Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: prncz

just signed and saw this  --
i tght he will try  to harm one of the women ,,,as dutta will not bear any thng happening to any of the women in the house 🀣mein flesh trade ka nahin socha tha   

Just wait till you come to Kiran's poem. You will get a wider view of  "the women of the house"πŸ˜†
Edited by Moontide - 12 years ago
deactivated1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Moontide

So basically Dutta married an under age girl??😲

Hmmm... thats really illegal you know. I'm worried. Please don't give out your story to everyone. You never know, If Nana gets proof on this, he can have Dutta arrested for marrying a school-girl. 

LMAO. I said it was a schooltrip... in Denmark, college and university is considered schooling as well. HA. Take that
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
hey guyz wil hopefuly join u all after monday   

lookin 4wrd 2 it...but moony hav u fote bout creating a seperate post t4 ur daily updates of ur version of ltl 

deactivated1 thumbnail

Me Laard πŸ˜†

The openning words of every court scene from Bollywood. has to be Me and then laaard!

Which is why it cracks me up every time πŸ˜† Moon, gotta go to bed now. Dutta's calling. But I'll talk to you soon, right? You won't just disappear on me again, will you? *desperately passionate look*
Moontide thumbnail
Originally posted by: Elysia

LMAO. I said it was a schooltrip... in Denmark, college and university is considered schooling as well. HA. Take that

Ok, point!

You keep saying back then, so naturally...I thought...So how loong ago was it, you in Univ and Dutta bunking work?
And when did you realise there's this Superwoman transformation?
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Just wait till you come to Kiran's poem. You will get a wider view of  "the women of the house"πŸ˜†

oh no ana, gecko,kiran ,,omg  u all are in danger i heard 🀣🀣🀣 and zuby is she aware she is already a part of Duatt house hold and not only that she is also under threat 🀣🀣🀣

omh just read ana 's LS and ana's twin , and Gecko is actualy naku.'s spilt personality 🀣🀣🀣..oh  how the truth unfolds ,thanks to bb i shall say
Moontide thumbnail
Originally posted by: Elysia

Which is why it cracks me up every time πŸ˜† Moon, gotta go to bed now. Dutta's calling. But I'll talk to you soon, right? You won't just disappear on me again, will you? *desperately passionate look*

MMM...I feel like Dutta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🀣

Sleep well. 
Moontide thumbnail
Originally posted by: prncz

oh no ana, gecko,kiran ,,omg  u all are in danger i heard 🀣🀣🀣 and zuby is she aware she is already a part of Duatt house hold and not only that she is also under threat 🀣🀣🀣

omh just read ana 's LS and ana's twin , and Gecko is actualy naku.'s spilt personality 🀣🀣🀣..oh  how the truth unfolds ,thanks to bb i shall say

If you want to get the whole hang of things, plZ check out the discussions on episode 326.πŸ˜†
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

If you want to get the whole hang of things, plZ check out the discussions on episode 326.πŸ˜†

hmm i will have to read that ,, this seems intersting,πŸ˜†,,thnx for the heads up, Raj
deactivated1 thumbnail

Ok, point!

You keep saying back then, so naturally...I thought...So how loong ago was it, you in Univ and Dutta bunking work?
And when did you realise there's this Superwoman transformation?

I shall answer these intelligent questions of yours tomorrow, me laaard. Because Dutta is getting a bit impatient. BUT do not fear. Ana will be here! Tomorrow! And you'll get the story πŸ˜‰ Oh what a tragic one it was when I discovered my superhuman powers... Dutta was present when the first sign showed... BUT more of that tomorrow...