Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks BB. aww Baji and Roops are looking very nice. I really liked their jodi a lot. πŸ˜³ I'm only saying it now coz Zuby isn't here. πŸ˜† but I think Yuvi might kill me. πŸ˜† btw anybody heard from Zuby? she said she'll be missing for a few days and I think it's been a week. kahi sach mein Zuby ko apna Dutta toh nehi mil gaya and she forgot about us. πŸ˜†

Love the discussion between Dutta-Baji. Such amazing friendship. hayee. 😳 such friendship is rarely shown on Indian television. *sigh* won't get to see it ever again. but these written updates are really very well written. Hats off to all the writers. πŸ‘ u should all take a bow everyday. 😳

OMG Dutta and AS scene in the precap. I'm sure it's going to be fabulous to see Dutta talking to his Aayi and maybe once again Naku is waiting outside listening to it. πŸ˜³ I loved that scene a lot. Can't wait for monday. 
sss8080 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
E(Electronic)  -  Story  is more  captivating  and  fascinating  than   S( current  Screen)-  Story .  

I   am   loving it  and  chewing  it . (  Advt )

Hip -  Hip   Hurre  for   Writer  and  Creators   of   ELS ( eternal  love  story )  ! ! ! 

πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘ πŸ‘

πŸ‘πŸΌ    πŸ‘πŸΌ     πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by sss8080 - 12 years ago
bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: meghaparti

Thanks for sharing BB...Nakusha Dutta romance..well I can only blush reading it...This whole Guddi Padwa episode was very well written dear...A complete package...Romance... action...conspiracy...Ched chad...Now what more as a reader would I want...πŸ˜† Bas I can just say..lage raho...munna bhai yeah phir munni behna...Pick one...whichever one suits u better...πŸ˜†

Thanks dear πŸ˜³ Call me whatever u want i already said i am used to being called by many names... whatever u say pyaar se, i will most humbly accept πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
bandbajao thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† u better sit down and study instead of thinking about Babi and her pallus! 
Maa Beti durr hona paap kaise hua?? wo shadi shuda beti hai sasural mein rehti hai apne pyaare pati ke saath πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
bandbajao thumbnail
Originally posted by: prncz

Hi BBπŸ€— oh the story is moving is such am amazing pace...love it .

I got so nostalgic seeing the gudi padwah dance i had once participated in tadpa dance.. remember my good old days πŸ˜›

dutta and nakku realation ship is so mature ,, so wonderfull.. i agree with appu ,,the nightscene spoke so much , with no words 😍

bhaaji is a gem truly  , he heard nakku out  and is trying to  explaing to dutta on her behalf he
remebring all thse days when nakku was frantic searching for dutta and never once let her beleif change ,,
aww and dutta finaly ,,said, sabse zyada pyaar mein nakku se karta hoon
and then realises usi per sabse zyada gussa bhi karta hoon .. such hai jisse pyaar karte ho ussi se gussa bi utna hota hai
he also  realises ,,ek wohi hai jo mere ko samajti hai ,, tere se thoda zyada .πŸ˜† 

baap re nana is dangerous i never ever dreamt nana is soo cruel ,,and duji have no inkling at all.. he seems to  be worser enemy thn kala,,, this chalenge iwill be worth watchig for dutta to overcome .. I tght it would be nave who will be the main challenge but no  ,, my bad.. nana is danger 😑

oh boy will nana start with wife or mom ..Action and Angry Dutta coming next week 

@red: really? that is very interesting to know πŸ˜³

yes Nana seems very cruel. Now as the story unfolds we will know what is the reason for his hatred! 
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: prncz

Hi BBπŸ€— oh the story is moving is such am amazing pace...love it .

I got so nostalgic seeing the gudi padwah dance i had once participated in tadpa dance.. remember my good old days πŸ˜›

dutta and nakku realation ship is so mature ,, so wonderfull.. i agree with appu ,,the nightscene spoke so much , with no words 😍

bhaaji is a gem truly  , he heard nakku out  and is trying to  explaing to dutta on her behalf he
remebring all thse days when nakku was frantic searching for dutta and never once let her beleif change ,,
aww and dutta finaly ,,said, sabse zyada pyaar mein nakku se karta hoon
and then realises usi per sabse zyada gussa bhi karta hoon .. such hai jisse pyaar karte ho ussi se gussa bi utna hota hai
he also  realises ,,ek wohi hai jo mere ko samajti hai ,, tere se thoda zyada .πŸ˜† 

baap re nana is dangerous i never ever dreamt nana is soo cruel ,,and duji have no inkling at all.. he seems to  be worser enemy thn kala,,, this chalenge iwill be worth watchig for dutta to overcome .. I tght it would be nave who will be the main challenge but no  ,, my bad.. nana is danger 😑

oh boy will nana start with wife or mom ..Action and Angry Dutta coming next week 

