Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: bandbajao

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† u better sit down and study instead of thinking about Babi and her pallus!  yh i better promise m gna gt of line nw...lol

Maa Beti durr hona paap kaise hua?? wo shadi shuda beti hai sasural mein rehti hai apne pyaare pati ke saath πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†i jus knw u wud say thtπŸ˜†isliye i dnt wnt babi cumin n stayin in PN agen... i hpe naku goes 2 visit her tho n mayb on the way nana n nave attack naku...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†n thn dutta b rota hua patiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

deactivated1 thumbnail
I need to stop re-reading the episode and go to bed -_-
Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Elysia

Moon, where you at?

Here, reading and trying to write a few linesπŸ˜ƒ
Moontide thumbnail
Your latest heartthrob Nana's ruffled a few feathers today. Was trying to understand his hatred.
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Meh, okay. This won't be one of my usual long posts Phir se jhoot πŸ˜†! as I'm kind of sick, it's late, and my head is doing weird spins. But since tonight's episode was one of the best, I want to comment on some of the things that had wicked impact on me while reading.

Btw Ana, suna hain ki tune 1st page pe koi lafda kiya hain! πŸ˜†

First, Nana was C R E E P Y. For real. Everything he said, the way he said it, I could just see him and honestly, I wanted to wipe that left-sided grin OFF his face. He had some awesome dialogues though and they really made my hair stand on end. I still don't quite understand his hatred toward Dutta - and really, I'm thinking that he doesn't really hate Dutta as much as he's annoyed with him. I don't know. I just think that the reason for Nana's quiet crusade against Dutta, his reason for wanting to ruin Dutta's life and see him stripped of his status/power/prestige, it's still a bit vague. Yes Ana, the writer is yet to reveal the real back-story as to why Nana hates Dutta soo much!

Why exactly does he want to see Dutta ruined so badly? Was it never his intention to help Dutta in the first place, or did he think that he'd be able to control the young Dutta, but it turned out that it couldn't be done as people chose Dutta as their protector/leader? Is it jealousy? Pride? What is it that has the old Nana's panties in a twist? I think that more is yet to be explored on this front. Like I've mentioned before, I think that there is simply something about Dutta that compels people to either love him or hate him - but it's impossible to ignore him. Still confused about Nana, even though now we know just what he wants to do to Dutta. Like with Kala, I'm trying to find some kind of psychological connection as to why he's so vengeful toward Dutta? He seems to be a male version of Kala. Dutta has given him nothing but respect and admiration and love, yet he wants to see Dutta in pain, suffering. He seems to hate Dutta, but at the same time he enjoys the place that he has in Dutta's heart. Very well said about Nana!

Twisted. He and Kala would make a perfect match. Kala did try that in the current LTL, but failed! 🀣🀣🀣 Looks like even she felt a kind of "soul connection" with Nana and his ways! 🀣🀣🀣

Though, just like Kala, his arrogance might come in the way of his succeeding in ruining Dutta. Like Kala, he's going to play games with Dutta - a slow murder.

I simply love Nana's way of speaking... it's so creepy and a strong trait of his, which I feel makes his character distinguishable from other villains. He's not just another one in the row. He's identifiable. He's his own. He'll be remembered like More and Anna and Kala. Really love the details that have been worked into making his character come alive - the mannerism, speech, his presence and the mood of his presence... I'm not making much sense, sorry. But I love analyzing characters. I'll shut up about it now. Yes, there is something too eerie about Nana. You know, I've always found "silent" and "calm" villains more scary and dangerous! They some how come across like the "silence before the storm" types!

Favorite line from tonight's episode: Baji's monologue in the car. It was, hands down, BRILLIANT. It was really needed in order to remind Dutta that he shouldn't take Naku for granted. Her worries and her words and her pain... it's all justifiable and should be taken into consideration before Dutta just jumps the gun and loses it. She has every right to warn him, distrust people on his behalf, etc. And that's something Dutta needed to be told, rightly so. I'm just really glad that Baji was the one to do so. It made him the best brother to Naku in my eyes as he stepped up for her, but didn't create any more issues between her and Dutta. Instead he explained her situation to Dutta in words that made sense in Dutta's head - it was something he already knew, but it being said out loud by Baji made him pay more attention to it. And there was a change in him at that point. Very true!

