Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Moontide

LATE NIGHT MADNESS BUG 😃

Thanks for clarifying, even I was wondering whats this LNMB 😆!

deactivated1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

Moontide, its ok, Ana is the one who is delusional here and she thinks rest of us are, poor girl !

She believes she has this family with Dutta and his kids, but you only tell me Moony, does Dutta look THAT old to have such big kids ?!

And everyone who knows LTL knows Dutta belongs to Nakku, from where did Ana/Superwoman come then?!

So you see, its all in Ana's head !
Its ok Ana, you'll be fine soon . Your Nana will definitely come back to you, now smile !

Why would anyone believe a Gecko rather than a Superwoman? I mean... you're not even supposed to be talking. You're a lizard.

Nana who? *tries to concentrate as Dutta's hands massage aaall my shoulder pains away*
deactivated1 thumbnail

LATE NIGHT MADNESS BUG 😃

*facepalm* How did I not know that one? Gecko's been bitten by it days ago, which is why she keeps going on and on and on about her sexy tail and how it's going to woo some black-ish man with a left-sided grin... WEIR-DO.
Originally posted by: Elysia

Why would anyone believe a Gecko rather than a Superwoman? I mean... you're not even supposed to be talking. You're a lizard.

Nana who? *tries to concentrate as Dutta's hands massage aaall my shoulder pains away*

Exactly, how can a lizard talk! I'm a human being. So that proves it all ! Let people spread all the rumour, I'll remain what I'm and Dutta has and will always belong to Nakku 😎.

deactivated1 thumbnail

Exactly, how can a lizard talk! I'm a human being. So that proves it all ! Let people spread all the rumour, I'll remain what I'm and Dutta has and will always belong to Nakku 😎.

A lizard can talk. You're a living proof of it na. Just like I'm a living proof that Dutta's into Superwomen.
Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Moontide, its ok, Ana is the one who is delusional here and she thinks rest of us are, poor girl !

She believes she has this family with Dutta and his kids, but you only tell me Moony, does Dutta look THAT old to have such big kids ?!

And everyone who knows LTL knows Dutta belongs to Nakku, from where did Ana/Superwoman come then?!

So you see, its all in Ana's head !
Its ok Ana, you'll be fine soon . Your Nana will definitely come back to you, now smile !

Lets give her the benefit of doubt and check a few facts.

1. Nanasaheb is definitely completely, madly, utterly, insanely in love with Ana. We saw the visuals courtesy your post.
2. Ana has still not realised the depths of her feelings for Nana, something similar to Dutta's Gadhapan viv-a-vis Naku.
3. Ana majorly hooked to Nana's Gluteus maximus.
4. Ana beleives she is Dutta's second wife and we are not out to hurt anybodies beliefs here.
5. Ana claims she has two kids, is expecting twins, and is getting her son married to two daughters-in-law.
6. We have had no conformation of this from MR=Dutta.
7. Given Dutta's SR track record and absence of any conclusive proofs to show he actually understands the meaning of it, he siring so many children is highly confusing.
8. Ana could have used in-vitro techniques.
9. Dutta could have donated the some of hie vitality for the purpose.
10. We simply can not discount the BAJI FACTOR
Originally posted by: Elysia

A lizard can talk. You're a living proof of it na. Just like I'm a living proof that Dutta's into Superwomen.

Now your seeing human beings as lizards 😲?! *sigh*

Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Gecko Dewdrop-pearl is this absolutely unique ICHCHADHARI lizard. She talks, sings, peeps, romances, dreams of a gadha... She is unique and Dutta has eyes for her. She has this major advantage of being able to hide inside the designer wall tiles above the head of D_N bed. And when Naku's asleep she simply glides down between Dutta's arms and snuggles there with Bahon ke darmiyan playing in the background.

Please Appu, don't resent this truth. Its super beneficial for you. At times Dutta smuggles you out in his pocket for a romantic drive and dinner or a hand in hand stroll by the sea. All the while Naku is busy with her Bappa-talk, Superwoman with her children and Zuby with her cats. You take the cake errr Dutta here.
Edited by Moontide - 12 years ago
deactivated1 thumbnail

1. Nanasaheb is definitely completely, madly, utterly, insanely in love with Ana. We saw the visuals courtesy your post.
2. Ana has still not realised the depths of her feelings for Nana, something similar to Dutta's Gadhapan viv-a-vis Naku.
3. Ana majorly hooked to Nana's Gluteus maximus.

TOI reporter: How do you feel about the abovementioned "facts" about you?

Ana: It seems that some people are more obsessed with Nana than they assume I am. Why this strange need to mention him in every one of their posts? Why these odd assumptions that Nana and I have feelings for each other? I have been called his wife, the love of his life, and his daughter. Now this alone shows that all the abovementioned "facts" are nothing more than baseless rumours spread to destroy my marriage to Dutta, because certain people feel a deep jealousy toward our strong love for each other.

Oh, and this mentioning of my "hooking to Nana's GM"? I believe we settled it a long time ago that I, having studied Biology, made a natural observation and came up with a theory that has neither been verified nor falsified. But since there are SOME who are taking up his cause and feeling a soul-connection to his fashion sense - then perhaps they'll come up with a theory of their own on that part (no pun intended). As for me, I have long since moved on. My Dutta's GM is 😍 Just FYI.

I rest my case. These Nana rumours and poor attempts at destroying my happily married life are no longer worth my time.

TOI reporter: Who would spread such rumours about you?

Ana: I'm not sure, but one might be from a lizard family and the other might be a circular lighting object of some kind. I don't believe it's Pranjal Saxena, however. He already told me that he holds no grudge against me for quitting his show.

4. Ana beleives she is Dutta's second wife and we are not out to hurt anybodies beliefs here.
5. Ana claims she has two kids, is expecting twins, and is getting her son married to two daughters-in-law.
6. We have had no conformation of this from MR=Dutta.
7. Given Dutta's SR track record and absence of any conclusive proofs to show he actually understands the meaning of it, he siring so many children is highly confusing.
8. Ana could have used in-vitro techniques.
9. Dutta could have donated the some of hie vitality for the purpose.
10. We simply can not discount the BAJI FACTOR

TOI reporter: How do you feel about the abovementioned assumptions?

Ana: Well, I've only given out limited information regarding my marriage to DUTTA and our lives together. I will not reveal any details, so naturally people will be confused as to how things are connected. I shall let them continue to doubt and question. I have no further comments on this matter. Let SOME of my life with Dutta be private. Even if you find many things speculative. My husband and I know the full story and do not need to explain things to anyone. We are happily married. My daughter-in-law, Kiki, is pregnant. It's a wonderful time for us right now.

TOI reporter: God bless you and your family.

Ana: Thank you.

Edited by Elysia - 12 years ago
deactivated1 thumbnail

Gecko Dewdrop-pearl is this absolutely unique ICHCHADHARI lizard. She talks, sings, peeps, romances, dreams of a gadha... She is unique and Dutta has eyes for her. She has this major advantage of being able to hide inside the designer wall tiles above the head of D_N bed. And when Naku's asleep she simply glides down between Dutta's arms and snuggles there with Bahon ke darmiyan playing in the background.

Please Appu, don't resent this truth. Its super beneficial for you. At times Dutta smuggles you out in his pocket for a romantic drive and dinner or a hand in hand stroll by the sea. All the while Naku is busy with her Bappa-talk, Superwoman with her children and Zuby with her cats. You take the cake errr Dutta here.

LMAO 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