Simply Gorgeous Kareena Kapoor FC - Page 81

Posted: 12 years ago
Talk to who? I just came on now!

Hey Riasa😊
Hello Kabeer😆 I er read ur comment on the previous page sorry for not answering I was coming home and now I am😳
Ugh I have the same problem today, don't feel like working 🤬 ðŸ˜­
Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

Ugh I have the same problem today, don't feel like working 🤬 ðŸ˜­

It's the Bebo asar
Fan Made Video posted by
Lensa in Bollywood

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXONqh7E0zE[/YOUTUBE]
Zoobi you should try and work I know it is very hard not to come on here!
Kabeer - no its not that.

I don't know yaar I logged off of IF like 5 times but keep coming back here. aaj bikul dil nahi chah raha 🥱
Aww bahut mushkil hai mujhe bhi pata hai

Kareena, Katrina, Priyanka or Aishwarya?

Who is better? Kareena Kapoor, Katrina Kaif, Priyanka Chopra or Aishwarya Rai Bachchan? They are the top actresses in the Hindi film industry today. Based on their hand, they have been marked out of ten on Talent, Sex Appeal, and Manipulativeness. A rating of 8 or 9 simply means that the actor is near the top amongst the four only.

TALENT (signs taken into consideration are a developed Mercury and Apollo Mounts and fingers, a developed Mount of Moon, good stable Headline and phalanges and tips of the fingers). However it is not pure acting talent that I have counted as this is not the only ability that makes an actor successful. I have taken into account screen presence which often makes up
for a lack in the acting department. Screen presence they say is that 'X' factor that successful actors possess and encompasses an actor's poise, confidence, intelligence and most important - concentration. It gives an actor the ability to get into the character without being conscious of an audience.

Acting ability is usually not the criteria for the commercial success of Indian actresses as their roles do not usually demand it. Beauty and sex appeal also add to an actor's success but these are not factored into the "Talent" section.

Priyanka Chopra ' 9.  Where talent is concerned, Priyanka scores the highest amongst the four because she has something significantly more than just screen presence.

Kareena Kapoor ' 7. Her acting talent is supplemented well with her screen presence. People who come from families of actors often acquire screen presence naturally. But Kareena has more than just that 'X' factor called screen presence. She has a strong quest for excellence and a hunger to remain in the limelight. This gives her an edge, a strong motivation to give her best performance, and perhaps this explains why she is number one today.

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan ' 5. She is not consistent in her work, but her hand does show some acting talent as well as the 'X' factor. As mentioned above the rating of 5 does not necessarily mean she is average but she has average talent when compared to Priyanka and Kareena.

Katrina Kaif ' 4. She got a 4 despite her hand showing the least acting talent because her 'X' factor is good, second only to Kareena's. Her bold, confident personality, and sensible, focused approach to her work are her assets.  She also scores well in the sex appeal department as shown below.

SEX APPEAL (seen by several signs on the hand, including the Mount of Venus, Heartline and Lifeline).

Priyanka Chopra - 9
Katrina Kaif - 8
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan - 5
Kareena Kapoor - 3

A MANIPULATIVE AND SCHEMING NATURE (seen by the shape of the fingers, the development of the upper side of the hand, Headline, Thumb, and the Heartline). This often depends on circumstances and therefore I have given a range.

Priyanka Chopra ' 0-2. She is not a manipulative or scheming woman. In other words she is not a bitch.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan - 2-4. She is a little manipulative, but pales in comparison to Kareena and Katrina.
Kareena Kapoor ' 5-6. Now, here is a woman who is smart, and plans her moves.
Katrina Kaif ' 6-9. Her hand shows her to be the most scheming of all although her hand also shows her to be a generous, sympathetic person. Her thumb shows a strong predisposition to a charitable nature, and a desire to help those less fortunate than herself. She is the only one amongst the four with this sign.

Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

Kabeer - no its not that.

I don't know yaar I logged off of IF like 5 times but keep coming back here. aaj bikul dil nahi chah raha 🥱

Aww wish there was something I could do