Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Elysia

Oh dear. You have it bad, don't you? Your whole defense speech... sigh. You know, a junkie or an alcohol or any addict for that matter will never admit that he/she is any of the mentioned as he/she will always believe that there's nothing wrong with he/she.

Alas! Look at you, Mooner-spooner. You... need to be helped out of this obsession with Nana. Look how you deny it and point to others! It's heartbreaking to witness. Please... let me help you?

You don't see... but your feelings for Nana are evident in your word choice... in the empathy that you seem to feel for him. It's alright, Mooner. Just admitting it is the first step in rehab...

I'm not in denial mode. I am openly saying i want to take up Nana's cause. Because he certainly needs help. And as the director, I have to look into this 😉
It's you who is in denial. You dream of him, check out his Gluteus maximus, keenly note what others have to say about him. So...
deactivated1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Moontide

I'm not in denial mode. I am openly saying i want to take up Nana's cause. Because he certainly needs help. And as the director, I have to look into this 😉
It's you who is in denial. You dream of him, check out his Gluteus maximus, keenly note what others have to say about him. So...

There's that denying again 😆

Yes, you should definitely take up Nana's "cause" and "look into it" 😉 Meanwhile, I'll enjoy the shoulder-massage my hubby Dutta is giving me... aaah...
Moontide thumbnail

There's that denying again 😆

Yes, you should definitely take up Nana's "cause" and "look into it" 😉 Meanwhile, I'll enjoy the shoulder-massage my hubby Dutta is giving me... aaah...

He is at it since yesterday!!!!!!!!! thats how he develops his biceps then? 

Now you claim your hubby, Dewdrop-pearl claims she is Nakus alter ego and Dutta is her Hubby, Zuby claims he is her Tabby,
 Whew...

And tell me, why does DuDu and Duttashri's dad keep singing 'Khidki se chori chori nange paon Chand ayega' ??
deactivated1 thumbnail

He is at it since yesterday!!!!!!!!! thats how he develops his biceps then? 

Now you claim your hubby, Dewdrop-pearl claims she is Nakus alter ego and Dutta is her Hubby, Zuby claims he is her Tabby,
 Whew...

And tell me, why does DuDu and Duttashri's dad keep singing 'Khidki se chori chori nange paon Chand ayega' ??

LMAO. I just laughed so hard while chewing on a hotwing that pieces of chicken almost came flying out my nostrils.

Dutta patted my back though and I'm fine.

Moon, I really have no answer when it comes to Gecko and Zuby as I've accepted their delusional perceptions as unchangable. I'm letting them have their fantasies. Aren't I generous? 😃

Oh dear. He sings that song because it's the song that the nature was singing when we first met on the mountainside na. When he first saw me, barefeet in the snow, in the middle of the night... in minus degrees... no shelter for I was lost lost lost and YET BEHOLD, there was my hope! Even the earth beneath our feet felt that we were meant to be and thus sang the song for our coming-together... as I fell... into his arms... aaand the rest is PG-13 *pats lil Moony's head and tucks her into bed*
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Great to see this debate. Here may I add that its not necessary that you be indebted to a person for the kind of reaction that we are discussing here. Often its the other way round. Its like the person who is in a position to wield power, expects you to feel indebted to him/her or wants you to cater to his/her ego in a particular fashion just because they believe they deserve it. Its like this need to conquer you in some way. Things become really complicated when you refuse them the gratification.

Exactly, Moontide! Thats what I meant. We all know PS has no contribution what-so-ever to MR and his success, but he BELIEVES he does 🤢! Just because he is "superior" to MR by way of position, he thinks MR better be indebted to him, or else! And MR righteously chose the "or else!" 👏

Moontide thumbnail

LMAO. I just laughed so hard while chewing on a hotwing that pieces of chicken almost came flying out my nostrils.

Dutta patted my back though and I'm fine.

Moon, I really have no answer when it comes to Gecko and Zuby as I've accepted their delusional perceptions as unchangable. I'm letting them have their fantasies. Aren't I generous? 😃

Oh dear. He sings that song because it's the song that the nature was singing when we first met on the mountainside na. When he first saw me, barefeet in the snow, in the middle of the night... in minus degrees... no shelter for I was lost lost lost and YET BEHOLD, there was my hope! Even the earth beneath our feet felt that we were meant to be and thus sang the song for our coming-together... as I fell... into his arms... aaand the rest is PG-13 *pats lil Moony's head and tucks her into bed*

RED: Thats the word 🤣

Also LNMB.
deactivated1 thumbnail

RED: Thats the word 🤣

Also LNMB.

Heh 😆

Btw, what's LNMB? 🤓
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Moontide, its ok, Ana is the one who is delusional here and she thinks rest of us are, poor girl !

She believes she has this family with Dutta and his kids, but you only tell me Moony, does Dutta look THAT old to have such big kids ?!

And everyone who knows LTL knows Dutta belongs to Nakku, from where did Ana/Superwoman come then?!

So you see, its all in Ana's head !
Its ok Ana, you'll be fine soon . Your Nana will definitely come back to you, now smile !

Moontide thumbnail
Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

Great to see this debate. Here may I add that its not necessary that you be indebted to a person for the kind of reaction that we are discussing here. Often its the other way round. Its like the person who is in a position to wield power, expects you to feel indebted to him/her or wants you to cater to his/her ego in a particular fashion just because they believe they deserve it. Its like this need to conquer you in some way. Things become really complicated when you refuse them the gratification.

Exactly, Moontide! Thats what I meant. We all know PS has no contribution what-so-ever to MR and his success, but he BELIEVES he does 🤢! Just because he is "superior" to MR by way of position, he thinks MR better be indebted to him, or else! And MR righteously chose the "or else!" 👏

[/QUOTE]

Its Just that the longing to see him back as DUTTA is majorly  insurmountable and no one seems to acknowledge and do something about our situation. 
Moontide thumbnail

Heh 😆

Btw, what's LNMB? 🤓

LATE NIGHT MADNESS BUG 😃