@ blue - You mean Aayisaab πŸ˜†?! Arre by "apne ghar ke auraton ko sambhal", Nana meant from "flesh-trade" point of view yaar...you really think there will be any takers for Aayisaab?!?! 🀣🀣🀣

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 12 years ago
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bandbajao

@red: really? that is very interesting to know πŸ˜³

yes Nana seems very cruel. Now as the story unfolds we will know what is the reason for his hatred! 

Thank God there will be a specific reason as to why Nana hates Dutta. Initially when I read today's episode, I was a bit confused as to why Nana hates Dutta so much πŸ˜•! When Kala hated Dutta severely, we all knew the reason, it was a piled up thing since childhood. But as far as Nana is concerned, I couldnt think of any solid reason as to why he would hate someone like Dutta so much πŸ˜•. The only possible reason I could think of is, because of Dutta maybe Nana couldnt rule Patilwadi. But I dont think that reason is enough for Nana to hate Dutta so much that he doesnt even want to kill him, he just wants to SEE him suffer like anything through out his life πŸ˜•! But if there is a deeper reason as to why he hates Dutta, it will be really interesting to see it unfold πŸ˜‰.

meghaparti thumbnail
Originally posted by: bandbajao

Thanks dear πŸ˜³ Call me whatever u want i already said i am used to being called by many names... whatever u say pyaar se, i will most humbly accept πŸ˜†

Your welcome dearπŸ˜†  I can call u pyaar se anything... awee that is so sweet of u...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OH Bb !

Love the epi !
everything abt it and 
Taht nanaaa !

Gosh he is such a kameena 
hate him (btw can we say kameena on If )
anyways ab keh dia tu kehj dia !

im just waiting and waiting when D will know all abt him !
But onething love that Nana speak the truth !

The lines where he says , 
dutta ko main nay nahi bara banaya , wo khud bana hai ,
So true :D

Loved this dialogue !

chalo Nana tum nay kuch tu acha bola :p

And wooo baaji and Dutta scene is to die dor , 
i just want to go and pull Baaji cheeks adn 
Kiss dutta cheeks !

the way Baaj tells him to be nice Naku !
and D replies 
Omg !
I so love D !

Missing duji sooo much !:(

But this scne is aweome !

Now all teh Pooja thingy wooo too good !

Loved how everyone blesssed them 
and im sure with Love of N and blessing of all the patilwadi ppl , nothing can and will Harm D !

and wooo Teh chit which says , D apnay ghar ki aurton ki hifazat karay :p

OMG im just thinking !

How many women will he safe :P
beside Naku! 

ANa , Zuby , Gecko (she is also a lady :P)
and ofcourse me :P
ehheheh

sorry carried away 

and teh precap D goes to AS !
awww LOve it :D

Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kiran255

OH Bb !

Love the epi !
everything abt it and 
Taht nanaaa !

Gosh he is such a kameena 
hate him (btw can we say kameena on If )
anyways ab keh dia tu kehj dia !

im just waiting and waiting when D will know all abt him !
But onething love that Nana speak the truth !

The lines where he says , 
dutta ko main nay nahi bara banaya , wo khud bana hai ,
So true :D

Loved this dialogue !

chalo Nana tum nay kuch tu acha bola :p

And wooo baaji and Dutta scene is to die dor , 
i just want to go and pull Baaji cheeks adn 
Kiss dutta cheeks !

the way Baaj tells him to be nice Naku !
and D replies 
Omg !
I so love D !

Missing duji sooo much !:(

But this scne is aweome !

Now all teh Pooja thingy wooo too good !

Loved how everyone blesssed them 
and im sure with Love of N and blessing of all the patilwadi ppl , nothing can and will Harm D !

and wooo Teh chit which says , D apnay ghar ki aurton ki hifazat karay :p

OMG im just thinking !

How many women will he safe :P
beside Naku! 

ANa , Zuby , Gecko (she is also a lady :P)
and ofcourse me :P
ehheheh

sorry carried away 

and teh precap D goes to AS !
awww LOve it :D

Apne SAUTEN se itni baatein??? Itni lambi poem bhi!!!!!!!!!!!! Kya baat, kyaa baat 😊