Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 328: D-N The Real Eternal Story (Page 4)

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Thanxx for the update BB
So the precap for the week was there 2day ! It's getting interesting
B-D convo was really good Star

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoMoontidemnx12prncz

meghaparti IF-Sizzlerz
meghaparti
meghaparti

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing BB...Nakusha Dutta romance..well I can only blush reading it...This whole Guddi Padwa episode was very well written dear...A complete package...Romance... action...conspiracy...Ched chad...Now what more as a reader would I want...LOL Bas I can just say..lage raho...munna bhai yeah phir munni behna...Pick one...whichever one suits u better...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

bandbajaoMoontidemnx12prncz

Yuvika_15 Moderator
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bandbajao

@green: its alright dear... i think media archives is fine Embarrassed in fact i guess i need to update that am damn lazy LOL haha we r alike...ur lazy 2 edit in the links n m being lazy doing my revision... 2 exams ova... 4 2 go..gt 1 on monday n m so lazy tht i aint evn looked at the notes...LOL

Sethji coming back is fine but no Babi??? haye haye! Maa bacche ko dur karna paap hai! ROFLmaa beti (naku) bhi to duur rahe hain... tab paap nahi laga..lol... naa i dnt mind sethji paying a visit n havin a cute moment with his bro in law bt plz no extended stay man...or mayb naku cn go meet sethji in their bastiEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed thts better rather than them cumin 2 PN... Big smile 

bandbajaoMoontidemnx12meghaparti

Yuvika_15 Moderator
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

@ pink - Like they say, you tend to get more angry, and express more anger towards people whom you love the most. Its again a reality of life, that we always end up hurting the people who loves us the most Ouch!

@bold...WORD...so tru...thts y dutta ends up hurting naku the most and thn baji aint far behind so he's gt nothing 2 worry abtLOL

bandbajaoMoontidemnx12*dewdrop~pearl*

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged

Very nice episod, NS & Kala's feelings for Datta are similar, both of them wants him to suffer & finish him, but doesn't want to kill him. NS is having some very big plan to finish Datta. Baji always takes Naku's side. overall feel is, stage is set to trap & harm Datta & women of the house, next week will be interesting.  Thanks BB & your team, for this wonderful episod.Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire-bandbajaoMoontideivy_11*dewdrop~pearl*

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Hi BBHug oh the story is moving is such am amazing pace...love it .

I got so nostalgic seeing the gudi padwah dance i had once participated in tadpa dance.. remember my good old days Tongue

dutta and nakku realation ship is so mature ,, so wonderfull.. i agree with appu ,,the nightscene spoke so much , with no words Day Dreaming

bhaaji is a gem truly  , he heard nakku out  and is trying to  explaing to dutta on her behalf he
remebring all thse days when nakku was frantic searching for dutta and never once let her beleif change ,,
aww and dutta finaly ,,said, sabse zyada pyaar mein nakku se karta hoon
and then realises usi per sabse zyada gussa bhi karta hoon .. such hai jisse pyaar karte ho ussi se gussa bi utna hota hai
he also  realises ,,ek wohi hai jo mere ko samajti hai ,, tere se thoda zyada .LOL 

baap re nana is dangerous i never ever dreamt nana is soo cruel ,,and duji have no inkling at all.. he seems to  be worser enemy thn kala,,, this chalenge iwill be worth watchig for dutta to overcome .. I tght it would be nave who will be the main challenge but no  ,, my bad.. nana is danger Angry

oh boy will nana start with wife or mom ..Action and Angry Dutta coming next week 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire-bandbajaoMoontidemnx12ivy_11*dewdrop~pearl*

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Thanks BB. aww Baji and Roops are looking very nice. I really liked their jodi a lot. Embarrassed I'm only saying it now coz Zuby isn't here. LOL but I think Yuvi might kill me. LOL btw anybody heard from Zuby? she said she'll be missing for a few days and I think it's been a week. kahi sach mein Zuby ko apna Dutta toh nehi mil gaya and she forgot about us. LOL

Love the discussion between Dutta-Baji. Such amazing friendship. hayee. Embarrassed such friendship is rarely shown on Indian television. *sigh* won't get to see it ever again. Ouch but these written updates are really very well written. Hats off to all the writers. Clap u should all take a bow everyday. Embarrassed

OMG Dutta and AS scene in the precap. I'm sure it's going to be fabulous to see Dutta talking to his Aayi and maybe once again Naku is waiting outside listening to it. Embarrassed I loved that scene a lot. Can't wait for monday. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire--Roopa-bandbajaoMoontidemnx12ivy_11*dewdrop~pearl*

sss8080 Senior Member
sss8080
sss8080

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
E(Electronic)  -  Story  is more  captivating  and  fascinating  than   S( current  Screen)-  Story .  

I   am   loving it  and  chewing  it . (  Advt )

Hip -  Hip   Hurre  for   Writer  and  Creators   of   ELS ( eternal  love  story )  ! ! ! 

Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap Clap

Thumbs Up    Thumbs Up     Thumbs Up

Edited by sss8080 - 08 May 2011 at 10:04am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaomnx12ivy_11

Go to top