Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

   
Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 328: D-N The Real Eternal Story (Page 5)

bandbajao Goldie
bandbajao
bandbajao

Joined: 02 March 2011
Posts: 1890

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghaparti

Thanks for sharing BB...Nakusha Dutta romance..well I can only blush reading it...This whole Guddi Padwa episode was very well written dear...A complete package...Romance... action...conspiracy...Ched chad...Now what more as a reader would I want...LOL Bas I can just say..lage raho...munna bhai yeah phir munni behna...Pick one...whichever one suits u better...LOL


Thanks dear Embarrassed Call me whatever u want i already said i am used to being called by many names... whatever u say pyaar se, i will most humbly accept LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Moontidemnx12*dewdrop~pearl*Elysiameghaparti

bandbajao Goldie
bandbajao
bandbajao

Joined: 02 March 2011
Posts: 1890

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

Originally posted by bandbajao

haha we r alike...ur lazy 2 edit in the links n m being lazy doing my revision... 2 exams ova... 4 2 go..gt 1 on monday n m so lazy tht i aint evn looked at the notes...LOL
maa beti (naku) bhi to duur rahe hain... tab paap nahi laga..lol... naa i dnt mind sethji paying a visit n havin a cute moment with his bro in law bt plz no extended stay man...or mayb naku cn go meet sethji in their bastiEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed thts better rather than them cumin 2 PN... Big smile 


LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL u better sit down and study instead of thinking about Babi and her pallus! 
Maa Beti durr hona paap kaise hua?? wo shadi shuda beti hai sasural mein rehti hai apne pyaare pati ke saath LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12*dewdrop~pearl*Elysia

bandbajao Goldie
bandbajao
bandbajao

Joined: 02 March 2011
Posts: 1890

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prncz

Hi BBHug oh the story is moving is such am amazing pace...love it .
 
I got so nostalgic seeing the gudi padwah dance i had once participated in tadpa dance.. remember my good old days Tongue
 
dutta and nakku realation ship is so mature ,, so wonderfull.. i agree with appu ,,the nightscene spoke so much , with no words Day Dreaming
 
bhaaji is a gem truly  , he heard nakku out  and is trying to  explaing to dutta on her behalf he
remebring all thse days when nakku was frantic searching for dutta and never once let her beleif change ,,
aww and dutta finaly ,,said, sabse zyada pyaar mein nakku se karta hoon
and then realises usi per sabse zyada gussa bhi karta hoon .. such hai jisse pyaar karte ho ussi se gussa bi utna hota hai
he also  realises ,,ek wohi hai jo mere ko samajti hai ,, tere se thoda zyada .LOL 
 
baap re nana is dangerous i never ever dreamt nana is soo cruel ,,and duji have no inkling at all.. he seems to  be worser enemy thn kala,,, this chalenge iwill be worth watchig for dutta to overcome .. I tght it would be nave who will be the main challenge but no  ,, my bad.. nana is danger Angry
 
oh boy will nana start with wife or mom ..Action and Angry Dutta coming next week 
 
  


@red: really? that is very interesting to know Embarrassed

yes Nana seems very cruel. Now as the story unfolds we will know what is the reason for his hatred! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Moontidemnx12prncz*dewdrop~pearl*Elysiaivy_11

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Joined: 22 March 2006
Posts: 5993

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prncz

Hi BBHug oh the story is moving is such am amazing pace...love it .
 
I got so nostalgic seeing the gudi padwah dance i had once participated in tadpa dance.. remember my good old days Tongue
 
dutta and nakku realation ship is so mature ,, so wonderfull.. i agree with appu ,,the nightscene spoke so much , with no words Day Dreaming
 
bhaaji is a gem truly  , he heard nakku out  and is trying to  explaing to dutta on her behalf he
remebring all thse days when nakku was frantic searching for dutta and never once let her beleif change ,,
aww and dutta finaly ,,said, sabse zyada pyaar mein nakku se karta hoon
and then realises usi per sabse zyada gussa bhi karta hoon .. such hai jisse pyaar karte ho ussi se gussa bi utna hota hai
he also  realises ,,ek wohi hai jo mere ko samajti hai ,, tere se thoda zyada .LOL 
 
baap re nana is dangerous i never ever dreamt nana is soo cruel ,,and duji have no inkling at all.. he seems to  be worser enemy thn kala,,, this chalenge iwill be worth watchig for dutta to overcome .. I tght it would be nave who will be the main challenge but no  ,, my bad.. nana is danger Angry
 
oh boy will nana start with wife or mom ..Action and Angry Dutta coming next week 
 
