Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Omar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thats it mustard oil here I come πŸ˜›

Ruky: Yea i bet there are a lot of silent readers as well who sit and take maza from it , now i think he avoids me normally he's quick to reply now even if he sees an anti-salman comment he kind of ignores it πŸ˜•
khajju thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ZoobiDoobi

Hi Kadija  - How are u? I am sorry i was really busy yesterday. Wanted to tell u i love all ur creations.

Ruky - so ru home now? Awww Thanks for the flower.

Ewww Mustard oil 🀒 I dont' understand how ppl use these things, washing ur hair with mayonaise and egg 🀒

hii zoobi..i m fine dear..howz u??...no worries and thankssπŸ˜ƒ
how was ur exam😊
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ruky786

Kabeer - I was talking about Da_Bagar 

Oh ok, that member haven't ever spoken to him infact hardly noticed him :) Looks like I've missed out on quite a bit
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Bushi - welcome back. Had ur dinner yet?

Khadija - It was jst OK. I got a B in class so far. so I am gonna need to do better for the rest of the class to take it upto an A.

Oye tum log mere sallu ke baare main kya keh rahey ho?
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: omarnaeem

Thats it mustard oil here I come πŸ˜›

Ruky: Yea i bet there are a lot of silent readers as well who sit and take maza from it , now i think he avoids me normally he's quick to reply now even if he sees an anti-salman comment he kind of ignores it πŸ˜•

Did you have some kind of phadda with him?
PrincessBushi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nopes nt now .. πŸ˜ƒ hehhehe it's 8:18 here .. i usually have my dinner at abt 9:30
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail

Salman Khan and Kareena Kapoor to shoot in Delhi mall

Garima Sharma, TNN | May 7, 2011, 12.00am IST

While visiting malls in Delhi and NCR in the first week of June, observe the security guards around you – one of them could be Salman Khan.

He's expected to come to Delhi for a 10 day shoot for " Bodyguard", and will shoot a sequence with Kareena Kapoor. Says a source, "A team has been sent for a recce of the malls in Delhi. But chances are that an NCR location will be preferred over a Delhi mall because of security and logistics.

Delhi malls are smaller compared to those in Noida and Gurgaon, and controlling the crowd is far easier in NCR." Also, the bomb hoax that spread in Delhi recently has raised security concerns. "There may be a nightclub sequence, so they'll prefer a mall that has that sort of an offering," added the source.

Omar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kabeer.

Did you have some kind of phadda with him?

hahaha!!! Yea man, well not a phadda but he just interferes in other ppl's comments in mine well he used to anything critism of salman & he would get silly, so i thought why not give him a taste of his own

the threads the ones related to Sharukh badshah & Salman being the biggest actor on the main forum
PrincessBushi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanx khajju dear 4 replying dere! 😊
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail

Kareena casual towards Saif-Priyanka friendship

TNN | May 8, 2011, 02.13pm IST

It's a well-known fact that actresses Kareena Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra never got along. And the relationship strained even further once Priyanka Chopra began, allegedly, dating Kareena Kapoor's ex-boyfriend Shahid Kapoor.

Well only recently, Priyanka Chopra found herself shooting at a studio that was located in close proximity to Saif Ali Khan's 'Agent Vinod' sets. Priyanka took the liberty to 'drop in' on the sets and even had someone take her around. She was quick to say a cordial hello to everyone around. Luckily for her, Kareena Kapoor wasn't on the sets that day.

However, Kareena Kapoor doesn't mind PC's prying ways at all. She says she is only too secure about her man, who has eyes for nobody else but her. However, ask her about Priyanka Chopra meeting Saif, and she simply shrugs it off as the last thing that could be considered 'bothersome'.