Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 328: D-N The Real Eternal Story (Page 2)

mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
lovely episode! can't wait to see what happens now! how is naku going to bring Nana's truth in front of Dutta? Will Dutta trust Naku's judgement ever? Many questions running through my mind! It will be interesting to see how the answers unfold! Great job BB!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoMoontideivy_11prncz

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
I loved the Dutta-Baaji conversation. It reminded me of the "puraana adda" scene Embarrassed. I loved the way Baaji remembered Nakku's struggles when everyone thought Dutta was dead, and she was the only one who believed that he is not! Whatever she did in Dutta's absense was highly appreciative - from convincing EVERYBODY that Dutta is not dead (family members and the entire Patil Wadi) and giving everyone moral support and strength, to maintaining peace and decorum in Dutta's absence.

And wow, Dutta finally admits that he loves Nakku more than anything else in this world WinkEmbarrassed!

I loved the night scene, where Dutta hugs Nakku from behind, very simple and subtle scene without much dialogues, yet so sweet and warm. Day Dreaming

And Aayisaab dint faint hearing what the chit read Shocked?! Sirf "anxiety" Shocked
?! LOL

Somehow, today's episode reminded me of Damodar Patil times, Dutta was in a similar mood and temper, and I love this SHER version of Dutta Wink! I loved the way he sternly tells all women folk of his house, that no one will step out of the house without his permission, with a "samjhe?!" at the end, and everyone obediently obliging. Wink

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 06 May 2011 at 9:37am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire--Roopa-bandbajaoMoontideivy_11prnczImmaculateDream

bandbajao Goldie
bandbajao
bandbajao

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

very nice update

nana and nave...evil men... tht day wil neva come wen dutta has no1 by his side, cos baji and naku wil always b der for him...

awww so baji aint suspecting nana either...oh plz baji i reali hped he wud believe naku...
i liked duji's convo in the car... baji siding naku n trying 2 explain 2 dutta al tht naku went thru..aww it was sweet... n i loved hw dutta sed tht naku knws him mre than any1 else n he loves her mre than any1 else in the world... hw touching...

aww naku remembering her aayi..hehe...plz i dnt wnt babi returning in the next few epis..lol..cnt stand he pallu stuffing in mouth...hehe...

aww mandir scene, ppl blessing dutta 2 hav a kid...haha n he looking at naku..awww dnt wori dutta, naku wil giv u al tht u wnt as she always does..lol..plus with AS n her wish on the back..im sure it wnt b long b4 u hav ur cricket team...lol...

finally the threat comes..defo from Nave and Nana, bt no doubt their target is naku mre than any of the other women, becos nana knws hw much dutta loves naku...

btw BB i've edited all these epi links in the archive mansion thread...as its easier to find the links there rather than the media centreBig smile

That is indeed very sweet of you Yuvika! Embarrassed
You feel Babi is returning???LOLLOL WE'll have to wait and watch

@red: I also loved how Dutta said, tere se thoda jyada and Baji smiled LOL Mushy scene Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Moontide*dewdrop~pearl*meghaparti

bandbajao Goldie
bandbajao
bandbajao

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

I loved the Dutta-Baaji conversation. It reminded me of the "puraana adda" scene Embarrassed. I loved the way Baaji remembered Nakku's struggles when everyone thought Dutta was dead, and she was the only one who believed that he is not! Whatever she did in Dutta's absense was highly appreciative - from convincing EVERYBODY that Dutta is not dead (family members and the entire Patil Wadi) and giving everyone moral support and strength, to maintaining peace and decorum in Dutta's absence.

And wow, Dutta finally admits that he loves Nakku more than anything else in this world WinkEmbarrassed!

I loved the night scene, where Dutta hugs Nakku from behind, very simple and subtle scene without much dialogues, yet so sweet and warm. Day Dreaming

And Aayisaab dint faint hearing what the chit read Shocked?! LOL

Somehow, today's episode reminded me of Damodar Patil times, Dutta was in a similar mood and temper, and I love this SHER version of Dutta Wink! I loved the way he sternly tells all women folk of his house, that no one will step out of the house without his permission, with a "samjhe?!" at the end and everyone obliging obediently.

@green ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL Things moved so fast that she didn't get a chance to perform her part of the act.  ROFL ROFL ROFL Poor woman...So sad Unhappy
@red: EmbarrassedEmbarrassed What did u also think about the little dostana scene there? "NAku mere ko tere se thoda jyada samjahti hai"  ROFL ROFL ROFL  Did u read Baji blushed instead of smile????  ROFL ROFL ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa-Moontideprncz*dewdrop~pearl*meghaparti

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
@ Yuvi :- Cricket team nahin Football team LOL!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MoontideYuvika_15

-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
res
thanks BBEmbarrassed
Once again a wonderful update n loved it!!ClapClap

Edited by AzMishy - 08 May 2011 at 11:48pm
Yuvika_15 Moderator
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bandbajao

That is indeed very sweet of you Yuvika! Embarrassed aww yh bt i think fivr is gna edit out tht post n leave it in media center..lol...
You feel Babi is returning???LOLLOL WE'll have to wait and watch  oh no tht means she is gna return...D'ohpls no babi n her crying... i dnt mind sethji coming bt no babi n no ganpat

@red: I also loved how Dutta said, tere se thoda jyada and Baji smiled LOL Mushy scene Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajao

Yuvika_15 Moderator
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

@ Yuvi :- Cricket team nahin Football team LOL!
oh gosh did i say cricket? lol i meant football..cnt believe i sed cricket yaar...i h8 cricket..i love football anydayBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoMoontide*dewdrop~pearl*

Go to top