Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Moontide

If you want to get the whole hang of things, plZ check out the discussions on episode 326.😆

OMG what a riot u all created 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 i am laughing alll alone ,,and falling off my sofa shotot man,, now i understand the LS , the cast was createtd and story line want an idea moonji  OMG

Mishal Raheja as Dutta Patil

Mahhi Vij as Nakusha Patil

Ana as Superwoman

Bandbajao as herself

Kiran as herself

Zuby as Woman With The Grey Cat

Vinay Rohra as Baji

AS as Ayisaheb,

Aparna as Exited Gecko on the wall

Du-Du Patil as himself

Directed by Moontide

Moon that was jsut mad just mad..u gys truly r riotous /🤣🤣🤣 ur phata phat and the peanut butter dance OMG  and poor gecko in the wash room,, : She was transfixed in her position on the wall one limb extended for the next toehold.🤣🤣🤣

and today now gecko is naku;s plit personaity and zuby err lady with grey ct , andn bb as hitlet OMG ,, WHAT A RIOT ..this is crazy 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Edited by prncz - 12 years ago
Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dear Bandbajao,

Absolutely loving the progression of this very special journey we call LTL. 
As the drama unfolded today, was I glad that the mask finally is slipping down Nanasaheb's face. The glimpse that we had of what lay beneath, is more than deadly. Here is a man, who is driven by megalomania. His hatred for Dutta, as you said may have some tangible reasons embedded deep in both their pasts. But what drives his sense of vendetta is a lot more intangible and hence complex. 

His words, Bada maine nahi banaya...yeh bana...log banaya has so much venom. Nana hates the fact that Dutta transcended his authority and control to become a power center on his own, through his own means, principles, intelligence, application and efforts. 
Dutta's sense of justice and his inherent urge to reach out to the needy lifted him far above the stature of a mere Don. He became the people's messiah. Patilwadi and Ratnagiri bows to his governance not only because he is all powerful, but more because the people see in him a true leader. He rules their hearts. They call him BHAU not out of fear, but respect, love and loyalty. 

This is what Nana hates the most. For him, its like--this chit of a guy, who at one time I could have squashed like a fly if I had wanted to, is so big today that when I compare myself to him, I find myself wanting in so many human values. Despite all that blood on his hands Dutta's image stands so tall that Nana finds he has to look up to him in many ways. And that makes him mad every time. 
He hates Dutta's honesty, his guts, his principles and definitely his efficiency and popularity.

So he wants to break him. Not finish him. Nana's sole fantasy now it seems is to see Dutta wriggle, cringe and beg in front of him.

Actually looking arround us we will find so many Nana's by our sides. A mentor turning monster is not a very uncommon story to find in real life. It can be a cousin who was our childhood hero, A boss, a friend, a teacher, colleagues... people who suddenly decide you have become too big for your shoes and have to be sized down.

I also believe there is a lot of jealousy involved. Nana realises Dutta possesses this out-worldly magnetism that draws almost every female in his direction without him having to put in an effort. Whereas Nanasaheb's been trying every trick in the book, from designer clothes to jewellery, to perfumes and makeup, Cool Shades, Stand out grins...Yet all he gets is rejection

Poor soul .

Loved the Baji-Dutta interaction. I agree, its reminiscent of the times when they used to hang out and chill in that shack. Then too, it was Baji's plain-speak that made Dutta realise why Naku will never demand her rights from him. Today too, Baji has set the right note.

I think in all the episodes of this week, Dutta has been mostly trying to negate his gut feelings. Everytime he shouts at Naku for suspecting Nana, somewhere deep down a tiny voice keeps telling him, she may not be entirely wrong. Dutta is shouting to shut off that voice as well. Naku has succeded in making him ponder on her reactions, put him at alittle unease as far as Nanasaheb's concerned. But Dutta's sense of gratitude, loyalty and (mispalaced?) respect for Nanasaheb is too deep rooted and will need a lot more than a few yanks to get shaken. May be for Dutta,  Nanasaheb Tawde is the closest to a mentor/role model/father figure that he could find. 
When Nanasaheb's truth is finally out, Dutta may be completely devastated. We will cry with him then and help Naku help him get back his normalcy. 