 
 
 


@ blue - You mean Aayisaab LOL?! Arre by "apne ghar ke auraton ko sambhal", Nana meant from "flesh-trade" point of view yaar...you really think there will be any takers for Aayisaab?!?! ROFLROFLROFL



Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 06 May 2011 at 1:02pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Moontidemnx12prncz

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Joined: 22 March 2006
Posts: 5993

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bandbajao

Originally posted by prncz

Hi BBHug oh the story is moving is such am amazing pace...love it .
 
I got so nostalgic seeing the gudi padwah dance i had once participated in tadpa dance.. remember my good old days Tongue
 
dutta and nakku realation ship is so mature ,, so wonderfull.. i agree with appu ,,the nightscene spoke so much , with no words Day Dreaming
 
bhaaji is a gem truly  , he heard nakku out  and is trying to  explaing to dutta on her behalf he
remebring all thse days when nakku was frantic searching for dutta and never once let her beleif change ,,
aww and dutta finaly ,,said, sabse zyada pyaar mein nakku se karta hoon
and then realises usi per sabse zyada gussa bhi karta hoon .. such hai jisse pyaar karte ho ussi se gussa bi utna hota hai
he also  realises ,,ek wohi hai jo mere ko samajti hai ,, tere se thoda zyada .LOL 
 
baap re nana is dangerous i never ever dreamt nana is soo cruel ,,and duji have no inkling at all.. he seems to  be worser enemy thn kala,,, this chalenge iwill be worth watchig for dutta to overcome .. I tght it would be nave who will be the main challenge but no  ,, my bad.. nana is danger Angry
 
oh boy will nana start with wife or mom ..Action and Angry Dutta coming next week 
 
  


@red: really? that is very interesting to know Embarrassed

yes Nana seems very cruel. Now as the story unfolds we will know what is the reason for his hatred! 


Thank God there will be a specific reason as to why Nana hates Dutta. Initially when I read today's episode, I was a bit confused as to why Nana hates Dutta so much Confused! When Kala hated Dutta severely, we all knew the reason, it was a piled up thing since childhood. But as far as Nana is concerned, I couldnt think of any solid reason as to why he would hate someone like Dutta so much Confused. The only possible reason I could think of is, because of Dutta maybe Nana couldnt rule Patilwadi. But I dont think that reason is enough for Nana to hate Dutta so much that he doesnt even want to kill him, he just wants to SEE him suffer like anything through out his life Confused! But if there is a deeper reason as to why he hates Dutta, it will be really interesting to see it unfold Wink.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Moontidemnx12prnczElysia

meghaparti IF-Sizzlerz
meghaparti
meghaparti

Joined: 03 August 2005
Posts: 20978

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bandbajao

Originally posted by meghaparti

Thanks for sharing BB...Nakusha Dutta romance..well I can only blush reading it...This whole Guddi Padwa episode was very well written dear...A complete package...Romance... action...conspiracy...Ched chad...Now what more as a reader would I want...LOL Bas I can just say..lage raho...munna bhai yeah phir munni behna...Pick one...whichever one suits u better...LOL


Thanks dear Embarrassed Call me whatever u want i already said i am used to being called by many names... whatever u say pyaar se, i will most humbly accept LOL


Your welcome dearLOL  I can call u pyaar se anything... awee that is so sweet of u...EmbarrassedLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoMoontidemnx12

kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Joined: 15 December 2009
Posts: 4394

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
OH Bb !