Loved how Dutta said that maybe he loved Naku more than anything else in the world. I liked the natural hesitation, because saying that you love one specific person above anyone else (even your mother and best friend and sisters), it's a huge deal and often it becomes a lie. So the "maybe" was what really touched me, because that was Dutta - he'd rather be brutally honest than lie. Still his love for Naku becomes more and more evident in everything he does and says. Very well said, Ana πŸ‘πŸΌ!

Moving on to the scene in Dutta and Naku's bedroom... Just wow. That was beautiful, absolutely beautiful. I've been waiting months for Naku to think of her mother, to remember her and miss her in a more outspoken manner, and so she did. I love the fact that she recalled such a significant and fateful memory of her mother and herself. We all remember what Babi told her on the night of Dutta and Supriya's wedding and I remember thinking that it was some kind of foreshadowing... as if she had predicted her daughter's future right then and there. And then we all know what happened...I've always liked Nakku-Baabi relationship a lot! They have an awsome chemistry as mom-daughter! Sometimes it becomes difficult for me decide as to which mother-child relationship is more beautiful - Baabi-Nakku or Ayisaab-Dutta!

I wonder if Naku's family will be back soon.

When Dutta came in and wound his arms around her waist, I just melted. That one gesture showed just how much he'd missed her, but also just how much impact Baji's words had had on him. It was a kind of comforting gesture, but at the same time appreciative, grateful for having her there, and just grateful for her. Loved that sense of strong emotion in his embrace. What I loved even more was how he didn't ask Naku the typical one-liners: "Oh dear, what's wrong?" He just felt her sadness and he showed her that he was there, that she had him, simply by holding her close and wiping her tears. Beautiful moment, and it was more than enough for Naku. It was everything. Very true, that was a simple, subtle, yet beautiful scene!

Sigh.

LMAO. Baji keeps saying he'll find that guy and bring him... lekin kab, Baji? πŸ˜† He repeats the same thing every time he gets upset πŸ˜† Very true πŸ˜†! Each time Dutta gets angry, Baaji says this exact same dialogue, and Dutta buys it πŸ˜†! Kabhi kabhi lagta hain ki Baaji bhi Dutta ke gadhepan ka faida uthatha hain πŸ˜†!

Suspense is rising. Tension's building. And I'm really worried for Naku, for some reason. Obviously, Nakku will DEFINITELY be the victim here, as only if anything happens to her, Dutta's pay back to Nana will be THAT strong and deadly!

Precap was AMAZING and OMIGOD, thank you so much for finally bringing an AS-Dutta moment after four months of deprivation. Seriously. I love AS-Dutta's relationship to death and I've been missing their moments like crazy. It's so AWESOME to know that they're coming back to us now! Gosh, thank you so much. Swati and Mishal were just heartbreaking in their moments together. The almost unearthly maternal bond that Swati personified toward Dutta, and Mishal's portrayal of the little lost boy finding his way to his mother's embrace has always left me in tears. Every one of their moments have been unique and beautiful, pulling out the needy child in me. I totally agree! I love this mom-son scenes a lot! My personal favorite would be the scene during DP track, where Dutta comes and asks Aayisaab if he can sleep with her that night 😳. That was soo cute and adorable, considering Dutta is a powerful gangster, someone whom everyone is scared of...a person like that melting in his mom's lap is really too cute to watch 😍! For that matter, even in Nakku's lap is equally adorable πŸ˜ƒ!

For some reason, whenever Dutta put his head in his mother's lap, I could almost scent my own mother. I could feel a maternal warmth and sense of security, protection, peace. It was all just present in their scenes together. I can't wait to read their moment and experience it in my head. Waited so long for it. Really, there is a very strong chemistry between Swati and Mishal! You can really feel that doting mother in Swati for Dutta, and same goes for Mishal, he really seems like Swati's baby πŸ˜†!