Dutta has finally realised  his world revolves arround Nakusha!!! God knows what took him so long. He has also acknowledges that after Naku, its Baji who understands him the most. Its good to see that Baji knows it. I have found Baji to be more mature than Dutta in many ways. He has acted so in a number of occasions as well.

But when will Dutta realise Baji needs to eat and rest and have a little fun besides work? 

I totally agree with Bandbajao and Aparna that in that car Baji and Dutta shared not just a man to man talk, but also a few blushes and a little more. Ok, ok, its their secret and we wont dig furthur.

Todays Dutta-Naku scene brought back that night when Dutta brought Naku food on the terrace. Then too he had broken into his wife's reveries. Naku missing her mother was a very touching moment. 

And this new found affinity of Dutta's arms for Nakus waist...my my!!!!!!

The way D-N lets silence write their love ballards is what mesmerises me every time!

Don't know why, but at the mention of Gudi Padwa That Image of Sachin Tendukar's bishwaroop darshan with ten heads popped up in front.
 Very out of context but inescapable.

The Patil Family in the Mandir looked cute and loved Baji's new clothes. Dutta's in that white Kurta again.  Only if... Imagining hurts. 
Yes, the Dramatic entry of the threat note brought back the Damodar Patil track. 
Dutta's instincts have started to take over, and he is at his best at these times.   

The precap is like this carrot, to keep us dangling this week end. But If the writers' want to give themselves competition and write another heart wrenching Mother-Son scene, I'm certainly not complaining. But please let this have nothing to do with Mother's Day.

Each episode this week has been fantastic viewing, wonderful writing and the story has taken another twist. Thank you for such awesome entertainment.

Bandbajao, Thanks for bringing this to us.

prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: bandbajao

@red: really? that is very interesting to know 😳  ya my 1st stage performance ofocourse group dance typical marathi get up and steps ahh those days

yes Nana seems very cruel. Now as the story unfolds we will know what is the reason for his hatred!   i am waiting to see wht is it ,why he hates so much ,,and he is worse than kala , i truly dnt expet  nana like this .. i am cmng out of my shock

Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: prncz

OMG what a riot u all created 🤣 i am laughing alll alone ,,and falling off my sofa shotot man,, now i understand the LS , the cast was createtd and story line want an idea moonji  OMG

Mishal Raheja as Dutta Patil

Mahhi Vij as Nakusha Patil

Ana as Superwoman

Bandbajao as herself

Kiran as herself

Zuby as Woman With The Grey Cat

Vinay Rohra as Baji

AS as Ayisaheb,

Aparna as Exited Gecko on the wall

Du-Du Patil as himself

Directed by Moontide

Moon that was jsut mad just mad..u gys truly r riotous /🤣🤣🤣 ur phata phat and the peanut butter dance OMG  and poor gecko in the wash room,, : She was transfixed in her position on the wall one limb extended for the next toehold.🤣🤣🤣

and today now gecko is naku;s plit personaity and zuby err lady with grey ct , andn bb as hitlet OMG ,, WHAT A RIOT ..this is crazy 🤣

Glad to have had the opportunity of spreading a bit of cheer and Summer Moonshine. 
As they say, Laughter the best medicine 😃😃😃
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks, Thanks ... and Thanks for another wonderful episode and video.🤗

The suspense is building up. I hate NS and his twisted ways..what does this guy want? NS may try to make attempts to break our Sher but he will FAIL miserably... because he is a rotten rat. 😡

Loved Duji Conversation.. Baaji is a true friend to Dutta and an awesome bother to Naku.

Duji and Tasha...that's all I need 😍...Point to be noted: Common factor = Dutta❤️😉

Been really busy and overloaded at work...conferences , meetings , reports, deadlines🤢...

I need to come back and catch up all the insightful posts later.This has also become an EDT...Love it LTLians !!!😃

Edit:

Read the episode once again and caught up with the ED (epic discussion) posts..excellent analysis for an awesome epi😊

Edited by ivy_11 - 12 years ago
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I think in all the episodes of this week, Dutta has been mostly trying to negate his gut feelings. Everytime he shouts at Naku for suspecting Nana, somewhere deep down a tiny voice keeps telling him, she may not be entirely wrong. Dutta is shouting to shut off that voice as well. Naku has succeded in making him ponder on her reactions, put him at alittle unease as far as Nanasaheb's concerned. But Dutta's sense of gratitude, loyalty and (mispalaced?) respect for Nanasaheb is too deep rooted and will need a lot more than a few yanks to get shaken. May be for Dutta,  Nanasaheb Tawde is the closest to a mentor/role model/father figure that he could find. 

