precap Gopi is asked to make a speech

Posted: 12 years ago
Aham looks embarrassed , gopi looks scared n rashi taunts that they are going to lose the contract
Gopi will give a nice speech in Hindi and I hope they get the contract bcoz of her...(I think that only should happen)...I dont want any more embarassing moments for Gopi...And i want Ahem to get his misconceptions about her cleared...
So he takes Gopi to the presentation/conference then...lol, wow, these SNS people the whole show is just Gopi jumping hoops 😆 make her go through huddles and Aham watches...😛 impress the husband, those things you do before marriage after marriage still woeing...
hey it sounds awesome...
Aajk epi ka asar lag rha h...lolz
Why does Gopi have to give a speech?  
dont know why she has to make a speech will find out on monday, i am sure after the pep talk kokila gave Gopi she will impress Aham n make kokila proud 
Why does Gopi have to give a speech? 

same doubt...🤔
i think she is gonna give speech in Hindi n she will thanks to people of Switzerland 
Originally posted by alvi_Omi429

i think she is gonna give speech in Hindi n she will thanks to people of Switzerland 
she has no choice but to make a speech in hindi thats all she speaks she will compare n say no matter where you are in the world you always find persons with good hearts n nature.  

She might say i loved this place and the people here are very nice and helpful and i thank u all from my heart etc etc and Jai shree krishna...😉