Posted: 12 years ago
Gawd that was just awesome di...LOL

loved it like anything πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lovely part di...πŸ‘

seems like u r on a roll...πŸ˜†

these media persons...til ka taad bana diya...not realizing it can have bad effects on their personal lives...

good that they get along well offline also...

geet n he were discussing issues...n yet another story was formed...

though i didnt like geet's suggestion...if sam is insecure...then marriage is not the solution...instead i liked the 2nd idea that she meets her...but then again it might create another situation...

sam might react bad saying she trusts her man completely n there was no need on her part to come n do the explaining...

anyway...i'm thinking too much...πŸ˜†

will wait for the next part...update soon...

PS -- di isse jyada lamba comment itni choti update par nahi de sakti...i hope u understand what i am trying to say...πŸ˜‰
namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awww me loving it.plz add me to your PM list😳
smj1977.shruti thumbnail
Gimmick
part 6

Maan did not like this idea of marriage in haste... they have already decided to get teid up in 2011 then how can he just say he wants marriage... no he said I am not prepared for this ... she has to keep faith in me and trust me... she is throwing tantrums as she herself is out of job... hey Maan you told she is getting offers for those albums and some south indian movie... yes but she does not want to sign any movie at present and she is still thinking about that album... I am telling you man once she starts shooting she will be fine.. hope so...
they were not aware of the drama the channels were going to create ...

next day they had a shooting with Dev also... and as Geet was very freindly with him the producer warned that when the reporters came from "the TV ki Kabbadi", "hum tum ek TV main bandh ho", "serial bada flmy hain" and many more Dev should leave Maan and Geet and go to his van, his shoot will continue once tey leave... Dev shrugged ... he was soon to leave this dhow he only had a week's shoot left... he was joining some photograhy course... he was fed up of alll this mirch masala... he decided if in near future he will act he will not go for villian role... you don't get the heroine on screen and off screen too...

Dev and Geet were shooting and cracking jokes in between ... Maan was sitting with Pinky one more actress who was in the show and enjoying the chemistry she shared with Adi his secretary...

only in the morning Maan has asked Sameera to accompany him to the shooting and she refused... but later she decided to give him a surprise... when she came in Geet was talking to Dev... she was relived and searched for Maan ... and found him with Pinky and Adi... as she was about to approach him Guard came running by...
Saab... woh TV waale aa gaye... and the chaos started producer asked Dev to retire for lunch in the van... Maan was called for and the shooting started between Maan and Geet, it was a scene where who was potraying the role ogf Guru was to convince Geet who was acting as Drashti that he will always be with her...
as soon as the channel people came the lead pair strted doing masti and dhamal on the set... it seemed that their off screen chemistry was mindblowing... who would have guessed that only minutes ago they were sitting on the opposite corners of the set...
one of the reporters spotted Sameera standing in the corner and imagine the breaking news...
Maan ko Geet itni bhai ki Sameera ko aa gayi rulai...
Edited by smj1977 - 12 years ago
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lovely...

Maan ko Geet itni bhai ki Sameera ko aa gayi rulai...πŸ˜†

ninavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
🀣🀣🀣
awesome dii
jus tooo goood