Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
nyc story
update next part asap
smj1977.shruti thumbnail
Gimmick
part 8

as Geet went to shoot... Sameera sat with Maan and both thought about days when they were shooting "Vishnu avtar"... yes media followed them almost hunted for them... when they shifted togather in a appartment it was a news that aired almost a week ... but then that was true they were a pair much before that serial came... the news clippings only made things easier for them... their families accepted the fact much before they told them...
but yes Geet was correct why should she feel insecure Maan did love her... he was there all the time only difference is before they were 24x7 with each other and now he shoots for a different serial and she is free... yes she will just go through the proposals and start working .. bahut aaraam ho gaya...
things were good from there on... news channels kept flipping the punch lines and Sameera and Geet bonded well ...
a forthnight later Sameera called Geet... hi... good news... what... I signed in for a Bangla movie Ammchi... wow... you are the first one to know.. don't tell me... I am telling you... not even Maan...no... I am ftalttered... thanks Geet... why... if only you did not knock sense in me I would have lost Maan to you... Sameera as if I would have caught him... both laughed...
things were going well Sameera now was for months in Kolkata and she dearly enjoyed it... she was a Bengali and duringher shoots visited her parents and other relatives... Maan also came on wekends to pay her a visit...

it was first year celebration of their serial and they were partying... Sameera was there and to tease Maan both Sameera and Geet wore same color salwaar suit... but Maan was Maan how can he be confused he knew both the ladies well, after the party he was a little tipsy and Geet has left for the washromm, the media wre hunting for Maaneet couple to catch soem news... Maan was with Sameera and as he was a little tipsy he pulled her in his embrace and kissed her sense less both of them lost in each other... TV ki Kabbadi team caught them and thinking that she was Geet aired the whole scene...

not that these people later did not realise the scene they saw Geet coming from the wash room still they went with the gimmick

Maan sharaab mein dooba aur Geet bani uski mehabooba
usne yeh chance nahin kiya miss aur use sabke samane kiya kiss
Edited by smj1977 - 12 years ago
Ramhari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Maan sharaab mein dooba aur Geet bani uski mehabooba
usne yeh chance nahin kiya miss aur use sabke samane kiya kiss
👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏
Your one liners are superb .One is better than the other.
So Geet's words had a great effect on Sam.
She is out for sometime atleast giving Maan some space and having some for herself.
Once again Geet sam bonding was good.
Geet seems to take positive vibes with her wherever she goes.
till now u have given us so much of Geet and her pov
waiting to know Maan's pov too.
thanks for the double updates
continue soon.

paponecon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
so much fun...👏
i loved it...👍🏼
kash ye kahani sach hoti...😍

awesome concept
cont soon
chipku sameera perhaps
thnx 4 d pm
meravigiliso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
excellent storyline .the potrayal of maan and geet , sameera was well explained and really one line punches are  dhasoo. great going and plz continue soon . thanks for the pm .
sb1412 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
love d storyline...love all d updates.👏👏..some parts are just hilarious.🤣    ..thankx for pm...
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved it...
these media guys do make a lot of noise 😃
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
omg...this is so nice...it basically almost reflects the real lives of the stars...am so loving it...continue soon n thnx for the pm...
awesome storyline
hilarious updates
punchlines r jst awesome