Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: LuvPremeer4ever

Thank you BB for all the wonderful episodes this week 👏...been busy with school, so haven't had a chance to write in details...heartiest thanks to you and other team members for the efforts... and thanks so much for putting the video up to give a visual insight about the festival...love learning about other cultures !

Two quotes by Dutta that struck out to me the most...hope you don't mind me quoting it again..."woh mera gussa bhi samajhti hai...khamooshi bhi...padh sakti hai mujhe" and the other one..."tereko malum hai sabse jyada pyaar main Nakku se karta hun...usi par mujhe sabse jyada gussa bhi aata hai." 😍
The fact of life indeed ! How rarely does one get a life partner who can UNDERSTAND you in totality...comprehend your each and every emotion...see the goodness in everything...be it anger, hurt, frustration or any other feeling. That's Dutta's Nakku...cannot express how much I adore her character. How much strength it gives me just thinking about her strength. Also...It's not he does not understand her...he DOES and hence all this reflection. Loved it...beautifully envisioned. 👍🏼

@ pink - Like they say, you tend to get more angry, and express more anger towards people whom you love the most. Its again a reality of life, that we always end up hurting the people who loves us the most !

droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Episode Review:
Ok - today's episode belonged to Baaji and Dutta, I have always loved their conversations, and what I said yesterday actually came true, Baaji is Dutta's first wife 😆 !!!!! Its also amazing how "Laxman-ish" Baaji really is, gem of a character really, he does side with Naku most of the times, cause of how hot headed Mr. DSP is...and I really liked they way he explained how much Naku had done for him :)
The Nave-NS conversation was intriguing, cause Nave asked all the right questions...why let Dutta rise so much, if you wanted to bring him down??? What is his reason for revenge? There is something more than meets the eye here...
Dutta holding Naku always brings such a cheer to my face, since we were so starved of such moments in the actual show 😡...but all is well in the literary world...love you BB 😃
Finally, the threat amidst the celebration, its definitely going to be Naku that is the target, cause they need to show Dutta, how much of a burden that pretty face of hers really was. It would be nice if Baabi came back and the whole Roopa issue was addressed once and for all :)

Baabi's character in the serial was diluted largely post the first wedding, she was so strong and so fiercely protective of Naku...I want that Bhavani - Baabi back !!!!!!!

-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Such a beautiful episode.. Thanks BB..😊

NS and his nafrat.. wo bhi itni nafrat.. 😲 so now he is using Nave as his pawn against dutta.. it will be very interesting to see how his every move would be dealt by dutta.. it will be that much more exciting as dutta does not know his true colors and who is behind all this but still is fighting against it with his full force..which would be so very challenging.. NS's every action and dutta's equally strong reaction. ..
Oh.. Baji.. these are the little things that makes us love baji more... he gives those words of wisdom to dutta and puts some akal into dutta's brain at the right time..😆 '..sabse jyada pyaar mein nakku se karta hun..lekin  usi per mujhe sabse jyada gussa bhi aatha hain..' and this is why we love dutta...😊 this scene took me into the older times.. when both of them had gone out after that dinner where dutta asks nakku to sit with him and she refuses.. dutta feeling so content after eating the food cooked by her.. [this is one of my all time favorites..] .. both dutta and baji have a very open talk..and baji again high with his words of wisdom...good old times..
*sigh*

Nakku remembering Babi.. we too miss her.. hope she comes back soon..

Precap... so we get a dutta and AS scene.. its been quite some time...waiting eagerly ..

CyberOstrich thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks BB!

Baji bhi na... lamba chauda 'Love Doctor' waala lecture de sakta hai Dutta ko but will not tell him the most imp detail... keh nahi sakta tha that left-smiling-lopsided Nana had paid a special visit to Nakku at the Mandir !! Ufff.. gadhe ka dost gadha

Vaise bechare Baaji ka dil tod diya aaj D ne... duniya mein sabse jyaada Nakku se pyaar karte hai keh ke...he might need sum TLC from Roops?? BTW- always wanted to ask.. why was that budding love story trashed before it could really take off?

Me thinks-in the coming episodes Nakku is definetely getting out of the PN somehow to gather some evidence against NS and landing herself in big trouble...

divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanxx for the update BB
So the precap for the week was there 2day ! It's getting interesting
B-D convo was really good ⭐️
meghaparti thumbnail
Thanks for sharing BB...Nakusha Dutta romance..well I can only blush reading it...This whole Guddi Padwa episode was very well written dear...A complete package...Romance... action...conspiracy...Ched chad...Now what more as a reader would I want...😆 Bas I can just say..lage raho...munna bhai yeah phir munni behna...Pick one...whichever one suits u better...😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: bandbajao

@green: its alright dear... i think media archives is fine 😳 in fact i guess i need to update that am damn lazy 😆 haha we r alike...ur lazy 2 edit in the links n m being lazy doing my revision... 2 exams ova... 4 2 go..gt 1 on monday n m so lazy tht i aint evn looked at the notes...😆

Sethji coming back is fine but no Babi??? haye haye! Maa bacche ko dur karna paap hai! 🤣maa beti (naku) bhi to duur rahe hain... tab paap nahi laga..lol... naa i dnt mind sethji paying a visit n havin a cute moment with his bro in law bt plz no extended stay man...or mayb naku cn go meet sethji in their bastiEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed thts better rather than them cumin 2 PN... 😃 

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

@ pink - Like they say, you tend to get more angry, and express more anger towards people whom you love the most. Its again a reality of life, that we always end up hurting the people who loves us the most !

@bold...WORD...so tru...thts y dutta ends up hurting naku the most and thn baji aint far behind so he's gt nothing 2 worry abt😆
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Very nice episod, NS & Kala's feelings for Datta are similar, both of them wants him to suffer & finish him, but doesn't want to kill him. NS is having some very big plan to finish Datta. Baji always takes Naku's side. overall feel is, stage is set to trap & harm Datta & women of the house, next week will be interesting.  Thanks BB & your team, for this wonderful episod.😊

prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi BB🤗 oh the story is moving is such am amazing pace...love it .

I got so nostalgic seeing the gudi padwah dance i had once participated in tadpa dance.. remember my good old days 😛

dutta and nakku realation ship is so mature ,, so wonderfull.. i agree with appu ,,the nightscene spoke so much , with no words 😍

bhaaji is a gem truly  , he heard nakku out  and is trying to  explaing to dutta on her behalf he
remebring all thse days when nakku was frantic searching for dutta and never once let her beleif change ,,
aww and dutta finaly ,,said, sabse zyada pyaar mein nakku se karta hoon
and then realises usi per sabse zyada gussa bhi karta hoon .. such hai jisse pyaar karte ho ussi se gussa bi utna hota hai
he also  realises ,,ek wohi hai jo mere ko samajti hai ,, tere se thoda zyada .😆 

baap re nana is dangerous i never ever dreamt nana is soo cruel ,,and duji have no inkling at all.. he seems to  be worser enemy thn kala,,, this chalenge iwill be worth watchig for dutta to overcome .. I tght it would be nave who will be the main challenge but no  ,, my bad.. nana is danger 😡

oh boy will nana start with wife or mom ..Action and Angry Dutta coming next week