Like always, amazing episode and right-on with the characters and suspense. THANK YOU from the bottom of my selfish heart πŸ˜† Selfish heart?! πŸ˜†

Btw Ana, wanted to ask you something...do you have the downloaded videos of Dutta's past
πŸ€”?! Could you tell me where you downloaded it from, as I'm only able to find bad quality videos of the same !

My comments in BLUE...

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 12 years ago
deactivated1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Moontide

Your latest heartthrob Nana's ruffled a few feathers today. Was trying to understand his hatred.

-_-

I am not even going to dignify that with answer. Although, I shall warn you. Dutta read your comment over my shoulder and he's in a murderous mood. If I were you, I'd sleep with my eyes open tonight.

Here, reading and trying to write a few linesπŸ˜ƒ

I MISSED YOU πŸ€—
Moontide thumbnail

-_-

I am not even going to dignify that with answer. Although, I shall warn you. Dutta read your comment over my shoulder and he's in a murderous mood. If I were you, I'd sleep with my eyes open tonight.

I MISSED YOU πŸ€—

Missed you too πŸ€—

Read what you, Aparna and Kiran discussed last night and must say I missed that madness. Had a really looong day and the eyes simply refused to keep open. But must say our plot within the plot's getting more exiting by the day πŸ˜†

RED: You don't have to. Your affections are pouring over in your posts πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And to think you tried to shift the blame on Aparna!!!
Moontide thumbnail
Aparna, If you are here... Please don't pay any attention to any rumour.

You are not ANY Gecko.

You are a very special and one in a zillion kind of ICHCHADHARI Gecko. And Dutta is deeply smitten by you.
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Aparna, If you are here... Please don't pay any attention to any rumour.

You are not ANY Gecko.

You are a very special and one in a zillion kind of ICHCHADHARI Gecko. And Dutta is deeply smitten by you.

Me being ANY kind of gecko is a RUMOR! Ok now guess its time to reveal my true identity. I am ACTUALLY Appu, who is the split-personality of Nakku! Yes, you heard me right! I'm Appu/Nakku, so I'm Dutta's REAL wife ! The reason why I played this game, and had to keep my true identity hidden and play along with all of you, not reacting to be called "gecko" is, as I wanted to know how far Mrs. Superwoman would go! I was doubtful of Superwoman since day one, but wasnt sure, so remained silent. Do you know who this Superwoman ACTUALLY is πŸ˜²?! Well...she is...NANA'S LAWFUL WIFE! YES!! Thats the truth! So Superwoman, tumhara parda faash ho gaya! Ab asli Nakku tere saamne hain ! In this Maha Episode, I'm gong to reveal your true identity!

Yes everyone, she is Ana, Nana ka dhahina haath, Nana's wife! Like what Subbu was to Anna, Ana is to Nana! And now she goes around claiming herself to be Dutta's wife. Yeh sab Nana ki chaal hain! Initially I thought Ana was just crazy, as I heard she goes to the psychiatric ward. But then I realised, even though she is crazy, still she knows what she needs to do for her dharam hubby, Nanaji!

Now the backstory as to how I did come to know of everything...

From day one itself, I had my doubts on Superwoman, from the time she sat down to play passing the parcel with me. Then I kept following her bcos of my doubt, and one day, I caught Superwoman and Nana together! That's when I saw her REAL face! That day was a nice and sunny day, Superwoman-Nana were heading for the beach. I followed them. I dint know Superwoman's real name was Ana, till that day. Now you will wonder, how did I come to know of her real name right? This is how... Ana and Nana had a fight, and Ana got pissed with Nana and walked out from there. That's when Nana followed Ana to passify her, and he was doing it through a song, which revealed Superwoman's real name! This was what Nana was singing behind her...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDF08vSoLhc

So thats the REAL truth for you all 😳!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 12 years ago
deactivated1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*