Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Jake-neil

sukben, i'm not making fun of vertigo but Ahem Modi. Who would have tot he was scared of height? Lol! Sorry if i offended you. It was unintentional.

😆jake i was not offended i knew exactly what you were talking about 😆  our great Aham modi  its funny i can walk up a mountain no problem man made buildings bridges, cable cars glass elevators i panic i do exactly what aham did except my nails digg in
taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
if he is going to hold Gopi's hand for it...then go ahead beta Ahem...be scared of heights...in fact if your going to do that every time u are scared...then be scared of everything...Tatasu...!
Savi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Gopi is like super woman in front of Ahem..
he is only gud in running business in which he again become doubtful whem Gopi is with him.. i think why he call her gawar just to make sure himself so that he don't feel himself small in front of gopi skills..😛
br2499 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Really! He is afraid of heights! (I dont think it is vertigo!) Wonderful! 👍🏼Now I have something in common with Aham. I like it!  I am terrified of flight take offs, cable cars, roller coasters and any such stuff. While take off, I close my eyes tightly and grip my husband's hand or the hand rest in a death grip. It is quite surprising that he hasnt got a fracture yet! I also have vertigo - motion sickness - which is more real than fear.

I should watch today's episode. It is already 12.30 here and so will watch tomorrow. 
Edited by br2499 - 12 years ago
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Jake bhai, CVs can do anything with anyone's character to get more TRPs!
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
 Jake,
The perfect revenge would have been Gopi pushing  Ahem off from the heights & him landing in the arms of his fans in the forum.🤣🤣🤣
suk19 thumbnail
😆
Originally posted by: avivakirk

Jake,

The perfect revenge would have been Gopi pushing  Ahem off from the heights & him landing in the arms of his fans in the forum.🤣🤣🤣

hai krishan bhagwan tum meri gopi vahu nu ki sakal di hai😆
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fanbidaai

😆 hai krishan bhagwan tum meri gopi vahu nu ki sakal di hai😆

😃😆ROFL
suk19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: avivakirk

😃😆🤣

🤣
Hot_Indo_Chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Jake-neil

🤣 chi chi.. Modi Brat is suffering from vertigo.. What a joke! He is scared of snake, cockroach and now height

So pathetic!!!!!!!!!!!!!😆