Love the epi !
everything abt it and 
Taht nanaaa !

Gosh he is such a kameena 
hate him (btw can we say kameena on If )
anyways ab keh dia tu kehj dia !

im just waiting and waiting when D will know all abt him !
But onething love that Nana speak the truth !

The lines where he says , 
dutta ko main nay nahi bara banaya , wo khud bana hai ,
So true :D

Loved this dialogue !

chalo Nana tum nay kuch tu acha bola :p

And wooo baaji and Dutta scene is to die dor , 
i just want to go and pull Baaji cheeks adn 
Kiss dutta cheeks !

the way Baaj tells him to be nice Naku !
and D replies 
Omg !
I so love D !

Missing duji sooo much !:(

But this scne is aweome !

Now all teh Pooja thingy wooo too good !

Loved how everyone blesssed them 
and im sure with Love of N and blessing of all the patilwadi ppl , nothing can and will Harm D !

and wooo Teh chit which says , D apnay ghar ki aurton ki hifazat karay :p

OMG im just thinking !

How many women will he safe :P
beside Naku! 

ANa , Zuby , Gecko (she is also a lady :P)
and ofcourse me :P
ehheheh

sorry carried away 


and teh precap D goes to AS !
awww LOve it :D

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoMoontidemnx12prncz*dewdrop~pearl*Elysia

Moontide Goldie
Moontide
Moontide

Joined: 06 April 2011
Posts: 1572

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiran255

OH Bb !

Love the epi !
everything abt it and 
Taht nanaaa !

Gosh he is such a kameena 
hate him (btw can we say kameena on If )
anyways ab keh dia tu kehj dia !

im just waiting and waiting when D will know all abt him !
But onething love that Nana speak the truth !

The lines where he says , 
dutta ko main nay nahi bara banaya , wo khud bana hai ,
So true :D

Loved this dialogue !

chalo Nana tum nay kuch tu acha bola :p

And wooo baaji and Dutta scene is to die dor , 
i just want to go and pull Baaji cheeks adn 
Kiss dutta cheeks !

the way Baaj tells him to be nice Naku !
and D replies 
Omg !
I so love D !

Missing duji sooo much !:(

But this scne is aweome !

Now all teh Pooja thingy wooo too good !

Loved how everyone blesssed them 
and im sure with Love of N and blessing of all the patilwadi ppl , nothing can and will Harm D !

and wooo Teh chit which says , D apnay ghar ki aurton ki hifazat karay :p

OMG im just thinking !

How many women will he safe :P
beside Naku! 

ANa , Zuby , Gecko (she is also a lady :P)
and ofcourse me :P
ehheheh

sorry carried away 


and teh precap D goes to AS !
awww LOve it :D

 
Apne SAUTEN se itni baatein??? Itni lambi poem bhi!!!!!!!!!!!! Kya baat, kyaa baat Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaokiran255

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
D&N: Eternal Love Story - 24th Aug

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: Dancingdoll   Replies: 57   Views: 7280

Dancingdoll 57 7280 26 August 2010 at 9:18am by Dancingdoll
D&N: Eternal Love Story - 23rd Aug...Start Voting

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: Dancingdoll   Replies: 55   Views: 6364

Dancingdoll 55 6364 24 August 2010 at 11:26am by Dancingdoll
D&N: Eternal Love Story - Aug 17-19...VOTE

2 3 4 5

Author: Dancingdoll   Replies: 36   Views: 5271

Dancingdoll 36 5271 21 August 2010 at 8:23pm by loveumishal
D&N: Eternal Love Story - 12th Aug...start voting

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: Dancingdoll   Replies: 51   Views: 5797

Dancingdoll 51 5797 16 August 2010 at 9:11am by Dancingdoll
D&N: Eternal Love Story 11th Aug...start voting

2 3 4 5 6

Author: Dancingdoll   Replies: 44   Views: 5337

Dancingdoll 44 5337 13 August 2010 at 12:24am by ImmaculateDream

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index