Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 328: D-N The Real Eternal Story (Page 8)

Moontide Goldie
Moontide
Moontide

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elysia

Did nobody read the story of how Dutta and I fell in love and got married? That alone proves my love for him and that I have no connection to Nana whatsoever. My twin sister, however, is a jealous DSP fan who wants to have him or destroy him if she can't have him. Mere ko chod do aur uske peeche jao LOL

Read your Love Story. Definitely better than the one Erich (Segal) wrote But major loophole I must say!!!

If your LS unfolded in the Himalayas, then how come you need a visa to come to India and Patilwadi??? 
Its the SAARC connection and you dont need a visa. Pakistan doesn't have the Himalayas, only Hindukush, so that is ruled out. 
Rest BHUTAN, NEPAL should be a piece of cake. Tibet too. And can't be China. Dutta has never been interested in Chinese goods. Says they are not durable so not condusive to his reputation. He deals mostly in Gold. China is not into this bussiness.

Then again, why did you not fly in with your superpowers.

I'm not trying to find faults, but these things have to be considered.

Edited by Moontide - 06 May 2011 at 5:13pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaokiran255*dewdrop~pearl*Elysia

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moontide

Did nobody read the story of how Dutta and I fell in love and got married? That alone proves my love for him and that I have no connection to Nana whatsoever. My twin sister, however, is a jealous DSP fan who wants to have him or destroy him if she can't have him. Mere ko chod do aur uske peeche jao LOL

Read your Love Story. Definitely better than the one Erich (Segal) wrote But major loophole I must say!!!

If your LS unfolded in the Himalayas, then how come you need a visa to come to India and Patilwadi??? 
Its the SAARC connection and you dont need a visa. Pakistan doesn't have the Himalayas, only Hindukush, so that is ruled out. 
Rest BHUTAN, NEPAL should be a piece of cake. Tibet too. And can't be China. Dutta has never been interested in Chinese goods. Says they are not durable so not condusive to his reputation. He deals mostly in Gold. China is not into this bussiness.

*faceplant*

Okay, me laaard, here's the thing: I wasn't a Superwoman back then, I was just a woman. I was on a schooltrip and it was coming to an end, visa thing running out, so basically I had hide in the mountains and wait until things could be arranged for me to come to PN na. Otherwise government police would get involved. Dutta made sure everyone thought I'd gone back to Denmark, etc., and he secretly visited me. There you go.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoMoontidekiran255prncz*dewdrop~pearl*

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Originally posted by prncz

Hi BBHug oh the story is moving is such am amazing pace...love it .

I got so nostalgic seeing the gudi padwah dance i had once participated in tadpa dance.. remember my good old days Tongue

dutta and nakku realation ship is so mature ,, so wonderfull.. i agree with appu ,,the nightscene spoke so much , with no words Day Dreaming

bhaaji is a gem truly  , he heard nakku out  and is trying to  explaing to dutta on her behalf he
remebring all thse days when nakku was frantic searching for dutta and never once let her beleif change ,,
aww and dutta finaly ,,said, sabse zyada pyaar mein nakku se karta hoon
and then realises usi per sabse zyada gussa bhi karta hoon .. such hai jisse pyaar karte ho ussi se gussa bi utna hota hai
he also  realises ,,ek wohi hai jo mere ko samajti hai ,, tere se thoda zyada .LOL 

baap re nana is dangerous i never ever dreamt nana is soo cruel ,,and duji have no inkling at all.. he seems to  be worser enemy thn kala,,, this chalenge iwill be worth watchig for dutta to overcome .. I tght it would be nave who will be the main challenge but no  ,, my bad.. nana is danger Angry

oh boy will nana start with wife or mom ..Action and Angry Dutta coming next week 

@ blue - You mean Aayisaab LOL?! Arre by "apne ghar ke auraton ko sambhal", Nana meant from "flesh-trade" point of view yaar...you really think there will be any takers for Aayisaab?!?! ROFLROFLROFL

just signed and saw this  --
i tght he will try  to harm one of the women ,,,as dutta will not bear any thng happening to any of the women in the house ROFLROFLROFLROFLmein flesh trade ka nahin socha tha  D'oh 

bandbajaoMoontidekiran255*dewdrop~pearl*

Moontide Goldie
Moontide
Moontide

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 5:25pm | IP Logged

*faceplant*

Okay, me laaard, here's the thing: I wasn't a Superwoman back then, I was just a woman. I was on a schooltrip and it was coming to an end, visa thing running out, so basically I had hide in the mountains and wait until things could be arranged for me to come to PN na. Otherwise government police would get involved. Dutta made sure everyone thought I'd gone back to Denmark, etc., and he secretly visited me. There you go.

So basically Dutta married an under age girl??Shocked

Hmmm... thats really illegal you know. I'm worried. Please don't give out your story to everyone. You never know, If Nana gets proof on this, he can have Dutta arrested for marrying a school-girl. 

bandbajaokiran255*dewdrop~pearl*Elysia

Moontide Goldie
Moontide
Moontide

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Me Laard LOL

The openning words of every court scene from Bollywood. has to be Me and then laaard!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

*dewdrop~pearl*Elysiaprncz

Moontide Goldie
Moontide
Moontide

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Hi BBHug oh the story is moving is such am amazing pace...love it .

I got so nostalgic seeing the gudi padwah dance i had once participated in tadpa dance.. remember my good old days Tongue

dutta and nakku realation ship is so mature ,, so wonderfull.. i agree with appu ,,the nightscene spoke so much , with no words Day Dreaming

bhaaji is a gem truly  , he heard nakku out  and is trying to  explaing to dutta on her behalf he
remebring all thse days when nakku was frantic searching for dutta and never once let her beleif change ,,
aww and dutta finaly ,,said, sabse zyada pyaar mein nakku se karta hoon
and then realises usi per sabse zyada gussa bhi karta hoon .. such hai jisse pyaar karte ho ussi se gussa bi utna hota hai
he also  realises ,,ek wohi hai jo mere ko samajti hai ,, tere se thoda zyada .LOL 

baap re nana is dangerous i never ever dreamt nana is soo cruel ,,and duji have no inkling at all.. he seems to  be worser enemy thn kala,,, this chalenge iwill be worth watchig for dutta to overcome .. I tght it would be nave who will be the main challenge but no  ,, my bad.. nana is danger Angry

oh boy will nana start with wife or mom ..Action and Angry Dutta coming next week 

@ blue - You mean Aayisaab LOL?! Arre by "apne ghar ke auraton ko sambhal", Nana meant from "flesh-trade" point of view yaar...you really think there will be any takers for Aayisaab?!?! ROFLROFLROFL

just signed and saw this  --
i tght he will try  to harm one of the women ,,,as dutta will not bear any thng happening to any of the women in the house ROFLmein flesh trade ka nahin socha tha  D'oh 

Just wait till you come to Kiran's poem. You will get a wider view of  "the women of the house"LOL

Edited by Moontide - 06 May 2011 at 5:33pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran255prncz

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 5:39pm | IP Logged

*faceplant*

So basically Dutta married an under age girl??Shocked

Hmmm... thats really illegal you know. I'm worried. Please don't give out your story to everyone. You never know, If Nana gets proof on this, he can have Dutta arrested for marrying a school-girl. 

LMAO. I said it was a schooltrip... in Denmark, college and university is considered schooling as well. HA. Take that Dancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran255

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
hey guyz wil hopefuly join u all after monday   

lookin 4wrd 2 it...but moony hav u fote bout creating a seperate post t4 ur daily updates of ur version of ltl undefined

bandbajaoMoontideElysiaprncz

Go to top