wowww loved this line of all ur one line breaking news the most
n love sameera n geet's bonding
smj1977.shruti thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Gimmick
part 9

Maan sharaab mein dooba aur Geet bani uski mehabooba
usne yeh chance nahin kiya miss aur use sabe samane kiya kiss
this tag line did nothing to alter Sameera... as for this time she knew all this was just a gimmick ... but their families did not tak eit lightly... Maan was called to Chandigarh his hometown along with Sameera ... and Sameera's parents came to join them from Kolkata... both families wanted them to tie a knot as soon as possible... they were warned... now they have been living togather for 3 yrs their should be no going back ... and it was decided that they were going to marry next forthnight...
so the marriage took place... it was a simple affair.. and as Maan got busy with marriage... Geet's shots were increased in the show and she got very busy... and owing to this fact she was not able to attend the pre marriage functions... but she made it to the reception...
this was yet another chance for the punch liners...
Maan hua Sameera ka shohar, unke rishte pe lagi mohar
Geet ban gayi sautan, Sameera ke hisse aayi uttran
Maan was fed up of all this crap... till now he was ok as the punche were not diturbing his personal life... but this one took his toll... he was very angry and decided to sue the show...
Sameera heard him talking to the advocate and calle Geet for help as Maan was not listening to her... Geet came by immediately sensing the seriousness of the issue...
it was quite difficult to pacify Maan but in the end these 2 women succeeded...
Geet and Sameera have become vry good friends... whenevr Sameera mised her family she would go to Geet's house... she was welcomed there like a daughter... it was Karva Chauth... Geet's mother inveted Sameera and Maan to their house...
Maan refused t go but Sameera conviced him by saying that media never goes near Geet's house as they are afraid of her 7 brothers... one of hjer brother is an advocate and other is an IAS officer...
so the couple went to Geet's house ... and to their surprise Geet was not there.. she has gone to Mohali... when Sameera pressed her mother she told her that Geet keeps the fast for his boyfreind who lives in Mohali... wow auntyji so when do we hear wedding bells... I don't think we will ever... why? is there any problem... no beta just that he has only limited days to live... what?.. he is suffering from blood cancer last stage... WHAT???

(I added this angle to tell that how less we know about their real lives, how we forget that those laughing eyes can have so much pain in them... this part was not for IF readers as I don't think you all can digest hard facts... but later was suggested that I should continue with it so am posting)
Edited by smj1977 - 12 years ago
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Wow me on time... Too good loving the whole pace
That was sad.. Really true how less we knowEdited by muskanp - 12 years ago
Ramhari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Uh oh Geet has so much pain hidden inside.
I love her more and more as i get to know her more.
Inspite of her suffering she is such a lively positive girl .
she  is caring and helped Maan and Sam  in their relation.
The way you potrayed her character is awesome.
Thanks for the update.

mitzi11 thumbnail
that true di we dont know
about them at all
love how yu potray geet
character even though she
is in pain but still enjoy her
life
love it
Beautiful Glitter
this 4 yu

Rose Glitter

Thank You Glittering Graphic

Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Maan nd sameera get married??? That means like real life they never gonna be together!!! Toh u better name it M & S. . . .
seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Oh my god geet has so hidden pain in herself cant believe. continue soon.
awesome updt
so sad to knw abt geet still she remained so lively and helped others wow
u gv a reality check in ur ff
wonderful
heermeher thumbnail
you are truly rocking with this FF but i m missing Telepathy 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
loved it n its true we dont see the pain behind their ever smiling faces n love the way geet helped maan n sameera in their relationship