Gimmick(M&G-SS) see index updated THE END 10th may

smj1977.shruti thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Gimmick

prologue

"cut" said thedirector and the lead actors jerked their hands as if they were touching acid... many media people were there... the show they were shooting for was a romantic one and in its first week it has broken all the records... it was a huge success... the news channels were all after it... chasing in and out to get the off screen shots and this lead pair was not co-operating...

Geet and Maan from the day one had issues regerding many things... bith were superb actors with exceptional acting skills and remarkable looks... Geet was a beauty and Maan has aromatic eyes and charasmatic appeal... Geet was infact a freind of Dev the actor who was potraying a negative character in the serial...

and all the time when these news people were there... they would find that the lead actors were immune to each other and the heroine bonded well with the villian
the producer was not liking it...

and to make the tussle perfect Maan's Fiance Sameera would come now and then... Sameera has been paired with Maan in the last soap opera that aired for almost 3 yrs and the couple was sizziling... and this repulsion between Maan and Geet was not helping...

the producer warned the CVs that the on screen chemistry is perfect but the public will like to see hot off screen chemistry also... and poor Director now was eating the head of the script writer to write a off screen scene for the news channels

hey please read and tell if you like
if I get a green signal I will continue
Edited by smj1977 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smj1977.shruti thumbnail

index

prologue - page 1
part 1 - page 2
part2 -  page 3
part3 - page 5
part4 - page 6
part5 - page 7
part6 - page 8
part7 - page 10
part8 - page 11
part 9- page 15
part 10- page 17
part 11 - page 18
THE END
ninavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
maneet ki love story hai aur  maneet akhir me milenge 
to gooo ahead di 👏
cocept  is awesome 👍🏼

rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wowww diii
interestinggg
Radhi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Seems really intresting!!!
Continue sooN!
rupzloveu thumbnail
cocept  is awesome...
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
😲
Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 11 years ago
smj1977.shruti thumbnail
Gimmick
Part 1

the script writer was ready with the writeup... the director was happy... but when he approached the pair... both shouted at him... he was in awe... he went to the producer and gave him the scriot for off screen chemistry
the producer was happy... but when the Dir. told him that M&G have refused... he became worried...
next day when M&G were there for the shoot the producer called them in his temporary on set cabin... and explained the whole scene... look Ms. Geet in your last serial you were paired with Rahul ji and you know that jodi still shares the 1st place with Maan
Sameera jodi... and Maan ji same is for you... now this is going to effectthe TRP's of our show... you both do not even talk between or after the shoots... and this News channels they roam around and take shots and air them and teh veiwers see that the upcoming jodi does not tune in well in reality... this is affecting the TRP's... hope you understand
Look Mr. Producer... I am here just for shootin and I don't want to mingle up with actoresses around... it disturbs my personal life... my fiance is not comfortable with all this
same here Mr. my family does not approve any type of off screen gossiping... so I am sorry
Look I will pay extra for all this ... lets say overtime... please think about it before making decision... we can talk about it tomorrow... and I will talk to Sameera ji and even your brothers Ms. Geet...
she has 7 brothers laughed Maan... Maan was basically a good natrued man with a heart of gold he was freindly but he loved Sameera and did not want to hurt her
Geet too laughed... yes beware of them... I'll think and tell
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
interesting concept di...
loved it...
loved the 1st part...
geet has 7 bros...😲..that wud be worth watching...
do continue soon...
smj1977.shruti thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti_l

interesting concept di...

loved it...
loved the 1st part...
geet has 7 bros...😲..that wud be worth watching...
do continue soon...

read the prologue also