Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
thats true we know hardly anything about them!!!!
loved it
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wow awesome ff dear...

till part 9
wow liked it so much...
many scenes were very funny...
cont soon and add me to ur pm list for this ff too...
meravigiliso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
great going shruti.yes ,you said rightly .how we don't see their real life,life beyond reel . loved it.
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG...Poor geet my heart went out 2 her..it's sad...

shruti di kya hai yeh...not fair...😭😭..

but nevertheless awesome update
smj1977.shruti thumbnail
Gimmick
part 10 (second last part)

Sameera felt very bad for Geet.. and she insisted Maan to have her visit Mohali... they left immediately... they landed there at 7 in th evening and went to the sanotorium where Avinaash Geet's BF was being treated... Geet was surprised to see them...
Avinash welcome the couple with open arms... so you are the man nice meeting you... Avinash was very pale and he was in his last days... Maan hugged him ... tabhi main socho yeh mere charm se bach kaise gayi... u r joking man and she is an idiot when I am dying how can her fasting keep me alive... Sameera was almost in tears... she hugged Geet ...
after breaking the fast... Avinash called Sameera... u 2 seemed to have bonded well... um... she treats you like a sister she never had.. I know... I have only few days left... don't say like this... sach ko koi nahin badal sakta she is stupid that she beleives that she can keep me with her always... youhave been old freinds... yups since grade 3... she loves you too much... um uska khayal rakhna aur jaise hi koi Maan jaisa banda mile tie her up with him...why not Maan ... Geet doe not belive in breaking some relationship to make her own... I know she is very understanding...
later at night when they were returning Sameera told Maan about Avinaash and Geet's relationship... he felt sad for her... but this is life and there was no going back in it...
Geet joined in after a couple of days... Maan was extra understanding and she gave in to his tactics... he shared her sorrows with her... both were almost togather the whole day... the meida now did not seem to effect them... their relationship and freindship has reached a point where gossips had no place... but talks continued... the press got a new masala...

Maan ne manaya Karva Chauth Sameera ke saath
ab mana raha hain Geet ko le haatho mein haath
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful!!!!
loved it...

SahSah thumbnail
that was just beautiful...waiting for the last update
smj1977.shruti thumbnail
Gimmick
part 11 (last part)

the serial Drashtikon was a blockbuster it aired for 5 consecutive yrs... the gossips between Geet and Maan went on and on... they crossed all he limits... Geet & Maan...they won all awards in all show categories for all 5 yrs

after this show Maan got into another show "tera mera rishta" with Nivedita a new heart throb... and now he was associated with this face.. Nivedita new threat to Sameera...

Sameera laughed on the punch lines... she now had stopped acting and had two kids 3 yrs old Maansi and 5 months old Samarth... she now ran a production house and produced serial and shows in partnership with Geet

Avinaash lived for 1 more year yet another Karva chauth... after he died she did not like the acting part much... Drashtikon was her last project as an actress and she did not leave it as Maan insisted she continued till the end..

she joined in direction workshops along with it... now she directed the shows produced by Sameera...

the ladies now great freinds, sisters, partners... made two shows ... one based on TV serials... "TV ke peeche kya hain" telling about off screen truths and another based on bollywood "parde ke peeche ka sach" telling about the people behind the making of movies...

not that these shows had great TRP's... who was interested in watching the truths... but they had enough sponsoreres to get them going... it won the best show critic award ... but commercially it was a :)...

Geet found his man Akaash, a screenplay writer, he was a nice man and they had remarkable understanding...

it has been 10 yrs now Maan still played a hero... he was at 35 still hot and hunky... thanks to Sameera and her strict diet & excercise schedule... he still was linked with every female around ... not that he minded... and not that Sameera minded... she knew he was his man

Geet now was a mother of a 6 yr old Avinaash and 5 yr old Avni...

Sameera whose children were now  9 and 6 had said that she wanted Avni to be her bahu...😆
inviting yet another punch line
Maan Geet ko na bandh saka koi bandhan
to dono ab ban gaye hai  samdhi samdhan

hope you all liked it

keep watching these off screen gossips many people work hard to create them... many innovative minds at work, it really needs creativity ... to make ice without water and smoke without fire
Edited by smj1977 - 12 years ago
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
juicyyy gossip n 1 liners diii
wowww
luved ittt
n yaaa thts true hw much less v know abt their real n personal lifeee
SahSah thumbnail
OMG..that was the end...but i wanted maan and geet na