Word Moontide, specially the @red. There is a major conflict between DSP's gut feeling and sense of gratitude towards NS. At the sub-conscious level he is angry at himself for doubting Nana's integrity.
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@MOon kabhi kabhi karna parta hai , apni sauten say bhi baatein to know all the raaz from her and then kan bharing of Dudu :P

hehehehh

and where have u gone , mujh ko pehrpo pay latka k chale gaye !
agay kya hua :P
uim dying to know , ab tak lagta hai as per ur plot me and Dudu has almost done 1000000000 pheras :P
Plz move ur story :

Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

Me being ANY kind of gecko is a RUMOR! Ok now guess its time to reveal my true identity. I am ACTUALLY Appu, who is the split-personality of Nakku! Yes, you heard me right! I'm Appu/Nakku, so I'm Dutta's REAL wife ! 😲?!

Well...Ana she is...NANA'S LAWFUL WIFE! YES!! Thats the truth! So Superwoman, tumhara parda faash ho gaya! Ab asli Nakku tere saamne hain ! In this Maha Episode, I'm gong to reveal your true identity! 

Yes everyone, she is Ana, Nana ka dhahina haath, Nana's wife! Like what Subbu was to Anna, Ana is to Nana! And now she goes around claiming herself to be Dutta's wife. Yeh sab Nana ki chaal hain! Initially I thought Ana was just crazy, as I heard she goes to the psychiatric ward. But then I realised, even though she is crazy, still she knows what she needs to do for her dharam hubby, Nanaji! 

Now the backstory as to how I did come to know of everything...

From day one itself, I had my doubts on Superwoman, from the time she sat down to play passing the parcel with me. Then I kept following her bcos of my doubt, and one day, I caught Superwoman and Nana together! That's when I saw her REAL face! That day was a nice and sunny day, Superwoman-Nana were heading for the beach. I followed them. I dint know Superwoman's real name was Ana, till that day. Now you will wonder, how did I come to know of her real name right? This is how... Ana and Nana had a fight, and Ana got pissed with Nana and walked out from there. That's when Nana followed Ana to passify her, and he was doing it through a song, which revealed Superwoman's real name! This was what Nana was singing behind her...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDF08vSoLhc

So thats the REAL truth for you all 😳!

@APu OMG u split personality and whattt nana is ANa real hubby !

NO bas mujh ko koi ye bata day who is DUDu father , idf its Nana , BB can have DUdu :S

and Apu what a song , u selected heads off for that :P

and oh so are U a manimal :P

u are Gecko , now u confessed u are Naku split personality !
and what more !

Edited by kiran255 - 12 years ago
kiran255 thumbnail

So basically Dutta married an under age girl??😲

Hmmm... thats really illegal you know. I'm worried. Please don't give out your story to everyone. You never know, If Nana gets proof on this, he can have Dutta arrested for marrying a school-girl. 

Oh Moon dont worry abt that !
Ana is super attach with Phulwa and GUllal and consider herself as Balika Vadhu :
so she married D in full hosh and hawas ,

😆and as for Nana , u better watch ur back , kyka bata Nana cultay mar k , tum ko apni dulhaniya na banalay😆

and waise bhi we have heard enough abt Chnda mama 

its time to hear abt Chanda Nana :P🤣ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
kiran255 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Elysia

I shall answer these intelligent questions of yours tomorrow, me laaard. Because Dutta is getting a bit impatient. BUT do not fear. Ana will be here! Tomorrow! And you'll get the story 😉 Oh what a tragic one it was when I discovered my superhuman powers... Dutta was present when the first sign showed... BUT more of that tomorrow...

@Red this is one thing im so waiting to know :P
Ana to Superwomen :P

Btw girls im so angry 

i miss all the fun ,when i m here u guys are not and when im not , u are here !
God thats bad 😡
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
There is something so hot abt the angry Dutta. Today's post throwing the chit scene reminded me of a scene shown last February when Kala attacked Supriya with the poison in the AC. Dutta's hotness then set our imaginations afire😍.
Btw Baji kisi kaam ka nahin...even in the real eternal story.