twin , and Gecko is actualy naku.'s spilt personality ROFLROFLROFL..oh  how the truth unfolds ,thanks to bb i shall say

If you want to get the whole hang of things, plZ check out the discussions on episode 326.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Elysia

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Joined: 28 October 2010
Posts: 6860

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moontide

Originally posted by prncz

Originally posted by Moontide

Originally posted by prncz

Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Originally posted by prncz

 
 


@ blue - You mean Aayisaab LOL?! Arre by "apne ghar ke auraton ko sambhal", Nana meant from "flesh-trade" point of view yaar...you really think there will be any takers for Aayisaab?!?! ROFLROFLROFL

 
just signed and saw this  --
i tght he will try  to harm one of the women ,,,as dutta will not bear any thng happening to any of the women in the house ROFLmein flesh trade ka nahin socha tha  D'oh 

Just wait till you come to Kiran's poem. You will get a wider view of  "the women of the house"LOL
 
oh no ana, gecko,kiran ,,omg  u all are in danger i heard ROFLROFLROFL and zuby is she aware she is already a part of Duatt house hold and not only that she is also under threat ROFLROFLROFL
 
omh just read ana 's LS and ana's twin , and Gecko is actualy naku.'s spilt personality ROFLROFLROFL..oh  how the truth unfolds ,thanks to bb i shall say

If you want to get the whole hang of things, plZ check out the discussions on episode 326.LOL
 
hmm i will have to read that ,, this seems intersting,LOL,,thnx for the heads up, Raj

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MoontideElysia

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Joined: 16 September 2008
Posts: 8330

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moontide


Ok, point!

You keep saying back then, so naturally...I thought...So how loong ago was it, you in Univ and Dutta bunking work?
And when did you realise there's this Superwoman transformation?
 
I shall answer these intelligent questions of yours tomorrow, me laaard. Because Dutta is getting a bit impatient. BUT do not fear. Ana will be here! Tomorrow! And you'll get the story Wink Oh what a tragic one it was when I discovered my superhuman powers... Dutta was present when the first sign showed... BUT more of that tomorrow...
 
 
 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoMoontidekiran255

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Joined: 28 October 2010
Posts: 6860

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moontide

Originally posted by prncz

Originally posted by Moontide

Originally posted by prncz

Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Originally posted by prncz

 


@ blue - You mean Aayisaab LOL?! Arre by "apne ghar ke auraton ko sambhal", Nana meant from "flesh-trade" point of view yaar...you really think there will be any takers for Aayisaab?!?! ROFLROFLROFL

 
just signed and saw this  --
i tght he will try  to harm one of the women ,,,as dutta will not bear any thng happening to any of the women in the house ROFLmein flesh trade ka nahin socha tha  D'oh 

Just wait till you come to Kiran's poem. You will get a wider view of  "the women of the house"LOL
 
oh no ana, gecko,kiran ,,omg  u all are in danger i heard ROFLROFLROFL and zuby is she aware she is already a part of Duatt house hold and not only that she is also under threat ROFLROFLROFL
 
omh just read ana 's LS and ana's twin , and Gecko is actualy naku.'s spilt personality ROFLROFLROFL..oh  how the truth unfolds ,thanks to bb i shall say

If you want to get the whole hang of things, plZ check out the discussions on episode 326.LOL
 
OMG what a riot u all created ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL i am laughing alll alone ,,and falling off my sofa shotot man,, now i understand the LS , the cast was createtd and story line want an idea moonji  OMG
 

Mishal Raheja as Dutta Patil

Mahhi Vij as Nakusha Patil

Ana as Superwoman

Bandbajao as herself

Kiran as herself

Zuby as Woman With The Grey Cat

Vinay Rohra as Baji

AS as Ayisaheb,

Aparna as Exited Gecko on the wall

Du-Du Patil as himself

 

Directed by Moontide

Moon that was jsut mad just mad..u gys truly r riotous /ROFLROFLROFL ur phata phat and the peanut butter dance OMG  and poor gecko in the wash room,, : She was transfixed in her position on the wall one limb extended for the next toehold.ROFLROFLROFL
 
and today now gecko is naku;s plit personaity and zuby err lady with grey ct , andn bb as hitlet OMG ,, WHAT A RIOT ..this is crazy ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL


Edited by prncz - 06 May 2011 at 6:30pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Moontidekiran255

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
D&N: Eternal Love Story - 24th Aug

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: Dancingdoll   Replies: 57   Views: 7280

Dancingdoll 57 7280 26 August 2010 at 9:18am by Dancingdoll
D&N: Eternal Love Story - 23rd Aug...Start Voting

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: Dancingdoll   Replies: 55   Views: 6364

Dancingdoll 55 6364 24 August 2010 at 11:26am by Dancingdoll
D&N: Eternal Love Story - Aug 17-19...VOTE

2 3 4 5

Author: Dancingdoll   Replies: 36   Views: 5271

Dancingdoll 36 5271 21 August 2010 at 8:23pm by loveumishal
D&N: Eternal Love Story - 12th Aug...start voting

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: Dancingdoll   Replies: 51   Views: 5797

Dancingdoll 51 5797 16 August 2010 at 9:11am by Dancingdoll
D&N: Eternal Love Story 11th Aug...start voting

2 3 4 5 6

Author: Dancingdoll   Replies: 44   Views: 5337

Dancingdoll 44 5337 13 August 2010 at 12:24am by ImmaculateDream

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index